Statement from everyone but Britney herself? Britney is literally a ghost in her own narrative

Didn’t you complain that we hadn’t seen her alln2024. We just did, why are you always asking so much of her. Maybe after so many years of being publicly humiliated she just wants to take time for herself, and that can consist of whatever she wants. Even if that’s dancing on Instagram and going on vacation after settling this once and for all.

is what happened obviously telling of the system being corrupt? Yes and she shouldn’t have had to settle. But she can do whatever she wants at this point and doesn’t owe us anything 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Also not this story being from Britney’s mystery. Ofc they’re gonna question everything, they’re looking for a mystery??? Literally not weird that Britney’s lawyer has made a statement and that she hasn’t spoken yet

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, rik said:

Also not this story being from Britney’s mystery. Ofc they’re gonna question everything, they’re looking for a mystery??? Literally not weird that Britney’s lawyer has made a statement and that she hasn’t spoken yet

Kesha spoke out directly after years of legal entanglement. 

This is abnormal. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Kesha spoke out directly after years of legal entanglement. 

This is abnormal. 

People process trauma differently. Also she’s spoken out so many times, why continue to relive trauma?

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Britney spoke out and recorded a message thanking the movement for their help after she got out of the con. This case about the accounting is really her own business and if she’d rather let her lawyer issue a statement, then that’s totally understandable. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, icybaby said:

People blame Rosengart but do we for sure know what it wasn't Britney herself who decided to settle bc she just has complex personality.

Exactly. I don't doubt Rosengart was ready to fight tooth and nail for Britney, but Britney did not want to be deposed/testify and the judge would have her do that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Some people really do not understand anything. It is a classic move to end legal situations or battles through a lawyer statement, even more so as a celebrity. Do people REALLY think Britney is going to do a social media post where she says she gave it up? Use your brain. She is over it and wants peace and understood that it would take years until she maybe gets it legally.

• Love 3
  • Like 5

We should all know by now Britney speaking out in her own words is very rare. She’s had 3 years to do so, yeah we got her book but it’s not the same as hearing it from Britney’s voice. We all just need to mind our own business and let her be. Stop waiting for something because she’s clearly done as she’s said many times 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

We should all know by now Britney speaking out in her own words is very rare. She’s had 3 years to do so, yeah we got her book but it’s not the same as hearing it from Britney’s voice. We all just need to mind our own business and let her be. Stop waiting for something because she’s clearly done as she’s said many times 

True. As far as I know Britney never made a clear statement like Rosengart did for her. Asghari did it for both of them when they lost the pregnancy. 

2 hours ago, icybaby said:

Britney was invited to talk about her abuse to congress yet she didn't. People blame Rosengart but do we for sure know what it wasn't Britney herself who decided to settle bc she just has complex personality.

that would literally just be political theatre. they can't do anything to help her.

I mean, maybe she will write some riddle (for some reason) about it.

She has a PR guy, but I don't think we can count on him.

We don't even know if Britney understands what really happened. She probably was convinced she should settle anyway.

I don't think we should expect something deep coming from Britney. She still living around abusers, she doesn't get it.

Britney wanted to be free so she did in 2021, she recorded audio, she spoke against it on instagram and court etc.

The current battle would go nowhere, I’m glad they settled so she can stop spending money on those lawyer leeches and worry about something else, she’s completely free, all I want is Britney to be free from the court and those vultures they drain energy.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block