No Communication from Her

MikeMasi

I have to say, I was thinking about this again because of the SITS release. 

Out of all of her accounts, it wasn’t posted on her Instagram. Does she not approve? 

Additionally, she is not keeping her fans up to date with herself at all. Fans are fighting at the court for her and are trying to be supportive but she never communicates to us. 

if she is truly unhappy about things, why won’t she speak? If she wants to retire, why not say it? 

I have to say the Britney we once knew is not the Britney we know today and we are so left in the dark. It’s so hard to figure out if we support freeBritney or her music. She has really shown the past two years that her fans really don’t matter and all we are trying to do is help her.

No one can help her, if she doesn’t help herself first. I guess her son was right that she is no longer interested in making music. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It goes way deeper than her speaking out. You have to also understand she is most likely severely traumatized from what has happened to her. She has been in complete isolation from the outside world aside from who she has been given permission to associate with for over 12 years now. We have no clue what has been going on behind closed doors.

She isn’t the same Britney anymore. She was harassed, beyond ridiculed and humiliated globally during her most vulnerable time and it seems nobody was there to help her. Ever.

I don’t blame her for never speaking out. She probably feels it’s useless. She spoke out many of times back in the day before all of this and it changed nothing. It just got worse for her

I thought it was pretty obvious she is living in an abnormal situation where she can’t freely speak to us like that hence why she spoke to us on court documents. “Britney welcomes and appreciates the informed support of her informed fans..” etc. 

Her father owns her social media accounts. The same father who has had her in a conservatorship for over a decade of her life and she’s expressed how afraid of him she is and how aggressively he’s fighting her battle for independence right now.

She can’t just be like “hey ya’ll today was wild in court huh” :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Her situation is unlike any other pop icon right now so we can’t compare her to others.

57 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

No one can help her, if she doesn’t help herself first.

Umm that's what she is doing. :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

In the past year she has made the biggest moves to change the conservatorship since it was first forced upon her 12 years ago. She is making progress and will continue to do so. 

As for her not speaking out publicly, she doesn't have the means or the freedom to do so. I'm sure we can all agree that her Instagram account is certainly not the place to speak out about the court struggles against her father. 

I think she and Sam Ingham thanked fans for their continued support in court documents, while shutting down Jamie's claims about freebritney being a conspiracy theory, because that's the best platform for it. 

She's FIGHTING to regain control of her LIFE. She is in a situation that none of us could ever imagine being in. She has been ROBBED of so many things and one of the most damaging, I assume, is the fact that she has been robbed of being the mother she could be. So I hold no grudges with her while she battles for her basic human rights that so many of us take for granted. 

I don't quite understand what else you want while she is in this horrible situation. A video supporting the Glory release? An actual music video? A performance? I've said from day 1 I doubt she supports this release. It's been RCA all along. 

Britney is backing the release with a new picture of her in chains..clearly because her an her father is in an all out court battle and this is her way of showing us the truth.  Through her work. 

Maybe the silence is because she's trying to not rock the boat too much and have her hard work and pics taken down. 

1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

Out of all of her accounts, it wasn’t posted on her Instagram. Does she not approve? 

Additionally, she is not keeping her fans up to date with herself at all. Fans are fighting at the court for her and are trying to be supportive but she never communicates to us. 

if she is truly unhappy about things, why won’t she speak? If she wants to retire, why not say it? 

I have to say the Britney we once knew is not the Britney we know today and we are so left in the dark. It’s so hard to figure out if we support freeBritney or her music. She has really shown the past two years that her fans really don’t matter and all we are trying to do is help her.

No one can help her, if she doesn’t help herself first. I guess her son was right that she is no longer interested in making music. 

I do find it very interesting that just like with The Zone, Britney is paying this new release dust. She hasn't acknowledged it at all, despite the fact that it has reached number 1 worldwide on iTunes. I don't think that she does not give a **** about this, after all she did thank us for the initial #Justice4Glory campaign and it seemed genuine. 

However, her silence now is deafening. She had nothing to say when it came to the Mood Ring re-releases either. Despite the naysayers on here who spend their time writing long & obnoxious paragraphs ranting and taunting "flop" fans who boycott the brand, I believe that Britney has made it abundantly clear where she stands on this issue. And her silence is golden.

And this is not a condemnation of the people who bought the release either or are streaming it on Spotify, etc. I do believe there is a bit of a gray area here, and I suspect Britney is not too bothered if the producers who worked on her song, her record label, etc. make some coins during the holidays/pandemic. I don't see her as a petty person. It just comes down to each individual fan and what they're comfortable with. 

But this is the reason why I think people like Billy B. are paid shills. I would not be surprised if he's officially on the Team COiN payroll. Since day 1 he has been sewing seeds of discord in the fandom. I find it quite interesting how his story has changed over time, but I will never forget that he showed up to the first rally taking the megaphone and bashing the entire fanbase. He was lording over the protestors as if he was holier than thou, bashing Breatheheavy (attempting to make this site less credible, I am assuming, so people don't take what is said on here seriously), and refusing to even utter the words #FreeBritney. (While also showing incredible ignorance as to what dementia actually is.) 

The fact that this dude feels "authorized" to share with us that Britney is utterly concerned about sales, and mad that fans are "stealing from her" is incredibly suspect to me. Yes, I am so sure that Britney is concerned about sales. That's why she hasn't bothered to promote it at all on her instagram. Interesting marketing strategy, to say the least. Billy since day 1 has been guilt tripping the fans, and whether or not he is doing it for Jamie & co. I have no idea, but it doesn't correlate to me that Britney would be in some corner of her home, pressed and fuming that we downloaded the track illegally, and wouldn't bother to make a 30 second video of her spinning around to her new track. I am absolutely convinced that something shady is going on with this dude. Fe's "support" of him says nothing to me. At the end of the day she was featured more in The Zone than Britney was.

I'll let you come to your own conclusions. 

1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

Wtf is this stupid post? She’s shown her fans don’t matter? Why, because she’s not promoting a song she most likely didn’t even want to come out??? Give me a break, she has a LOT more to worry about than kissing fans ***es to buy her music. Ridiculous 

32 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Umm that's what she is doing. :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

In the past year she has made the biggest moves to change the conservatorship since it was first forced upon her 12 years ago. She is making progress and will continue to do so. 

As for her not speaking out publicly, she doesn't have the means or the freedom to do so. I'm sure we can all agree that her Instagram account is certainly not the place to speak out about the court struggles against her father. 

I think she and Sam Ingham thanked fans for their continued support in court documents, while shutting down Jamie's claims about freebritney being a conspiracy theory, because that's the best platform for it. 

She's FIGHTING to regain control of her LIFE. She is in a situation that none of us could ever imagine being in. She has been ROBBED of so many things and one of the most damaging, I assume, is the fact that she has been robbed of being the mother she could be. So I hold no grudges with her while she battles for her basic human rights that so many of us take for granted. 

I don't quite understand what else you want while she is in this horrible situation. A video supporting the Glory release? An actual music video? A performance? I've said from day 1 I doubt she supports this release. It's been RCA all along. 

RCA probably have no problem showing a picture of their client in chains because that's a representation of the truth.  Britney probably does back the idea and is happy about it. These new pics and songs are a thank you to fans.. with everything in court I doubt she cares what her dad says.  This is probably NOT what he wants is it.. a pic of his daughter in chains..making jamie look bad..after everything thats now happening in court I wouldn't be surprised if this is all britneys idea and that rca is helping their client send a message. "Thanks for love and support but yes..I am indeed being controlled"

..I doubt very much rca are happy their client is in a abused cship..do you realise how many videos jamie scrapped cuz of it!! 

I think because they are all out fighting now im court that this is britneys way of rebelling,  still being talked about..boost for freebritney 

Her dad would not be behind this release after everything in court recently..britneys in chains for gods sake..clearly the pic was scrapped at first but now is being used since the freebritney movement.. in fact rca probably think its more practical to re release glory now since freebritney/court battle than since 2016.. it does britney more favours practically than jamie

Why would jamie back this blatant middle finger to him??

4 hours ago, jokobish said:

Wtf is this stupid post? She’s shown her fans don’t matter? Why, because she’s not promoting a song she most likely didn’t even want to come out??? Give me a break, she has a LOT more to worry about than kissing fans ***es to buy her music. Ridiculous 

I think a lot of people are just exhausted of hearing from everyone BUT Britney about how Britney feels. This fanbase is a rough one to be in. I mean I understand the situation she is in and I completely empathize. But it is frustrating to be witness to this for months/years on end. But then again imagine how she must feel. I don't think she owes us any *** kissing. I feel like she's tried to communicate to us where she can and when it matters. (Court documents.) 

I do wonder if we'll ever get candid carefree Britney again. Or if part of her will always be guarded. I'm curious whether the conservatorship restrictions are really that intense or her anxiety prevents her from direct communication or an IG live. Probably a mix of both.

4 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

RCA probably have no problem showing a picture of their client in chains because that's a representation of the truth.  Britney probably does back the idea and is happy about it. These new pics and songs are a thank you to fans.. with everything in court I doubt she cares what her dad says.  This is probably NOT what he wants is it.. a pic of his daughter in chains..making jamie look bad..after everything thats now happening in court I wouldn't be surprised if this is all britneys idea and that rca is helping their client send a message. "Thanks for love and support but yes..I am indeed being controlled"

..I doubt very much rca are happy their client is in a abused cship..do you realise how many videos jamie scrapped cuz of it!! 

I think because they are all out fighting now im court that this is britneys way of rebelling,  still being talked about..boost for freebritney 

Her dad would not be behind this release after everything in court recently..britneys in chains for gods sake..clearly the pic was scrapped at first but now is being used since the freebritney movement.. in fact rca probably think its more practical to re release glory now since freebritney/court battle than since 2016.. it does britney more favours practically than jamie

Why would jamie back this blatant middle finger to him??

I think you're giving RCA too much credit. I don't think they give a ****. As a matter of fact, they are complicit to this mess. If any of the people from Jive are working there, we all know how they felt about Britney and the ablism and suppression of her that took place in the old days. Let us not forget they have been mostly ignoring Britney's creative decisions or fighting her on them for years, and even released an entire *** album with only 15% of her vocals. 

2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I think you're giving RCA too much credit. I don't think they give a ****. As a matter of fact, they are complicit to this mess. If any of the people from Jive are working there, we all know how they felt about Britney and the ablism and suppression of her that took place in the old days. Let us not forget they have been mostly ignoring Britney's creative decisions or fighting her on them for years, and even released an entire *** album with only 15% of her vocals. 

Rca have to follow Jamie's orders ..they are the ones that have allowed britney create freedom within reason its Jamie thats scrapped it all..im not giving them to much credit..im saying they have re released glory since the freebritney movement with new pics for a reason..its more profitable than it was im 2016 ..because the world is on britneys side ..

Do you think jamie backed all of this for a fraction of profit..regardless if it actually makes him look bad and greedy and shows the truth .. I don't think so.. britney shot these pics on purpose..they were scrapped by jamie and picked up again by britney and rca to promote glory but also sending a message that glory original didn't have..

This is a middle finger to jamie regardless of who profits from it.

2 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Rca have to follow Jamie's orders ..they are the ones that have allowed britney create freedom within reason its Jamie thats scrapped it all..im not giving them to much credit..im saying they have re released glory since the freebritney movement with new pics for a reason..its more profitable than it was im 2016 ..because the world is on britneys side ..

Do you think jamie backed all of this for a fraction of profit..regardless if it actually makes him look bad and greedy and shows the truth .. I don't think so.. britney shot these pics on purpose..they were scrapped by jamie and picked up again by britney and rca to promote glory but also sending a message that glory original didn't have..

Record labels don't do anything because they have a heart of gold. They are in it for profit and profit alone. If re-releasing Glory while their client is on a "hiatus" will rake in the coin, then they will do it. But they are not doing it "for her." Britney has been surrounded by sharks since she was 16. They do not care nor do they advocate for her.

19 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

You're reaching.

You think this Glory re-release is going to be more profitable now than it was in 2016? With no performances? No award show performances? No promotion anywhere? Not even a single spoken word from Britney herself supporting it's re-release? 

This re-release is NOT a middle finger to Jamie. C'mon now. :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

1 minute ago, MM0219 said:

You're reaching. You think this Glory re-release is going to be more profitable now than it was in 2016? With no performances? No award show performances? No promotion anywhere? Not even a single spoken word from Britney herself supporting it's re-release? 

This re-release is not a middle finger to Jamie. C'mon now. :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

I love the song but lbr, its not even finished...

If Brit were that passionate about it you'd think she would've spent a couple of hours in the studio putting some finishing touches on it. 

Britney is very particular with her music as well. When she is recording any particular era, she is really into it. But once she's laid down the vocals she's moved on and is probably onto a new sound by the time what she recorded is released. I think the fact that SITS wasn't included in the original album is kind of indicative of how she might feel about it now. It's been five years since it has been recorded.

Britney definitely likes the process of making her music, but she's very much about going forwards not backwards. She hates revisiting previous eras, imo...I don't think she's too excited about this release, if I am being honest.

But maybe she's happy about giving a "gift" to the fans? Who knows...

I feel like she already has a new sound in mind. I am excited to eventually get to hear it. 

Archived