No Communication from Her

MikeMasi

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

So what you're saying is...

The thing that "changed" is that RCA now feels emboldened to release the photos now that key members of her Team are gone?

For me, that is almost exactly the argument I am trying to make.

Britney willingly participated in the MM video shoot and in the photographs.

They got axed.

Four years later, key members of her Team are gone.

Now either Britney and/or her record company is releasing them because there is no longer a conflict over them.

It seems pretty easy to arrive at this conclusion. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Well let me explain my thoughts loud and clearly; I'm almost certain that Britney herself doesn't care about these new releases AT ALL. It's all her record label and anyone who says that this is Britney in charge is only harming her with the false information. I hope this clears it up. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, jokobish said:

People in the Jonathan Ross audience said she said her conservatorship limits her ability to make decisions... soo there’s that. 

There's been some key court decisions made since then.

Jamie is out as her personal conservator.

Andrew Wallet is out as her financial conservator.

Lou is out as her business manager.

Jamie now has to share all financial decisions with Bessemer Trust.

And meanwhile...

Her artistry should never have made its way into the mix in the first place. But it did.

So the fact that David's photos have emerged tell me that one of those three people (Jamie, Andrew or Lou) was getting far too involved in her artistry.

But now they're gone...

So the photos have emerged.

Just now, Stannedforever said:

Well let me explain my thoughts loud and clearly; I'm almost certain that Britney herself doesn't care about these new releases AT ALL. It's all her record label and anyone who says that this is Britney in charge is only harming her with the false information. I hope this clears it up. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

I guess we'll have to wait and see. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

that was in 2008.. when the cship was put in place... not 2020 when britney has stated she wants him gone

Not really any argument there.. I get what you're saying record label wise but its not relevant to this situation at all.

Thats the point..things are slowly changing in britney's favour

But what he said is true. RCA doesn't give a **** for Britney otherwise she's making money. Things are slowly changing, yes, but her dad is still there. The point is: she doesn't want work and she's right. I don't why you're so desperate to prove that Britney is behind this. I know, we all miss new music but she needs to be COMPLETELY free first.

2 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Gurl Britney doesn’t owe you or anyone anything. 

In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if she hates our guts after everything we’ve indirectly put her through. 

That woman is DUCKED, and it’s partially our fault. I have seen some entitled posts on this forum but this is some gay karen next level s h i t. 

Yes

2 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

First of all, don’t be rude. It’s my opinion and I hear it from plenty of people I know. She does not care about her fans. They have been out there fighting hard to fight for her and in return we all look crazy. You can’t help someone who doesn’t help themself. She keeps claiming she’s the happiest she’s ever been. Great! Then I guess she is happy being controlled. I don’t care what anyone says. All she needs to say is “help me” and everyone will go after her to help. 

The fact is, she’s been like this for a lot of things. The announcement for Domination was a mess! For her to walk down a few steps and into her car. Disrespectful. Being a fan doesn’t mean you agree with everything. She’s humble and sweet but lately could care less about her fans.

What I’m saying is if she’s done and she doesn’t care anymore, she should just say it. Instead we’re all hanging on to hope here that she will be back.

Another thing I want to add. There are many people suffering and struggling from family, friends, relationships, diseases, heartache, and etc but still at the end of the day go to work and have a career. She’s so passionate about singing and dancing yet, she rather make Instagram videos that are clearly ruining her legacy. If you agree with it, then go enjoy watching her spin! Many people are over her weird videos. She should actually talk to us for once! 

She knew domination was gonna be cancelled..she showed up merely to not disappoint fans that waited for her.

The fact that she went on Ellen with an announcement that she has one but can't confirm it basically screams "I have an announcement but I think my dads scrapping it so I cant tell you "

Basically 

Just now, Duff Man said:

She knew domination was gonna be cancelled..she showed up merely to not disappoint fans that waited for her.

The fact that she went on Ellen with an announcement that she has one but can't confirm it basically screams "I have an announcement but I think my dads scrapping it so I cant tell you "

Basically 

mean girls drinking GIF by T. Kyle

Britney the person has nothing to do with the superstar Britney Spears anymore. It has been like that for quite some time.

It's like the situation with Whitney family deciding to milk her legacy with virtual concerts, releasing songs she probably didn't want to release, movies...

The difference is that Britney is still alive, but I don't think she has (or even wants) to give anything for her career at this point, which is understandable.

I still think Britney might say something about this release, but "the gift" thing fans are pushing as an excuse to buy It with no guilty just doesn't make any sense.

The woman can't even get pregnant but of course she decided to revive a 4 year old album with leftovers from 2015 because she wanted to give us something on her birthday.

Like I said before... Buy If you want, boycott If you want, but the  excuses people are giving to justify milking the cow are weak af... Just be honest and say you want new music from her and that's It, God will forgive ya!!!

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

2 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Basically 

She did? The announcement was way before?

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But she should have integral input into her career and artistry.

An album cover and accompanying artwork is not a "major decision in her life." 

There's no legal reason whatsoever why Britney shouldn't be consulted on it.

A few news sources claim Britney isn't legally allowed to make any business decisions in her career, have you verified as to whether or not it was hearsay? 

Archived