Billy B claims Britney released Swimming In The Stars as a gift to her fans and thanks them for their support

Slayer

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Tetris said:

Points for him being thorough and addressing speculation of catfishing.

His story sounds plausible, I’ll give him that. But it’s still just so...on the nose and weird/sad how he’s allegedly invited to be her voice by proxy. I just want this woman to be able to freely speak for herself.

Sooo...who knows. 

(Every fan has the right to support/boycott SITS as they see fit - people need to just leave each other the **** alone with their respective decisions.)

He claimed she just sent him this pic. Then deleted it when ppl called him out in comments. He is lying.

The fact that this photo proves that britney told him all these stuff is beyond me.

Billy's paralyzed brain logic: It's her guys... I'm going to prove it by posting a pic of 5 years ago.

Aren't you convinced because your brain functions? Then you disappoint her.

He's spitting FACTS and we are not worthy enough

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

9 hours ago, kimsaprincess said:

y’all i’m stupid and don’t know how to add photos on here so here’s a tweet i just sent with a screenshot of billy literally contradicting himself and then getting called out. 

Has he deleted your comments? I can't see them :searching_looking:

4 minutes ago, marioh said:

Why is he doing this? Someone help him. He's clearly not ok. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Apparently Britney is starting to hate on FreeBritney supporters,and if you do not like him nor what he is saying she is fine with name calling those ppl. Like she wants ppl who boycott this release to be name called. (According to Billy in comments)

oh God why is he doing this? I can’t believe he’s being catfished anymore. Is he really doing everything to get attention? He’s making a fool of himself:embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

and i can’t at some of you wanting to believe him only because it fits your narrative of not supporting the boycott:embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

9 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

oh God why is he doing this? I can’t believe he’s being catfished anymore. Is he really doing everything to get attention? He’s making a fool of himself:embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

and i can’t and some of you wanting to believe him only because it fits your narrative of not supporting the boycott:embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

I mean this brought him more attention then his work in past 40 years.

This mediocre artist would never give an interview for ET,Vouge,Vanity Fair etc. if it weren't for his trolling of FreeBritney 

4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I mean this brought him more attention then his work in past 40 years.

This mediocre artist would never give an interview for ET,Vouge,Vanity Fair etc. if it weren't for his trolling of FreeBritney 

my question is how on Earth does Vogue consider him a reliable source? Like do they really think he’s talking to Britney? are they really that lazy they can’t do a little research before interviewing a random ex employee who’s obviously making it all up!?

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

He keeps deleting comments that call him out. And then he proceeds to block ppl. 

He is either paid by TEAM Spears or is attention *****.

He's certainly being paid. If he actually realized he was being "catfished" with old Britney pics and he really were on our side, he would've woken up and said something.

And all that talk about boycotting and illegal downloads...haha ***** please, that's all TeamCon talk.

britney clapping britney spears gif | WiffleGif

4 hours ago, GodneyLovin said:

Exactly my thoughts and why I don't think he'd carry on a lie this long and with so many more lies... and he's worked with Britney so much in the past like how could he be fooled this long? 

I'm still leaning more towards the fact that he's lying... I'm just questioning why though. Is team con behind this or is he just mentally unwell? I need answers.

Archived