Billy B claims Britney released Swimming In The Stars as a gift to her fans and thanks them for their support

Slayer

43 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Billy B claims Britney went on twitter and was sad to see people stating they would only illegally download the song.

Well, give the fans a direct sign then. Tell them you want them to enjoy your song, Britney.  I don’t think sharing a video of you promoting your song would hurt team conservatorship, they’re gonna make money as well afterall. It’s not like we have a normal fan-idol relationship like other stars, there’s zero transparency, zero interaction yet you expect them to find what to do just with their instincts when you can’t even really own your brand and you’re in the middle of a legal battle? People just don’t want to disrespect your choices but we dont even know what your choice is! And it’s funny how fans are the ones “stealing money out of her pocket” now.

But why do I argue with an imaginary britney catfishing a make up artist anyways :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Spoiler

I dont illegally download it btw I just listen to it from a fan yt channel’s lyrics video and I think it’s legal :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

To be honest, I hate to say this but I am more trusting of someone like Maxi for authentic tea, who is confirmed friend of Sam and often hanging out with him rather than Billy B. This is too ridiculous to me that both Britney and Sam are using their own make up artists to get "messages" out to the fans. This isn't some wacky pop star comedy shenanigans.

And as Judge Judy says: If it doesn't make sense, it isn't true. 

The REAL people who are here for Britney are ones that are not using her name for clout. People like Paris or Mariah, who when asked, say she is doing great but they do not go into her personal life because I assume they are respecting her privacy, her trust, and her wishes. 

Meanwhile, you've got Billy B. pathetically posting screen caps, changing his story, POSTING A SELFIE FROM 2015 OF HERS AND TRYING TO PASS IT OFF LIKE ITS RECENT, THEN DELETING. And making announcements about Britney as if he has a rabid following of his own. "TUNE IN TOMORROW AS I LET YOU KNOW HER THOUGHTS ON SWIMMING WITH THE STARS."

Most of his stories ring false. He is a bad liar. I have even had a body language expert take a look at his pathetic sorry *** and they agree with me. 

Hi Billy, I know you're reading this. Stay pressed. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

I agree with what you said Maxi is definitely much more reliable - we actually know they have actual contact with people close to Britney (sam) and have been seen in contact with him during and after he spoke up about free britney.

Yes Paris and Mariah acting classy and amazing as usual supporting our queen :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

To be honest, I hate to say this but I am more trusting of someone like Maxi for authentic tea, who is confirmed friend of Sam and often hanging out with him rather than Billy B. This is too ridiculous to me that both Britney and Sam are using their own make up artists to get "messages" out to the fans. This isn't some wacky pop star comedy shenanigans.

And as Judge Judy says: If it doesn't make sense, it isn't true. 

The REAL people who are here for Britney are ones that are not using her name for clout. People like Paris or Mariah, who when asked, say she is doing great but they do not go into her personal life because I assume they are respecting her privacy, her trust, and her wishes. 

Meanwhile, you've got Billy B. pathetically posting screen caps, changing his story, POSTING A SELFIE FROM 2015 OF HERS AND TRYING TO PASS IT OFF LIKE ITS RECENT, THEN DELETING. And making announcements about Britney as if he has a rabid following of his own. "TUNE IN TOMORROW AS I LET YOU KNOW HER THOUGHTS ON SWIMMING WITH THE STARS."

Most of his stories ring false. He is a bad liar. I have even had a body language expert take a look at his pathetic sorry *** and they agree with me. 

Hi Billy, I know you're reading this. Stay pressed. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Tick. Tick. Tick. Valid points made everywhere. 

Close thread.

done wrap it up GIF by Matt Cutshall

Just now, Slayer said:

I agree with what you said Maxi is definitely much more reliable - we actually know they have actual contact with people close to Britney (sam) and have been seen in contact with him during and after he spoke up about free britney.

Yes Paris and Mariah acting classy and amazing as usual supporting our queen :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Yes! And I know we were giving Maxi **** at first but its undeniable that he is close enough with Sam to have one on ones with him regularly. And he keeps it real! He is saying he doesn't speak to Britney every day and he is mostly relaying Sam's POV. That to me is more realistic. I am absolutely sure he knows a lot more than the rest of us do. Probably as much as Sam is allowed to share with him, but still. I trust someone like him, who has low-key given us scraps and hasn't tried to make like an event out of his association with Britney. I respect that, at least. Maxi has kept it real. 

I was skeptical at first, but I thought he laid out his thoughts on the matter pretty well on the podcast a while back. 

And yassss. I get the feeling Brit and Mariah are closer than we know. When asked Mariah says I LOVE Britney. And I feel as a fellow artist she knows that when Britney is ready to share her truth, it will probably come from Britney herself. Paris also, I have to say, has really come through as an ally to Britney in the media. Imo that is how it is done. We stan these legendary queens always. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

5 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Tick. Tick. Tick. Valid points made everywhere. 

Close thread.

done wrap it up GIF by Matt Cutshall

Thank you, dahling!!:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Honestly, there's just something about that dude that really grates my nerves. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Of course if he ever shows actual receipts I'll be more than willing to admit I am wrong. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Yes! And I know we were giving Maxi **** at first but its undeniable that he is close enough with Sam to have one on ones with him regularly. And he keeps it real! He is saying he doesn't speak to Britney every day and he is mostly relaying Sam's POV. That to me is more realistic. I am absolutely sure he knows a lot more than the rest of us do. Probably as much as Sam is allowed to share with him, but still. I trust someone like him, who has low-key given us scraps and hasn't tried to make like an event out of his association with Britney. I respect that, at least. Maxi has kept it real. 

I was skeptical at first, but I thought he laid out his thoughts on the matter pretty well on the podcast a while back. 

And yassss. I get the feeling Brit and Mariah are closer than we know. When asked Mariah says I LOVE Britney. And I feel as a fellow artist she knows that when Britney is ready to share her truth, it will probably come from Britney herself. Paris also, I have to say, has really come through as an ally to Britney in the media. Imo that is how it is done. We stan these legendary queens always. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Mariah did say they both face similar issues and both are in Sony. She knows more than she’s leading on when she says “she doesn’t know her that WELL” they definitely have mutual parties that done them wrong. 

31 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Britney isn't a strange of talking through people, remember her asking that FTR photographer guy to share her letter and speak for her?

BTW i'm not saying Britney is talking through Billy B, but i'm just putting out there that it wouldn't surprise me if she 'talks' through other people.

It’s because she can’t just go say that she was set up to be put in a conservatorship...when she’s in a conservatorship :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I don’t think she’d give a letter to her photographer to tell fans to buy Circus :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

2 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Can we please stop giving attention to these people :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

True - it seems like he spends all his time on BH, the site that he publicly boycotted and disparaged, just to figure out what the fans want/are talking about only to turn around and be like "OMG guYzzzZZ, I lyke TOtaLLy just talked to BriTNeYYYyyyy and here's what she thinks about EveRythIng you guys have been discussing/debating!"

the thirst is real GIF by RealityTVGIFs

So as the obvious has stated why does she need to talk through him about this. She made a video about mood ring. 

If this really was her gift to us why not just out right say it especially because its obvious the label is backing it. It would sell more it would encourage fans the label makes money team con gets some of that money and shes happy her gift to fans is being well received and people aren't downloading it illegally. Everyone wins!

INSTEAD she calls her beloved make up artist from many years ago right before hes about to catch his beauty sleep to relay to us a message that's shes upset with whats being done. Even though just a month before she also gave him permission to leak unreleased songs. 

Did I get that right?

Archived