Camila Cabello talks about her new album: It's F- Awesome

Camila Cabello's excitement for her upcoming album is contagious! Describing it as "F-awesome" sets high expectations for fans eagerly awaiting her new music. With her unique blend of catchy melodies and heartfelt lyrics, there's no doubt this album will be a hit. Cabello's passion for her craft shines through, promising an unforgettable musical journey for listeners. Get ready to press play and experience the magic!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Nicky77 said:

Camila Cabello's excitement for her upcoming album is contagious! Describing it as "F-awesome" sets high expectations for fans eagerly awaiting her new music. With her unique blend of catchy melodies and heartfelt lyrics, there's no doubt this album will be a hit. Cabello's passion for her craft shines through, promising an unforgettable musical journey for listeners. Get ready to press play and experience the magic!

I luv it is one of the worst songs I’ve ever heard 

• Love 1

I just watched the video  to the first single since it was released and "meh". Production is good but something with the lyrics. 

My psycho ex I turned to a Camilla fan and he ruined her after la familia

3 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

85yd3q.gif

3 hours ago, nwonder said:

sure 

tumblr_mf0wjbuBe31qd8ozxo1_500.gif

3 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

“My best work yet”

”It’s gonna change the game”

”It sounds like nothing you’ve heard before”

Said every artist with a new album coming:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

In other words-

tumblr_o0odxxTLqS1relg8bo1_400.gif

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block