Billy B claims Britney released Swimming In The Stars as a gift to her fans and thanks them for their support

Slayer

Points for him being thorough and addressing speculation of catfishing.

His story sounds plausible, I’ll give him that. But it’s still just so...on the nose and weird/sad how he’s allegedly invited to be her voice by proxy. I just want this woman to be able to freely speak for herself.

Sooo...who knows. 

(Every fan has the right to support/boycott SITS as they see fit - people need to just leave each other the **** alone with their respective decisions.)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

• Britney knows the situation is confusing for fans on whether they should support the song or not and whether it was her decision.

This is the big give away. If this is true, why is she using Billy B to talk about this? Literally no one but gays with specific interests know who he is. 

•  
  • Billy B claims Britney releasing the song was her idea and her way of celebrating her birthday with all of her fans and the rest of the world.
  •  

Why are u the one she chose to relay this message Billy lol, instead of like, any of her social media platforms.

•  
  • Billy B claims Britney went on twitter and was sad to see people stating they would only illegally download the song.
  •  

Uh huh. So if she on twitter why she using u to talk??????????????????

• Billy B claims he is NOT being catfished and he is definitely speaking to Britney. He also claimed he is close to people close to Britney and would know whether he was being catfished.
  • Billy B said he is not being paid to say any of this and is not working for anyone.
  • He said to buy the song and get it to number 1 to make Britney happy as she'd love that
  • Billy B then bashed the boycotters/those illegally listening to her music and said they are 'basically stealing money out of her pocket' - He claims it hurt Britney's feelings that people were illegally downloading the song

Sounds like a line from team C-ship JS.

I'm not even anti-streaming, I've had SITS on repeat on Spotify, but like this whole thing just sounds like a roundabout way of team C-ship to be like YES PLEASE DOWNLOAD IT AND BUY THE VINYL :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

bc for real, if Britney can speak freely why would she choose Billy B to do it it's laughable and random and weird.

I guess since the RuPaul's Drag Race guest judge gig dried up he doesn't have much to do & needs the pay check he prob got to do this 

24 minutes ago, s&m said:

I don’t know what to believe but I would laugh so hard of this would turn out true :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

if it is true he’s executing it terribly and can’t get mad at people who think he’s just doing this for attention. he deletes comments of people questioning him after replying in a very hostile way, and hasn’t told us anything we don’t already know. sure britney could be texting him on a prepaid phone or a burner that could be an android, but that doesn’t explain the pic of brit from 2015 that he used to “prove” it was her or him contradicting himself on whether it’s her or not who posts on her social media. 

2 minutes ago, BadBoyAtNight said:

Fe thanked him: 

02-B7-AF16-1-D4-E-493-D-9-FE3-39-DB2-EA3

Personally, to me that means nothing. It's the second time she comments on his page. 

We don't know what Fe's relationship to Britney has been since she was doing the PoM VIP tours. What we do know is that Fe will constantly like any random things the fans post that happens to end up on her feed. 

But to be completely honest, in my opinion, if this were true I am looking at Felicia a bit sideways. Because she should have been doing what Billy claims to be doing YEARS ago in terms of speaking out for Britney's freedom and against the conservatorship. I know the woman probably signed a tight NDA but we all know she has seen some **** go down. Liking random Britney posts that may be related to #FreeBritney is not enough. There were 12 whole years she could have done slightly more. 

Sadly, I think Fe is also falling for the b.s. When Billy was being a drama queen and talking about how shook he was that Fe acknowledged him, he made it seem like Britney talked to him about her. Yet the way he expressed it seemed as if he was only going on what he heard about their relationship via the fandom. Who knows when the last time Felicia and Britney actually spoke? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

2 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

if it is true he’s executing it terribly and can’t get mad at people who think he’s just doing this for attention. he deletes comments of people questioning him after replying in a very hostile way, and hasn’t told us anything we don’t already know. sure britney could be texting him on a prepaid phone or a burner that could be an android, but that doesn’t explain the pic of brit from 2015 that he used to “prove” it was her or him contradicting himself on whether it’s her or not who posts on her social media. 

I remember that 2015 mirror pic from her Instagram he posted as :proof" lmfaoooooo he swiftly deleted it and got mad at everyone bringing it up in the comments.

2 hours ago, Slayer said:
  • Britney knows the situation is confusing for fans on whether they should support the song or not and whether it was her decision.
  • Billy B claims Britney went on twitter and was sad to see people stating they would only illegally download the song.

So... Why doesn't Britney post on her Twitter a quick video EXPLICITLY stating that this was her decision and that she hopes fans support the song? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: I'm not being sassy or rude, I'm genuinely confused. If Britney is able to go onto Twitter and was saddened by fans saying they would pirate the song, but also knows that we're all confused on whether or not to support the song, why not kill two birds with one stone and post a video of herself thanking the fans for loving the song (which it seems we almost universally do) and assuring us that it was her decision to release it for us, which would ensure we all support it?

2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

This is the same man who claimed Britney asked him to leak two songs, one of them having the "musicmafia" tag. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Why would Billie B claim that Britney asked him to leak music and then claim Britney was hurt about fans illegally downloading this newly released song. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

You have a point :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy: 

Archived