Billy B claims Britney released Swimming In The Stars as a gift to her fans and thanks them for their support

Slayer

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm not being rude but EVERY artist would care about their music being illegally downloaded, they worked hard to record that music - i'm sure they wouldn't be happy people were getting it for free illegally. 

I agree... idk where he got that she didn't care especially since she's never said that. Like of course she cares.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

I personally believe him and also believe she wants this to do well and gave it as a gift to us. 

This is the same man who claimed Britney asked him to leak two songs, one of them having the "musicmafia" tag. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Why would Billie B claim that Britney asked him to leak music and then claim Britney was hurt about fans illegally downloading this newly released song. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

This is the same man who claimed Britney asked him to leak two songs, one of them having the "musicmafia" tag. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Why would Billie B claim that Britney asked him to leak music and then claim Britney was hurt about fans illegally downloading the song. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

I forgot about this :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Why would Billie B claim that Britney asked him to leak music and then claim Britney was hurt about fans illegally downloading the song. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

okay this is a valid point - but we love hypocriteney :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Just now, MM0219 said:

I still have a hard time believing she's reconnected with him. 

Has she reconnected with Glenn Nutley, too? She was way more friendly with him and his partner it seemed than she ever was with this Billy B character. 

If she really wanted to speak through him I am sure Cassie would have already given him a follow, shout-out, or a like. Hell, even Sam. He got caught slippin and liking ThatSurpriseWitnesses content. 

"Britney" wouldn't give him a shout-out like she did her former dancer vogueing on the beach a couple of weeks back? 

Again, believing this is true then we are also to believe Jason Alexander is talking to her regularly as well. And that she is emotionally cheating on Sam with Jason, leading him on, and making it seem like he has a chance with her. Both Jason and Billy B. vouched for each other. Does Britney really get down like that? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Britney isn't a stranger to talking through people, remember her asking that FTR photographer guy to share her letter and speak for her?

BTW i'm not saying Britney is talking through Billy B, but i'm just putting out there that it wouldn't surprise me if she 'talks' through other people.

To be honest, I hate to say this but I am more trusting of someone like Maxi for authentic tea, who is confirmed friend of Sam and often hanging out with him rather than Billy B. This is too ridiculous to me that both Britney and Sam are using their own make up artists to get "messages" out to the fans. This isn't some wacky pop star comedy shenanigans.

And as Judge Judy says: If it doesn't make sense, it isn't true. 

The REAL people who are here for Britney are ones that are not using her name for clout. People like Paris or Mariah, who when asked, say she is doing great but they do not go into her personal life because I assume they are respecting her privacy, her trust, and her wishes. 

Meanwhile, you've got Billy B. pathetically posting screen caps, changing his story, POSTING A SELFIE FROM 2015 OF HERS AND TRYING TO PASS IT OFF LIKE ITS RECENT, THEN DELETING. And making announcements about Britney as if he has a rabid following of his own. "TUNE IN TOMORROW AS I LET YOU KNOW HER THOUGHTS ON SWIMMING WITH THE STARS."

Most of his stories ring false. He is a bad liar. I have even had a body language expert take a look at his pathetic sorry *** and they agree with me. 

Hi Billy, I know you're reading this. Stay pressed. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Archived