Billy B claims Britney released Swimming In The Stars as a gift to her fans and thanks them for their support

Slayer

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHY WOULD BRITNEY PUSH TO MAKE PUBLIC THAT SHE IS REFUSING TO WORK WHILE HER FATHER IS IN CONTROL OF HER CAREER YET WANT US TO PURCHASE RECYCLED MUSIC THAT SHE HAS NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED OR ENDORSED. HOW COULD WE POSSIBLY NOT QUESTION THIS IF WE DID NOT CARE ABOUT BRITNEY’S FREEDOM?

Sick of him making us the bad guy. The end.

3 minutes ago, Arianna said:

WHY WOULD BRITNEY PUSH TO MAKE PUBLIC THAT SHE IS REFUSING TO WORK WHILE HER FATHER IS IN CONTROL OF HER CAREER YET WANT US TO PURCHASE RECYCLED MUSIC THAT SHE HAS NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED OR ENDORSED. HOW COULD WE POSSIBLY NOT QUESTION THIS IF WE DID NOT CARE ABOUT BRITNEY’S FREEDOM?

Sick of him making us the bad guy. The end.

You rn: :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

1 hour ago, kimsaprincess said:

if it is true he’s executing it terribly and can’t get mad at people who think he’s just doing this for attention. he deletes comments of people questioning him after replying in a very hostile way, and hasn’t told us anything we don’t already know. sure britney could be texting him on a prepaid phone or a burner that could be an android, but that doesn’t explain the pic of brit from 2015 that he used to “prove” it was her or him contradicting himself on whether it’s her or not who posts on her social media. 

I’m not saying a believe him though! But if this eventually turns out to be true I will be laughing at our (including mine) faces

I think this guy is lying. He's either on the payroll or thirsty for attention and trying to insert himself into the situation.:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

If Britney really was OK with the single being released and wanting it to do well, then she could've at least agreed to acknowledge it, somehow. A video, small, cute promo, or something

no, no silly IG-captions by Samney or Cassiney.

A video of Britney talking about the single.

But so far, nothing.

Heck, they even used months old pictures of Britney and Sam to "celebrate" her B-day...the day before?! wtf So I'm calling BS on this.

Billy B, hunni, go away. Wendy Gifs

Let's say he actually is lying... it seems to me like the fallout from that coming to light would be immense. Like eventually the truth will come out from Britney herself or someone DIRECTLY connected to her and he would be so ****n exposed and embarrassed he would need to live out the rest of his years in recluse. Like...to make this stuff up would require a pretty severe level of mental issues and starvation for attention.

On one hand there's so many things that just dont add up, and on the other hand I'm unable to wrap my head around the fact that he could have the audacity to keep pushing this lie when he could/will be exposed at any moment.

5 hours ago, Slayer said:

Britney isn't a stranger to talking through people, remember her asking that FTR photographer guy to share her letter and speak for her?

BTW i'm not saying Britney is talking through Billy B, but i'm just putting out there that it wouldn't surprise me if she 'talks' through other people.

Yes about her legal issues, but theres no reason not to talk about your newly repackaged album with new song on there. If her label couldnt put her in front of camera for 2 sec video “hi this is britney i have a new single coming out” what makes any of you think britney is behind this. 

I kinda like his fanfics now...

I went through this phase of feeling sorry for him, then I was angry, now he is just... a funny person to me.

he probably does believe he's talking with Britney. Felicia doesn't know much about Brit these days, she will care again when Britney back to work or for an easy job related with our queen... Like doing The Zone cameo. Fe works for the Spears family, not for Britney.

First of all screaming. Second of all he is attention ***** and is lying. 3rd of all he should consider contacting a professional,and I mean this in most genuine way. 

And last but not least. Screaming at anti-boycot fans "believing" him,just because he is saying everything they have been saying. He is literally repeating bases convoys.

irpLvJS.gif

3 hours ago, David Rose said:

Let's say he actually is lying... it seems to me like the fallout from that coming to light would be immense. Like eventually the truth will come out from Britney herself or someone DIRECTLY connected to her and he would be so ****n exposed and embarrassed he would need to live out the rest of his years in recluse. Like...to make this stuff up would require a pretty severe level of mental issues and starvation for attention.

On one hand there's so many things that just dont add up, and on the other hand I'm unable to wrap my head around the fact that he could have the audacity to keep pushing this lie when he could/will be exposed at any moment.

Exactly my thoughts and why I don't think he'd carry on a lie this long and with so many more lies... and he's worked with Britney so much in the past like how could he be fooled this long? 

Fans' manipulation at its finest. Why am I not surprised with anything he said? Totally predictable Billy. Next time don't be too obvious with Team B narrative. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

"Britney looked at twitter and saw that fans are illegally getting her song"... Because piracy was now invented for the first time. We all know that :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

At least he shares some views with most exhalers so i guess you should stan. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

But what bothers me the most is the way they try to mess with us and divide us once again. Let the people do their thing entitled Billy.

Archived