Billy B claims Britney released Swimming In The Stars as a gift to her fans and thanks them for their support

Slayer

Billy B did a live where he claims he spoke to Britney yesterday on her birthday, i've put a little summary below:

• Billy B claims Britney gave him approval to do the live and discuss this
  • Britney released the song as a gift to fans and music is what makes her happy and knowing it makes her fans happy makes her even happier
  • Billy B states music is her art.
  • Britney knows the situation is confusing for fans on whether they should support the song or not and whether it was her decision.
  • Britney thanks everyone for the support for the song and she would like the song do well and hope it was liked.
  • Billy B claims Britney releasing the song was her idea and her way of celebrating her birthday with all of her fans and the rest of the world.
  • Britney is overwhelmed by all the sweet birthday messages
  • Britney is really happy right now and had a great thanksgiving with her family and enjoyed her trip to Hawaii
  • Billy B claims Britney went on twitter and was sad to see people stating they would only illegally download the song.
  • Billy B claims he is NOT being catfished and he is definitely speaking to Britney. He also claimed he is close to people close to Britney and would know whether he was being catfished.
  • Billy B said he is not being paid to say any of this and is not working for anyone.
  • He said to buy the song and get it to number 1 to make Britney happy as she'd love that
  • Billy B then bashed the boycotters/those illegally listening to her music and said they are 'basically stealing money out of her pocket' - He claims it hurt Britney's feelings that people were illegally downloading the song.

To keep it short, he said it was Britney's idea to release SITS and we should buy it/stream it (legally). He claims the song SHOULD be supported and it'd make Britney happy as music is her art.

Part of the live (full thing is on his instagram):

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:
  • Billy B then bashed the boycotters/those illegally listening to her music and said they are 'basically stealing money out of her pocket' - He claims it hurt Britney's feelings that people were illegally downloading the song.

Didn't Britney herself post unreleased material on her website in the 2000s? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

18 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Billy B did a live where he claims he spoke to Britney yesterday on her birthday, i've put a little summary below:

• Billy B claims Britney gave him approval to do the live and discuss this
  • Britney released the song as a gift to fans and music is what makes her happy and knowing it makes her fans happy makes her even happier
  • Britney knows the situation is confusing for fans on whether they should support the song or not and whether it was her decision.
  • Britney thanks everyone for the support for the song and she would like the song do well and hope it was liked.
  • Billy B claims Britney releasing the song was her idea and her way of celebrating her birthday with all of her fans and the rest of the world.
  • Britney is overwhelmed by all the sweet birthday messages
  • Britney is really happy right now and had a great thanksgiving with her family and enjoyed her trip to Hawaii
  • Billy B claims Britney went on twitter and was sad to see people stating they would only illegally download the song.
  • Billy B claims he is NOT being catfished and he is definitely speaking to Britney. He also claimed he is close to people close to Britney and would know whether he was being catfished.
  • Bilyl B said he is not being paid to say any of this and is not working for anyone.
  • He said to buy the song and get it to number 1 to make Britney happy as she'd love that

Hi girl,

I'll just link to what I wrote in the other thread.

Quite frankly, let's say this is true and Britney is "speaking through him."

Why not just speak to us directly? Why not do a quick IG video thanking the fans if she really cared about getting it to #1?

Furthermore, Billy's "confirmation" that he is not getting catfished is weak, imo. Its because they "know the same people." And not because you know...she FaceTimed him or snap chatted him or anything like that. 

Why does the Britney IG not follow Billy B.? I have a really hard time believe Britney just logs onto Twitter to see how she's charting.

Of course I hear he is already taking the opportunity to shade BH yet again. I'm sick of this fool.

Not being rude but I don't know exactly who Billy B is.. but everything about britney i agree with and I've been saying it all along..this is a treat for fans, a thank you, and I bet realistically she cares about fans opinions.. ive always said she was the one who backed this release..

Now to find a HQ of matches..does anyone know when its released? Really want to hear it..

I thought SITS was great 

1 minute ago, Hungry Hun said:

@Slayer you're an angel for resuming what whas said cause I wouldnt be able to watch the video, his voice at this point just makes me go like  :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Haha thank you, Yeah I didn't think people would want to listen :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

So I thought i'd make a summary for everyone! :) 

1 minute ago, Body ache said:

Britney never cared about her music being illegally downloaded. I don't buy this. Plus he said a lot of bs in the past so..

I'm not being rude but EVERY artist would care about their music being illegally downloaded, they worked hard to record that music - i'm sure they wouldn't be happy people were getting it for free illegally. 

Archived