Billy B claims Britney released Swimming In The Stars as a gift to her fans and thanks them for their support

Slayer

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

literally no one knows who he is. any publicity is good publicity. this is giving him the attention that he wants and at the end of the day when he gets exposed for lying it’s only britney stans who are really gonna care. it’s not like he’s gonna lose clients over this bc let’s be real it looks like he hasn’t done anyone relevant in almost a decade. he hasn’t told us or given us anything new to prove that britney is actually talking to him. and why would she speak through a makeup artist who she hasn’t worked with since 2012? at this point he’s being paid off by ms. lou lou and colon spears. 

2 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

literally no one knows who he is. any publicity is good publicity. this is giving him the attention that he wants and at the end of the day when he gets exposed for lying it’s only britney stans who are really gonna care. it’s not like he’s gonna lose clients over this bc let’s be real it looks like he hasn’t done anyone relevant in almost a decade. he hasn’t told us or given us anything new to prove that britney is actually talking to him. and why would she speak through a makeup artist who she hasn’t worked with since 2012? at this point he’s being paid off by ms. lou lou and colon spears. 

Spill that tea.

irpLvJS.gif

I believed there would have been a possibility that he really spoke with Britney, but after reading this thread and the stuff he told about supporting or not supporting the song i lost all trust. 

And even if he really speaks with Britney, his way of acting is so weird. He acts like a young kid who just met his idol and wants to scream it out loud so the whole world knows he speaks with her. I mean, chill down gurl, keep it private and discret and strart acting like an adult.

Get out of this train, Billy. I know you get a lot of attention and publicity, but stop it. You are literally embarrassing yourself and  ruining your own legacy as a make up artist. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

1 minute ago, kimsaprincess said:

he’s also said “omg she’s not dead” again when literally no one has commented that she is on any of his posts. i tried inserting a screenshot but i’m still stupid but it’s under his reply to someone who replied to thatsurprisewitness on the IGTV he posted 2 hours ago. 

I would go on his account. But he blocked me 

ASfjOdN.thumb.gif.0b81819d7f33b4314c3b2b

8 minutes ago, Jessyrae7789 said:

I'm trying to understand why he keeps saying "she's not dead." No one is claiming that (from what I can see). Not to go down the Conspiracy Theory rabbit hole, but that statement has been giving me an uneasy feeling... 

I don't trust him at all. 

that’s what i’m saying. it’s weird. he just will randomly comment it back to someone who questions him. someone even commented underneath it saying that no one is saying she is. he commented it on his IGTV from yesterday too and i think he even said it in the live today. literally NO ONE in his comments has said “britney is dead”

48 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

I know who he is. Before Britney.

He used to Judge on Drag Race and used to do Lady Gaga's make up.

Archived