Jamie Spears' lawyers asks that Britney herself appear before the judge in future conservatorship hearings

Jamie is playing dirty like the scum that he is. Of COURSE Britney hasn’t appeared in court over the years; who would want to sit in a room and have your rights and medical history debated by strangers / the people who control you when you’re sat there powerless. Imagine how degrading that would feel. That’s if they were even giving her the  chance to attend before. 

She shouldn’t be pressured into attending now, either. Britney never asked to be put into this situation and Ingham seems more than capable to put Britney’s desires into language the court will understand. I find it suspect that she’s apparently incapable of making the most basic decisions, has been allowed to have the scum testify on her behalf when it suited them, but the second their access to her money is threatened they want her in court (but she’s still incapable of making decisions). Make it make sense, Jamie.

• Like 4
18 hours ago, Chester said:

Hate what the media and “journalism” has turned into. TMZ can rot in hell the most. I don’t expect anything less from a “news” site that bombs funerals with drones for a quick buck.

Tbh, TMZ is the last source I can remotely consider as "journalism". :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

TMZ and Pigrez H*lton are on the same level of clownery :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Sorry but I always thought It was weird Britney not being present for the hearings, that's her life they're talking about.

She'll have to deal with the pressure to prove she's capable enough to being an adult, responsible.

Her silence didn't help until now and only feeds the rumors about her mental state.

Exactly. Besides, it was Britney's lawyer himself who likened her to a comatose patient:

According to TMZ, a judge then asked the pop star’s lawyer if she would sign a declaration stating her feelings, which Ingham attempted to shut down. Arguing Britney lacked the capacity to sign such a document, he likened her to a comatose patient, where even they would have their lawyers speak on their behalf like he is doing for Spears.

So Britney's defense is she's actually disabled? How is this helping her? It seems as if she wants to remain in a conservatorship, only without her father and crook friends as conservators.

What does this mean for the #FreeBritney movement? Free from what? The conservator? it seems she wants to be in it, according to her own lawyer. Or free from her father and Lou?

Are we ready to face the truth? Wendy williams reaction GIF - Find on GIFER

• Like 1
16 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

kinda funny because years ago when her team was getting sued for Radiance they claimed she was to unwell to be deposed and appear in court.

The fact that a random exhaler caught this means a real lawyer should definitely make the judge see the truth very easily... Unless she chooses to be blind. It’s the same woman who gave Jamie the power to choose his replacement (Jodi) after he had to step down for assaulting Britney’s child when his judgement is obviously flawed:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 1

As someone who was in a long running, abusing relationship as well as having parents who were extremely emotionally and physically abusive and manipulative, I find them asking for her to appear in person to almost be a dare. Like, you won’t actually come because you won’t actually stand up to us. It’s a power play. I ******* dare you to do something. And if you do come, you’re going to have to look at us and be attacked, because we know all the ways to trigger you to make you look crazy. It desperation because they’re starting to lose control. A last ditch effort to regain it. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Lward83 said:

As someone who was in a long running, abusing relationship as well as having parents who were extremely emotionally and physically abusive and manipulative, I find them asking for her to appear in person to almost be a dare. Like, you won’t actually come because you won’t actually stand up to us. It’s a power play. I ******* dare you to do something. And if you do come, you’re going to have to look at us and be attacked, because we know all the ways to trigger you to make you look crazy. It desperation because they’re starting to lose control. A last ditch effort to regain it. 

This is exactly what it is sadly 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

what makes me mad about this is years ago when Sam Lufti demanded Britney be present and why she isn't attending the hearings, they use the same excuse that she is not  coherent enough to be present in court. So hide her when they need to but bring her out whenever it fits their agenda. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, JustWendy said:

Exactly. Besides, it was Britney's lawyer himself who likened her to a comatose patient:

So Britney's defense is she's actually disabled? How is this helping her? It seems as if she wants to remain in a conservatorship, only without her father and crook friends as conservators.

What does this mean for the #FreeBritney movement? Free from what? The conservator? it seems she wants to be in it, according to her own lawyer. Or free from her father and Lou?

Are we ready to face the truth? Wendy williams reaction GIF - Find on GIFER

The actual quote was LEGAL capacity, TMZ is just spoiled smelly trash.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, FreeLou said:

The fact that a random exhaler caught this means a real lawyer should definitely make the judge see the truth very easily... Unless she chooses to be blind. It’s the same woman who gave Jamie the power to choose his replacement (Jodi) after he had to step down for assaulting Britney’s child when his judgement is obviously flawed:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Yes! It seems obvious that they are abusing her. I remember Wallet even saying he needed to step down immeaditly because "irrerapable harm" would come to Britney if he did not. I also remember reading that he wanted to get out before all this mess because he didn't want to into trouble and have his degree to practice law revoked before all the abuses got exposed around the same time Britney was forced to check into the mental facility(illegal) where she was forced to take medications(illegal).

This was also the time they canceled Domination and tried to use Jaime's ruptured colon as a viable excuse which later pretty much got exposed. They claimed Britney checked herself into the facility(which she denied in court) Larry Rudolph also claimed her medications stopped working and that was the real reason she went to the facility and canceled Domination. Coincidentally I think this was the time stories started circulating that her "team" were posting strange posts on her IG to allegedly make her seem unwell. Lynne also started inquiring during this about the conservatorship and petitioning in court for information that she was denied. 

This would also be the time that the IN THE ZONE fiasco happened. Britney started refusing to work which Jaime documented in court documents that she refused to attend(turning down a cool million). 

It all makes sense and the pieces fit the narrative that her "team(looking at you Lou)" and Jaime obviously are syphoning money from her. Jaime even tried to stall turning in FINIANCIAL records(I believe they weren't even a comprehensive record, very shady and Jaime's team tried to claim records & contracts were never saved so there were missing records((which was later contradicted by a someone at said firm) and when he did Britney & Ingham had serious question about the records. 

Also the story is they have always used her children to get her to be compliant with the conservatorship and when Jaime attacked Preston her custodial time which really seemed to be the last straw. Finally they didn't have the children to hold over her head & I think that's really what was the catalyst. 

There is just so much and the fact that she supports the FREEBRITNEY movement should say it all. Someone should make a timeline. 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yes! Jaime and Lou have been on a smear campaign w/ Larry, TMZ, Lance Bass, Jaime Lynne & Bryan Spears, Perez...etc. They're using Britney's own money to keep her confined and tarnish her reputation and all for money.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

what makes me mad about this is years ago when Sam Lufti demanded Britney be present and why she isn't attending the hearings, they use the same excuse that she is not  coherent enough to be present in court. So hide her when they need to but bring her out whenever it fits their agenda. 

They've been quoted as saying the conservatorship as being a "good business" tool which is outrageous in itself because that is not the purpose of it and it also demonstrates that it's not a valid legal arrangement and I think the judges overseeing this over the years should also be held accountable.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

omg are you sure??? why would they do that? add the "comatose patient" part?! it seemed so off.

Like it doesn't help Britney's case at all... I don't know 

I'm so anxious about the truth, y'all. About her rumored disability. Either way if she wants to be freed from her father it's for the best. I just hope Sam Ingham and Lynne Spears actually have Britney's best interest at heart.

GIF hug couples couple - animated GIF on GIFER - by Cohuginn

PS: thank God for social media and fan pressure. COLON SPEARS MUST BE PISSED AS F...

Oh Honey Tea GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

They've been quoted as saying the conservatorship as being a "good business" tool which is outrageous in itself because that is not the purpose of it and it also demonstrates that it's not a valid legal arrangement and I think the judges overseeing this over the years should also be held accountable.

Yeah I remember them saying it’s just on paper and that she has all the personal freedom, that the cship is to protect her assets and business affairs like the lawsuits against her. The hypocrisy

• Love 1