Jamie Spears' lawyers asks that Britney herself appear before the judge in future conservatorship hearings

A licensed professional should meet privately and alone with Britney and hear her wishes while evaluating her current mental health. Or at least let the judge meet with her privately. She doesn’t need to be paraded out in the courts. This is probably uncomfortable  enough for her and now they want her in a room with her father? Give this woman the respect of a private meeting. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Britney is fighting for her life, she needs to be present and tell the Judge just what she is going through and how much her isolation has affected her everyday well being. Britney didn't become anxious overnight. This was caused by years of neglect and isolation in her own home. Not being able to have relationships or a normal life. The courts need to hear that from Britney herself and her lawyer needs to prep her for possible questioning. Britney is a SMART woman, she might not come across that way, but she is. She is educated and reads a lot. She is just being subjected to a narrative that fits that of team CON.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

Exactly. I caught the segment tonight and thought the same thing. They want her there as a means to get proof that she needs to remain in the conservatorship in its current form. Jamie is her dad and her conservator. Him being there as someone who is in control can and probably will easily intimidate her.

I'm also wondering about the money they say she's blowing through. She don't go anywhere. But maybe if she's like me during this pandemic, she's been ordering lots of takeout and items lol.

I feel like they'll be like, trying to appeal to her feelings "do you want your dad to live in the streets? Do you want your dad to be attacked by the media? Do you want the public to know about your [whatever thing we're not supposed to know]?" or things related to her kids, or whatever. They'll do whatever to make her say what is convenient for them. Then they'll use it as see? Ingham is not suitable to speak for her, and they'll have him out.

But, a very well trained Britney would not fall for their tricks, and can actually be the one that ends them, if she stays calm and focused and don't let them feel intimidated.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, BigDadyy said:

Of course they want this now. In the previous occasions, there was always an issue of "technical" problems whenever there was a virtual meeting decided. 

Even the 10yo kids I tutor know how to attend Zoom calls and in this day and age, to say there is "technical" issue is like saying  I cannot wear corset due to my "body issue" in 1700s. 

So they know Britney will feel anxious and nervous during the hearing. They know she is socially awkward and is a shy person. They know she is different in person than how the Britney, the superstar is we all see on screen. It is just their ploy to make Britney feel guilty and small because infront of her "papa" Britney will probably crumble and they know it. It is common reaction when faced to your abuser. I am speaking it from my own  personal experience that I had to endure for 28 plus years of my life from my own uncle and most of the family members. 

Even now am in a better place and don't see them much, whenever I am in their presence, I still crumble. My confidence goes to zero. Even though I know I am stronger now but whenever they ask something, I go "ok, will do it" without thinking twice. I am still learning not to let them have this kind of hold over me. But it's difficult. So I can only imagine how Britney must feel when the whole world is watching and judging her and her abusers have been portraying her as a "crazy" person for this long. 

Don’t worry man, you’re not alone. This is me with my parents and they pull this tactic all the time to manipulate me

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But, a very well trained Britney would not fall for their tricks, and can actually be the one that ends them, if she stays calm and focused and don't let them feel intimidated.

Sam Ingham has to prep her so she'll be hard to break in court.

Britney in court: :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Sam Ingham has to prep her so she'll be hard to break in court.

Britney in court: :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

right in time for the occasion, they just uploaded the remastered version of this

exactly what Ingham has to instruct Britney:

He wants more dinero just to stay at home
Well my friend
You gotta say

I won't pay, I won't pay ya, no way
Na na why don't you get a job?
Say no way, say no way, no way

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

right in time for the occasion, they just uploaded the remastered version of this

exactly what Ingham has to instruct Britney:

He wants more dinero just to stay at home
Well my friend
You gotta say

I won't pay, I won't pay ya, no way
Say no way, say no way, no way

I read "dinero" and my brain just started singing yo quiero, yo quiero dinero, ay.  :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 2
  • Leader
26 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

kinda funny because years ago when her team was getting sued for Radiance they claimed she was to unwell to be deposed and appear in court.

Totally crossed my mind as well. How a court hearing would cause her irreparable harm or something. 

She went to a court hearing just last year with her mom. She can do it again. I believe in her. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, sugarfallxofme said:

i don’t understand why she is never present in first place  :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

They would probably overanalyze her demeanour. Besides, if on medication, it could affect her demeanour. She'd need to really watch herself and present herself in her best light if appearing. She'd need to be well-spoken, articulate and have strong arguments. I'm sure she can handle herself; it's not 2007 anymore when she would show up to the court venue then leave, spooked by the crowd; she's now level-headed and very determined to recover all of her rights.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Forever22 said:

Can Britney be present at hearings and speak? She is under a c-ship. It’s crazy they were only speaking about it today in detail. Who speaks for Britney? Jodi or Sam? 

before that it was James and Sam. 

That lawyer who used to work with wallet posted on Twitter she needs another 730 evaluation to get her voice back. 
Under the current arrangement (c/ship) her voice doesn’t matter. 
I assume this will be a focus after James is out? 

Yes , remember she went to that one hearing with Lynn where she allegedly told the judge she wanted to try for more children or something and they denied her requests. I don’t see what the big deal is..... have her go tell the judge what she wants. If Penny feels like she can’t comprehend then there’s the answer. 

So long as she doesn't just spin non stop for 20 minutes in court - she should be ok. 

Seriously though, be careful what you wish for. Last time Brit attended court she took her shoes off afterwards and the world was like "omg she's still crazy." It's like anything she says or does will be viewed through a negative lens to prove she's not well. And if they show her Insta - the judge would likely be worried. Especially with the millions of "ARE YOU OKAY?" comments - I always wonder if they come from fans, the GP or Team Jamie...

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Easy There said:

Well this one was one ******* sided. I hope they all rot

Hm... There's something odd here. Jamie's dad saying her estate is going through a lot of money.... but who's getting it? If she hasn't worked in nearly two years... and the ONLY people who have been in charge of her finances are her conservators... I mean... Wallet resigned.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize someone's mismanaging the money. When she stopped working, they should have cut back on unnecessary spending. But Lou got a bigger paycheck for her company for some reason. That doesn't make any sense. It's not like he and the rest of the leeches aren't getting paid. 

The fact that he wants her to keep working really, really, really pisses me off. He really thinks he owns his daughter and can tell her to dance on command, reproduce on command, have friends on command.... This is truly disgusting. The man is a control freak and should never have been put in charge of Britney.

• Love 5

Its not a good move shes not willing to attend. I always thought about it and now it is confirmed. She rarely attends those hearings. I know Its stressful AF but there is no a better way of telling her own truth and side of the tragic story. Maybe after all she doesnt give a damn of being 100% free? Tired Of hoping and sadly Compromised on that ****? Hope not

• Like 1