Billy B puts BreatheHeavy on blast once again, claiming BreatheHeavy uses Britney's situation for profit

Just now, Lemon_Drop said:

It's funny to see her sucking up to Billy B now when in my DMs she was trashing him :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

maybe you should send him the screenshots :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I messaged Billy B explaining the user asked for their account to be deactivated and was a troll, but he hasn't opened/read my message yet :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But the fanbase DID have power back then.

It had the power to convince Britney to inject her beautiful face with fillers and give herself a nose job, an eye lift and a Joker smile. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

And Billy has said as much in his posts.

He says that Britney sees what the fans write and takes it to heart.

However...

I think the fanbase has much less power over the #freebritney movement than they think.

It's not the fanbase that is powering it forward.

It is the people like Billy, who are behind the scenes...People who have skin in the game, who are testifying and writing declarations on Britney's behalf that are being submitted to the courts.

Just because we don't know about them yet doesn't mean they don't exist. 

Gurl I love you

But ppl like Billy aka attention seeking scammers have done jack ****. Have you even seen his posts regarding FreeBritney  ? Most of his deluded posts benefit team conservatorship.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

It's funny to see her sucking up to Billy B now when in my DMs she was trashing him :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I find it very vile that Billy B is using this clearly emotionally distressed girl to push his useless agenda. Who the F wins if Billy attacks BH? It's clear as a day that he only attacks BH because we are the only ones that are actually calling him out. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

I find it very vile that Billy B is using this clearly emotionally distressed girl to push his useless agenda. Who the F wins if Billy attacks BH? It's clear as a day that he only attacks BH because we are the only ones that are actually calling him out. 

Yup and he's wanting Jordan/mods to erase any thread speculating about him being on a payroll. lol SMH whew the censorship of free thinking

6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Gurl I love you

But ppl like Billy aka attention seeking scammers have done jack ****. Have you even seen his posts regarding FreeBritney  ? Most of his deluded posts benefit team conservatorship.

I haven't followed his posts diligently.

But anything I've seen from him I've interpreted differently than most of the fans here.

I think he knows more than he is letting on.