Billy B puts BreatheHeavy on blast once again, claiming BreatheHeavy uses Britney's situation for profit

4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

How is this helping? He's deterring from the main issue which is to set her free from this conservatorship. This isn't ironic that he comes back to this same narrative when we get new info. Do I think he's being paid? No but its not all clear skies either.

This is borderline harassment and he needs help. Imagine being pressed about people who don't pay your bills. If I was a celebrity this behavior would make me not hire him. He loves to see his name in these threads.

I'm almost convinced that member is just him and he created the drama. Just to apologize to himself and make this post on his main page.  

Perfectly said, my thoughts exactly. If he isn't being paid by anyone then why the hell are his moves so fishy and consistently so. It's either that, or he is just obsessed with making everything about himself and his victimhood which...if I was in Britney's position I'd be mad as hell if a "friend" constantly derailed my issue to center it around themselves while throwing out my name as a shield.

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I mean if someone is selling merchandise on a Britney fansite, then it makes sense that an outsider could see that as profiting off of Britney's name.

But wait, if someone did Britney's hair and make-up then wasn't that someone profiting off of her? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Billy's just pressed that Britney doesn't need his services anymore and he's keen for her to get back to work so that he might make some coins again 

• Like 3