Billy B puts BreatheHeavy on blast once again, claiming BreatheHeavy uses Britney's situation for profit

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So there are Britney stand that arent on Exhale??  I assumed we were all here now.  

I thought so too. I just told the staff yesterday that I used to think I was the last Britney stan to join Exhale cause it feels like THIS IS the HOME of Britney stans. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So there are Britney stand that arent on Exhale?? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:  I assumed we were all here now.  

Ofcourse! I've met SO many major stans, ALL Britney stans know of Breatheheavy.

When I was in line for both M&G's people would talk about BH and how they were keeping up with Britney on there, but a lot of them didn't have accounts. 

Me at the next Britney concert (if there is one) getting people to sign up:

200.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

He ended up responding to my DM (Billy B) when I told him that user was a troll

'I understand that person contacted me privately this goes beyond a troll but thank you <3 ' 

Then he also said 'thank you for following' with a love heart and a thumbs up

I'M NOT FOLLOWING YOU 

OMG he's so delusional I honestly find this funny and feel a little bad for him. Imagine when he finds out everything he did was straight up clownery. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

That's honestly ridiculous.

Have you ever seen this on a fansite?

Well our fanbase it's not the same as others. They must find a way to protect the site itself and also themselves should they (team Con) want to make things more twisted. Right now BH is the only weapon we have and we should protect it.

Its toxic in here. Not allowed to have different opinions, not allowed to use reasonable arguments, not allowed to not participate in groupthink. 

Whats funny if you talk to everyday non breathe heavy users majority think Britney is crazy and needs the conservatorship. Dont always surround yourself with people that think only like you. 

@PokemonSpears

Probably make the Britney spears forum password protected. 

Even on the Free one. Maybe making it password protected. Is the only way to secure it now..

Might add more members as well who only view the articles from the social media posts. 

Just a suggestion, bit we can't be too careful.

I'm also thinking of the politics need a password as well. 

That's another warzone in this forum

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Its toxic in here. Not allowed to have different opinions, not allowed to use reasonable arguments, not allowed to not participate in groupthink. 

Whats funny if you talk to everyday non breathe heavy users majority think Britney is crazy and needs the conservatorship. Dont always surround yourself with people that think only like you. 

Sure Lou :surejan:

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Funny thing is, had he come here to address it then we would all be welcoming to him.

If he came here and was nice and addressed the situation with Jordan and everybody, I would moderate the hell out of anybody who would disrespect him when he went here to do the right thing.

But he didn't. And this is the way he wants it to be so it is what it is. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Love 1

"So make your coins off Britney’s horrific situation and now mine." :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: Who the F this piece of crap think he is? He is a nobody, who wants to make money from him?!

I'm so sick of his hate for this site, a site who only put a space for many people with many thoughts expressed in it. And he, the only think he is talking since he showed up is him: he was attacked for his work, he is contacted with Britney, Britney is talking with him... Everything is about him. So sick of this piece of crap human being and more about this "fans" who believe in his crap story. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

and for how long have these people you talk to been fans of Britney? 

anyone that has the slightest idea of who Britney Spears really is, would never call her crazy, even more if they're fans of hers.

And EVEN if she was, that still is not a reason to be placed under a conservatorship, but go off. 

• Love 7
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

and for how long have these people you talk to been fans of Britney? 

anyone that has the slightest idea of who Britney Spears really is, would never call her crazy, even more if they're fans of hers.

And EVEN if she was, that still is not a reason to be placed under a conservatorship, but go off. 

That's because they are living their lives and realize that fans are not part of a celebrities personal life. I tried to talk to my friend about the movement who likes Britney and he thinks its wild that fans think they know everything about her life and everything involved.

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

If he came here and was nice and addressed the situation with Jordan and everybody, I would moderate the hell out of anybody who would disrespect him when he went here to do the right thing.

But he didn't. And this is the way he wants it to be so it is what it is. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

118a76a1e0a2a52e8aadbe18c4de3ad9.jpg

I tried to find the most Britney-Instagram-quote-ish image I could 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Show your arguments to discuss about

Arguments that this site is not friendly to those that think the free Britney  movement is a little wild. You know there are fans of hers that realize her personal life is not part of being her fan and come here to see if any exciting performances pictures etc. Have happened

7 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Great response, exactly my point! Thanks for proving my point. I feel like breathe heavy users fan base is like trump's fan base, not logical, not open to other ideas, rude, and self destructive. 

Looking from your -272 I bet that you are very open minded and kind as well. Open to other ideas does not mean to tolerate offending  people.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Arguments that this site is not friendly to those that think the free Britney  movement is a little wild. You know there are fans of hers that realize her personal life is not part of being her fan and come here to see if any exciting performances pictures etc. Have happened

You made a thread yesterday about Sam wanting her money with no arguments just speculations and meanness. What is your point exactly? 

• Like 1