Billy B puts BreatheHeavy on blast once again, claiming BreatheHeavy uses Britney's situation for profit

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

There were toxic people then but they didn't think anyone was actually listening. See, since BH has gotten press in the past few years, people seem to have realized a little more that we actually have some people's attention now.  We had no power.  

But the fanbase DID have power back then.

It had the power to convince Britney to inject her beautiful face with fillers and give herself a nose job, an eye lift and a Joker smile. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

And Billy has said as much in his posts.

He says that Britney sees what the fans write and takes it to heart.

However...

I think the fanbase has much less power over the #freebritney movement than they think.

It's not the fanbase that is powering it forward.

It is the people like Billy, who are behind the scenes...People who have skin in the game, who are testifying and writing declarations on Britney's behalf that are being submitted to the courts.

Just because we don't know about them yet doesn't mean they don't exist. 

I'm actually afraid after the controversial lawsuit with Anthony Ella which made Anthony lose his Britney website and Basically banned from talking about her. 

@Jordan Miller we need to be scared or a little cautious especially since Team Con did get a victory and destroyed Anthony dedication to Britney Spears. Yes absolute Britney does exist, but he had to sell it after he lost the lawsuit..

I support Free Britney, but not to the point that we have to pick sides or put someone else's work to uplift what you do.

My fansite doesn't get revenue, my free hosting does, but if @Jordan Miller can make it happen and it's working on the content for it to make it a 24/7 job, then leave the guy alone.

If anything, the toxic members are widely moderated here, because it was caos during Piece of Me and we finally found a balance.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Maybe we should all trend #BHlovzBrit or something positive. His vile opinion is only that. @Jordan MillerI am so sorry you are receiving all this unwarranted bullying. You have brought so much laughter and love to not only Britney fans but to the entertainment industry and globe. Know nothing is perfect and you have transformed this site into a hub of celebration.  You have created a beautiful thing and made a positive impact on the world and in my life.

Over all I enjoy everyone here. Yes sometimes we fall short and can be truly awful. Thats human, we have been doing better. Notice how there is always a voice who attempts to soothe the storm. We are more loyal, devoted, and loving than some will ever be able to comprehend. And if they don’t wanna play, bye. Amazing things are happening here and I honestly felt that person was a part of it. It’s sad but as a wise lady once posted “whatever, I’m getting cheesefries.” 

If I have been a disruption I apologize.

I want to apologize to anyone who’s feeling I have hurt. 

👻👻👻👻👻👻♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️👻👻👻👻👻👻

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Appreciate your kind words! @LordofTheMoodRing

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But the fanbase DID have power back then.

It had the power to convince Britney to inject her beautiful face with fillers and give herself a nose job, an eye lift and a Joker smile. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

And Billy has said as much in his posts.

He says that Britney sees what the fans write and takes it to heart.

However...

I think the fanbase has much less power over the #freebritney movement than they think.

It's not the fanbase that is powering it forward.

It is the people like Billy, who are behind the scenes...People who have skin in the game, who are testifying and writing declarations on Britney's behalf that are being submitted to the courts.

Just because we don't know about them yet doesn't mean they don't exist. 

Well, Britney and co are overdue to acknowledge the hard work done by Jordan. Not 1 interview, not one shoutout, not one chance to help him grow with all of the experience he has at running this site.  Sorry, they failed to communicate that they check this place.  

• Leader
3 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I support Free Britney, but not to the point that we have to pick sides or put someone else's work to uplift what you do.

My fansite doesn't get revenue, my free hosting does, but if @Jordan Miller can make it happen and it's working on the content for it to make it a 24/7 job, then leave the guy alone.

If anything, the toxic members are widely moderated here, because it was caos during Piece of Me and we finally found a balance.

🙏 🙏 🙏 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Well, Britney and co are overdue to acknowledge the hard work done by Jordan. Not 1 interview, not one shoutout, not one chance to help him grow with all of the experience he has at running this site.  Sorry, they failed to communicate that they check this place.  

Team CON will never acknowledge Jordan because of what transpired in the early years.

Jordan was one of only a handful of people to speak out against them at the very beginning...and you can bet Jamie and Lou will never forget that he did that.

• Love 1
  • Like 6