Billy B puts BreatheHeavy on blast once again, claiming BreatheHeavy uses Britney's situation for profit

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I- I have had enough.

billy-drama.gif.0e640adb97d75a0671224602a77e6816.gif

I'm actually glad this money talk came up, because it is something that weighs on me. 

I finally had to put my foot down. I responded in his comments, and this is the last time I feed into the drama. I'm done. What do you guys think of what I said? Is it too harsh? 

1 minute ago, BlCoWa said:

It's like he's advertising BH :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Maybe some people will come to make their own opinions what BH is like and stay :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Breatheheavy isn't even negative. It's pro-FreeBritney and it's anti-c-ship. 

We do moan about Britney's dancing, clothes, make-up, boyfriend, family etc etc... but a lot of it is done with humour. And I feel like we're much less negative now than in previous years because FreeBritney has united us more than anything before. In previous years I remember big divisions about Pretty Girls, Make Me music video, Piece Of Me shows etc etc... these divisions seem so trival now with Britney fighting for her freedom. 

• Love 9

I appreciate him supporting the movement but omg, he is the most obnoxious and annoying person EVER. You have supported the movement from Day 1 - WAY before this fool decided to jump on the bandwagon and all he does is *allegedly* continue to talk to the pre$$ about how he's talked to Britney, etc. Please shut up Billy B. You're annoying us all.

It's like he's obsessed with Jordan :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Back off Billy, he's mine :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
44 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Despite my better judgement, I featured this on the homepage because I think it's a "good" opportunity to address the notion that BreatheHeavy generates revenue off of ads. It is something that weighs on me and I'd like to address this, because the last thing I want is for anyone to think I'm using Britney for financial gain. So thank you, Billy, for this chance to speak on that. 

You are profiting off of discussion just like any other media.  Radio profits from it, TV profits from it, YouTube profits from it and it all trickles back to Britney's pocket through streams, sells, tickets and maybe even revenue clicks for their official site if they would actually use it.  

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

When he refers to BH, I doubt he's referring to Jordan or the articles in particular.

I think he's referring to the "fandom."

It's the same fanbase that tore Britney's looks to shreds back in 2012, going ON and ON about how she needed fillers and Botox and plastic surgery.

And then look what happened. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

There were toxic people then but they didn't think anyone was actually listening. See, since BH has gotten press in the past few years, people seem to have realized a little more that we actually have some people's attention now.  We had no power.  

Maybe we should all trend #BHlovzBrit or something positive. His vile opinion is only that. @Jordan MillerI am so sorry you are receiving all this unwarranted bullying. You have brought so much laughter and love to not only Britney fans but to the entertainment industry and globe. Know nothing is perfect and you have transformed this site into a hub of celebration.  You have created a beautiful thing and made a positive impact on the world and in my life.

Over all I enjoy everyone here. Yes sometimes we fall short and can be truly awful. Thats human, we have been doing better. Notice how there is always a voice who attempts to soothe the storm. We are more loyal, devoted, and loving than some will ever be able to comprehend. And if they don’t wanna play, bye. Amazing things are happening here and I honestly felt that person was a part of it. It’s sad but as a wise lady once posted “whatever, I’m getting cheesefries.” 

If I have been a disruption I apologize.

I want to apologize to anyone who’s feeling I have hurt. 

👻👻👻👻👻👻♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️👻👻👻👻👻👻

• Love 1