Billy B puts BreatheHeavy on blast once again, claiming BreatheHeavy uses Britney's situation for profit

Something tells me, Jordans should look for a lawyer just in case. 

I'm not a psychic but it's obvious with the spies, the posts from Billy B, and the conversations. 

How Jordan's Forum is the main one being used for the free Britney.

If I were you, I would lawyer up, cos I can feel a lawsuit heading your way, to silence you. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Elvira_fr said:

I was really shocked yesterday, what was that?

I can't believe that really happened yesterday. It was just the other day I woke up from my nap and @PokemonSpears was like "I can't believe i'm fighting on Billy B's IG post defending BreatheHeavy" and i was like WHERE?  :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

And now we here 2 days later. Mess. The way it went out of control after @Slave4Britney95 got exposed by @CrazyButItFeelsAllright and he flip flopped to Billy B within an hour and then the two joined forces like hurricanes that went into Fujiwhara effect mode. #whataday :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I can't believe that really happened yesterday. It was just the other day I woke up from my nap and @PokemonSpears was like "I can't believe i'm fighting on Billy B's IG post defending BreatheHeavy" and i was like WHERE?  :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

And now we here 2 days later. Mess. The way it went out of control after @Slave4Britney95 got exposed by @CrazyButItFeelsAllright and he flip flopped to Billy B within an hour and then the two joined forces like hurricanes that went into Fujiwhara effect mode. #whataday :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

What a day indeed. Let that be a lesson trolls :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

After all this mess I'm starting to believe that there are more accounts doing their dirty work in here. How do we identify them though?

I keep saying we need to implement psychometric tests before a new account is allowed to post :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

At the very least, a Britney test so they can prove they're actual fans. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

After all this mess I'm starting to believe that there are more accounts doing their dirty work in here. How do we identify them though?

Wording and unusual behavior..

The slave 95 account I won't tag it, cos we need to not acknowledge them.

Used in bad taste a fake suicide attempt, asked for the account to be deactivated, to ask to be reactivated. 

Boy, that's a soap opera waiting to get a script. 

That or a lifetime movie network movie, without the ******* of course. Just the usual sabotaging drama 

• Like 3
Just now, 1inamillion said:

I totally agree with the Britney test, or some general pop culture test. 

Well, the other forums I don't think they're really a problem, but the Britney section is the one that's getting all these trolls that aren't even real fans and just jumped on the FreeBritney bandwagon after hearing of it from Tik Tok or whatever.

I mean, when they're genuinely interested in her and the cause, even if they weren't fans before, that's fine, but when they're just coming here to create drama, literally, this person came here asking us to help him attack Billy B on Twitter, and now Billy and his followers are calling him a legend. As pissed as we may be with Billy and all his backlash, I actually feel bad for him for falling for the lies and tricks of this troll. Imagine how many people have tricked him in real life too if he's this naive and gullible. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

That's honestly ridiculous.

Have you ever seen this on a fansite?

As ridiculous as this whole situation that was caused by a Twitter troll. 

We can pretend to be cool and act like the superior ones, by ignoring them, but I can already see all the Twitter and Instagram trolls trying to come here to "out" Jordan as if it was some sort of achievement. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

As ridiculous as this whole situation that was caused by a Twitter troll. 

We can pretend to be cool and act like the superior ones, by ignoring them, but I can already see all the Twitter and Instagram trolls trying to come here to "out" Jordan as if it was some sort of achievement. 

So there are Britney stans that arent on Exhale?? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:  I assumed we were all here now.  

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Imagine when Billy finally finds out the truth and that @Slave4Britney95 a.k.a. @JenniferPuper was lying all along and he fell hook, line, and sinker and played for a fool with all of her lies.

I'm just glad I am me cause I'd hate to be him when that happens. I would melt because of the shame. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

He ended up responding to my DM (Billy B) when I told him that user was a troll

'I understand that person contacted me privately this goes beyond a troll but thank you <3 ' :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Then he also said 'thank you for following' with a love heart and a thumbs up

I'M NOT FOLLOWING YOU :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Haha 8