Billy B puts BreatheHeavy on blast once again, claiming BreatheHeavy uses Britney's situation for profit

He does this the same reason he pretends to talk to britney.

he LOVES the attention. From now on we should agree to ignore him and not discuss his comments anymore. He’ll get bored and not bother spreading hate (because there’s only hate towards his non supported proof. In an essay or a court room his comments are not backed up with any evidence for Britney but we give him time of day over and over. Leave him and ignore him and he’ll be sad that he has no career or attention anymore) he’s loving this promise you. He’s a drama queen who wasn’t invited to the exhale party. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Love 8

Another attack to a fansite. Good job Lou or Billie or whoever profits from pushing this " fansite is bad" "fans r bad they know nothing" "fans r speculating" "fans r for money".

How dumb is this strategy to attack Britneys fans and sites who supports her wanting to make her OWN decisions not playing ur doll who just dances while all of the teamcon ppl getting their coins. My question is for Mr Billie would be how much did u profited from constantly talking about Britney and her situation? Did ur insta became more visited and u had more adv contracts? I mean really this is so hypocritical to profit from situation himself while calling out others. 

Bye:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Easy There said:

I genuinely can't tell if you are being shady or if ur joking

My list ADAM Lambert (sp? Am talking about her manager)

JUNO SPEARS

LOUCIFER M TAYLOR

Larry Rudolph 

and bunch of her dancers when Make M mv was released

I almost peed myself when I read Adam “Lambert”evelyn lozada laugh GIF

• Haha 2

Good for you,  Jordan. He’s like an obsessed child. That said, he’s also not wrong. BH has a reputation for being the most toxic fan site for a reason. My husband, a fan of another female celebrity, sometimes browses and can’t believe this is supposed to be a “fan” site when half of the comments towards Britney are vile. It is what it is.

• Like 1
  • Leader

I woke up to trolls tagging me in his posts saying they also claim to have seen this topic about him that was ~deleted~

tenor.gif

Here are the logs of the last 30 days of anything that has been deleted on Exhale. As you can see we barely delete anything. 

We can also technically "hide" topics, which I've checked as well and there is nothing there. 

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

https://streamable.com/31jryy 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I'm no lawyer but isn't this libel? You have proof this thread doesn't exist and this narrative keeps getting pushed. It can harm your brand if this keep getting spread. You thrive on new member and this is pushing them away. 

I just cant with this man. What gets me is he didn't even fact check what he was being told from a complete internet stranger When @PokemonSpears was asking him to ask the troll for the link he couldn't because it appears it doesn't even exist. 

He looks like a fool.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Imagine when Billy finally finds out the truth and that @Slave4Britney95 a.k.a. @JenniferPuper was lying all along and he fell hook, line, and sinker and played for a fool with all of her lies.

I'm just glad I am me cause I'd hate to be him when that happens. I would melt because of the shame. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

He knows it lol. I told him that last night as well as PikemonSpears is. But ye either deletes those comments or twists them in his response lol

• Love 2