Billy B puts BreatheHeavy on blast once again, claiming BreatheHeavy uses Britney's situation for profit

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The way we're all coming together and uniting and fighting for Britney's freedom and some so called 'fans' try cause petty drama and divert from the real issues?

Wow, those people need help.

Billy B was written off in my books. With the bs he spewed at that FreeBritney rally. Nothing but a deluded opportunist 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

What did he say? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

He said he doesn't like putting the word "Free" in front of Britney and thinks we shouldn't do that and he ranted on making up his own definition of dementia insinuating Britney has whatever-the-eff he was making up on the spot. Everyone was like wtf?

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I used to stick up for Billy when people were bashing him and gave him the benefit of the doubt, but since he non-stop bashes Breatheheavy, he literally comes across so immature and not really someone that appears credible anymore.

@Jordan Miller you're doing an amazing job, do not let these ramblings from him get to you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I'm so shocked how obsessed he is, he speaks to Jordan and continually does this :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

I feel the exact same way.  I don't trust him anymore.  Breatheheavy is a POP music forum, a free promotion website for pop stars.  Jordan deserves his coins.  Nobody else is making pop music fun anymore but Jordan keeps this place running.  

• Love 9

The fact that people can't understand how the Internet or a forum works, is beyond me. Really, internet access shouldn't be granted for everyone. 

And as I said on our conversation, we should really have some sort of psychometric test before trolls like the so called suicidal with personality disorders join the site to make their mess.  :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 6