Someone who worked with Britney during Circus era speaks: "There has still yet to be one news article to uncover the actual truth behind it... yet."

jokobish

12 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

If Jamie ******** Britney when she was a child, why did a judge give custody of her conservatorship?.
If Jamie ******** Britney because Lynne acted that way and didn't defend her daughter as a child?.
I honestly think she has a childhood trauma.
Brandon Davis at that time was a PR or socialite like many others.
Britney has no connection to Epstein's parties, she went with her boyfriend Isaac Cohen to that nightclub.
Britney went to a Rothschild birthday party in 2000.
Marlon Wayans is supposed to have drugged Britney at a party( he would get in very serious trouble if he said that).

In 2003/04 she was living her sexuality and copying the behavior ****** of Justin Timberlake.

I trusted her former bodyguards who were professionals like for example MO and all the bodyguards he hired between 1999 and 2004.I have even trusted Edan more than he was hired by her father and team.

Jaime is a drunk. he could be rehabbed...if the records are there. Being ******** is hard. It's not simple ...and Brandon Davis is in a heir (billions) famous for calling Lindsay a fire crotch so...he is nothing more

• Like 1
1 hour ago, monkeystar88 said:

Jaime is a drunk. he could be rehabbed...if the records are there. Being ******** is hard. It's not simple ...and Brandon Davis is in a heir (billions) famous for calling Lindsay a fire crotch so...he is nothing more

Jamie  has a history of alcohol ,has a history of being verbally violent, he has a history of failing in this his jobs and leading to ruin.Her father does not have additional job, her father was not a suitable person to be a guardian.

• Like 2

I think this guy knows less than he makes out. 

1. Why would the guy who did her website (which was very career protected rather than personal in those days) know anything about the conervatorship / her personal life?

2. If the NDAs were signed in those days that have since expired, SOMEBODY would have come forward with all of the information with the way the movement is going 

• Love 5

First, we know very little. The fact that you connect with this or that, doesn't mean she is perfect or she has always been a wonderful human being. Let's stop putting human beings on pedestals of perfection that are not even possible.  

Is she being almost held hostage and its extremely unfair?  Heck YES, but things are never so binary when it comes to a human being, in the sense that I bet she has had her own faults, maybe unrelated to the C-ship.  I bring this up cause I read some people talking about her as if she were a Saint. 

Regarding her stability and mental health, nobody can tell me she was a stable, healthy woman back in those years pre conservatorship (and no, I am not pro c-ship at all) Does that mean she needed to be held hostage for 12 years, being a slave? No, but let's not let the unfairness of her situation blind us towards the fact that she was not well either. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

What if it has something to do with her fortune ? What if this whole system is built in order to hide the money. Last month Brian was talking about Britney making billions and repeating the word Billion, I never heard about billions before when it comes to Britney and honestly we can wonder where is the money now (even though it's none of our business) ?? I mean I believe she has a personal problem, yes I can see that, but what if she's aware of the whole FreeBritney movement but can't talk because it would reveal something she doesn' want us to know ? Like hidding the fortune in tax heavens etc... what if there are elements about the cship that makes her want to stay silent, even though she'd like to be free from the cship, because the truth would be embarassing.

of course I'm just wondering, that's all... everyone talks about her mental health but isn't there something else that keeps the whole system together around her ? just wondering...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I don't know what to believe anymore LOL.  Did he really work with her?  Most website producers don't even talk to the actual celebrities, they work with their management.  I remember there was a time where Britney's site was like a diary almost. But then it became a tabloid de-bunking site at one point (wasn't that during when this guy was working for them?).

I don't trust him... especially after this tweet to Jamie Lou: 

And he even called someone a 'lonely hater' because they simply said Jamie Lou should get a job. And he's trying to get #TeamJamie going.  I'm guessing this person is a bff of Jamie Lou. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Alio said:

What if it has something to do with her fortune ? What if this whole system is built in order to hide the money. Last month Brian was talking about Britney making billions and repeating the word Billion, I never heard about billions before when it comes to Britney and honestly we can wonder where is the money now (even though it's none of our business) ?? I mean I believe she has a personal problem, yes I can see that, but what if she's aware of the whole FreeBritney movement but can't talk because it would reveal something she doesn' want us to know ? Like hidding the fortune in tax heavens etc... what if there are elements about the cship that makes her want to stay silent, even though she'd like to be free from the cship, because the truth would be embarassing.

of course I'm just wondering, that's all... everyone talks about her mental health but isn't there something else that keeps the whole system together around her ? just wondering...

That's what I've been thinking for some time too... I don't think B is complicit, but tax fraud can be qualified as a quite unflattering reason for a c-ship. And the c-ship has been described as a "hybrid business model"...Also she can't testify in court for all kind of lawsuits so that works out well for whoever manages her money too I guess.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, jennyj said:

I don't know what to believe anymore LOL.  Did he really work with her?  Most website producers don't even talk to the actual celebrities, they work with their management.  I remember there was a time where Britney's site was like a diary almost. But then it became a tabloid de-bunking site at one point (wasn't that during when this guy was working for them?).

And he even called someone a 'lonely hater' because they simply said Jamie Lou should get a job. And he's trying to get #TeamJamie going.  I'm guessing this person is a bff of Jamie Lou. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Team Jamie: Jamie Lynn, Jamie and Lou 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Alio said:

And what is the point of Britney voluntarily sitting in prison, not having access to her own money, and not even having the right to give birth to a child just to hide money from the tax service? This is at least absurd :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, jennyj said:

Yes. Around 2008/09 bs.com had this rumor debunking section. 
i think they even used the term bs (bull s) for fake stories.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

She loves her children way too much to would have considered that ever. She’s not egotistical you know :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:. Girl please.

‘Girl’ many people have attempted suicide while loving their kids. For starters, your mind is ill if you’re attempting suicide, therefore you’re not even thinking straight.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Bigno said:

First, we know very little. The fact that you connect with this or that, doesn't mean she is perfect or she has always been a wonderful human being. Let's stop putting human beings on pedestals of perfection that are not even possible.  

Is she being almost held hostage and its extremely unfair?  Heck YES, but things are never so binary when it comes to a human being, in the sense that I bet she has had her own faults, maybe unrelated to the C-ship.  I bring this up cause I read some people talking about her as if she were a Saint. 

Regarding her stability and mental health, nobody can tell me she was an stable, healthy woman back in those years pre conservator ship (and no, I am not pro c-ship at all) oes that mean she needed to be held hostage for 12 years, being a slave? No, but let's not let the unfairness of her situation blind us towards the fact that she was not well either. 

My words.

someone said on a different topic:

Did she needed an intervention? Yes.

does that mean a conservatorship? No. 

i dont think saying she was fine, or just acting like a normal 26(27?) yo is helping either. Lets not be delusional. This is also her family fault, for neglecting her, so when she needed help, they just decided to control her even more. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

‘Girl’ many people have attempted suicide while loving their kids. For starters, your mind is ill if you’re attempting suicide, therefore you’re not even thinking straight.

But my personal opinion is that i do not think she made a suicide attempt because even though she struggled i think she thought she had two main reasons to keep on going.  Never thought i would get dislikes for thinking Britney is/was saner than that, but the majority of people in here think opposite it seems. Somewhat disturbing. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Bigno said:

Regarding her stability and mental health, nobody can tell me she was an stable, healthy woman back in those years pre conservator ship (and no, I am not pro c-ship at all) oes that mean she needed to be held hostage for 12 years, being a slave? No, but let's not let the unfairness of her situation blind us towards the fact that she was not well either. 

This is what usually trying to say !!.

Britney needed good psychological help in 2002. Unfortunately, she has that toxic and ignorant family and she can't do anything, she just needed real emotional support from her family.She needed a good professional team for her career.In the case of her separation, good lawyers to look out for her interests and those of their children, and that did not have it. In the case of having postpartum depression, have good professionals around her and if she needed to stop she should have.

Britney needed to surround herself with good professionals (mental, professional, financial, marketing, etc.) and this has not happened since 2002.

For example, do you think that Beyonce has not had low moments in her personal life? Of course, she has, but she has had professional people by her side and people who take care of her.

• Love 6
  • Like 1