Someone who worked with Britney during Circus era speaks: "There has still yet to be one news article to uncover the actual truth behind it... yet."

jokobish

4 minutes ago, car said:

Wait I don’t get why/how is he saying the conservatorship  shouldn’t be in place then ends with Jamie Lynn should be the estate conservator? Does he mean If the conservatorship does exists (tho it shouldn’t) then She should be the one?

Yes. He’s ignorant.

• Like 2

Unfortunately, I too thought suicide but then I don’t think that would be labelled ‘unflattering’, especially now with all the tolerance (for want of a better word) towards mental health. 

**** use still has stigma, especially with substances such as **** or crack *******. They could both definitely be labelled ‘unflattering’.

I really hope it’s not true as she I truly believe she is better than that but I think we need to remember, none of us here have been the most famous person in the world, or ever walked a mile in her shoes. Look at what happened to Michael Jackson in the end...

AND she was hanging with Lindsay Lohan when it all started to go downhill. Jus’ sayin’!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Okay I'm sorry but if the allegations of Britney attempting suicide are true then a conservatorship would not be fit. You DO NOT punish someone for attempting suicide as in you do not put them under a conservatorship to prevent them from attempting it and you surely do not get them to record an album and then tour the next year, so if the allegations are true then it doesn't make much sense as to why she's under a conservatorship. Any logical person will tell you that. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Okay I'm sorry but if the allegations of Britney attempting suicide are true then a conservatorship would not be fit. You DO NOT punish someone for attempting suicide and you surely do not get them to record an album and then tour the next year, so if the allegations are true then it doesn't make much sense as to why she's under a conservatorship. Any logical person will tell you that. 

This. How can you prevent someone from attempting suicide by removing her her rights, her confidence, probably her feeling of self-worth ?

Plus attempting suicide can't be considered as "unflattering". :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: Maybe ***** but even that, **** use is pretty common and I think society in general have a different look on that (and more generally on mental health) recently. I feel like nothing would justify cship for 12 years, even if something happened with her sons.

• Love 1
  • Like 1