Someone who worked with Britney during Circus era speaks: "There has still yet to be one news article to uncover the actual truth behind it... yet."

jokobish

13 hours ago, RachelBerry said:

Yeah, I honestly can't think of another reason since everything from: child endangerment, **** use, mental illness, have all been stated in articles before. Even then though, I don't think suicide is true. The C-ship happened after her 5150 hold, and IDK if we can take her word, but she did say she was tricked into the whole situation. 

I hate that he is baiting the B-Army like this. It reeks of being an attention *****. If he is sooo willing to speak on her behalf, well then he should follow through with his vague tweets. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I may not have the perspective as my case happened in Texas, but I was put in an involuntary hold at a Psychiatric Facility, when I was 18, after attempting to commit suicide. This hold in California is known as a 5150.  Here you can only be committed if you actively endanger yourself or someone else, so it is likely something of the sort happened, but at the end of the day it was 13 years ago and Britneys situation is very unique.

2 hours ago, Halseyfan said:

Honestly I thought so too, that or schizoaffective disorder. 

2 hours ago, Yuh4 said:

I’ve always thought this is probably one of the big reasons they were super secretive about her diagnosis. 

Having schizophrenia does not put her in a conservatorship (it is different and usually short-term conservatorship).
Having bipolarity does not put her in a conservatorship
When you try to commit suicide and they call the police in America they take you to a 5150 (Britney had 2 admissions and two discharged).
I am 100% that this was the narrative that her father and attorneys attempted suicide because legally and medically there is no other option.

By the way, a 5150 does not take away your rights and does not lead to a conservatorship.(This happened in the past and is the excuse for these 2 new admissions).

• Like 4

I'd like to show you guys a video, I like this woman's YouTube channel, because she talks about things that are still considered as taboo. I'm not saying Britney has schizophrenia or anything related, the point is to show how psychosis works and what can happen when you're in that state, that the patient is extremely paranoid, scared, desperate, "just wants to be alone", "not herself" at all, is fighting with her loved ones, professionals and/or the cops, and you can see they're capable and completely fine just a couple of weeks later.
Plus, she always mentions that she's afraid of the anti-psychotic meds because those can make you "tic" after a while.
There's another video wherein she is talking about the electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) as well to cure her depression, and how that process works. (There are rumors about Britney also got it.)

It's very interesting, helps you to understand these mental issues and their consequences, and maybe Britney had something like this back in the day, even depressed people can be delusional and in psychosis without the right treatment.

My Experience with My Recent Hospitalization for Schizophrenia/Schizoaffective Disorder

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BartBritney said:

Maybe the bathroom story was not that innocent....

In the letter leaked by Andrew Gallery, she writes what really happened.
 The narrative they tried to sell is that Jayden had bruises and bites and Britney had caused them but it turns out that this incident happened to the little boy while he was with Kevin, he was not treated, he could have an infection, this is very negligent and Kevin's lawyer decided to take no charges because he knew that his client, which is Kevin, could have a big problem.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Nonsense even her nanny back then said Britney doesn't use *****.

Right and someone who has been paid and signed an NDA would never speak against it. Get real.

Here is proof she was using *****, the judge on her child custody made the statement BEFORE her testing. This proves they had evidence that supported it. It was the testing that came in to monitor her whilst she was having supervised visits. Some of y'all are deluded. Many many stars take *****, why would Brit be any different.

https://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3677040&page=1

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

you may believe whatever, but such mysterious reason isn't in the court documents, so whatever they're hiding, shouldn't have been taken into consideration, and thus the whole thing should be nullified.

Conservatorships aren't made to help celebrities' families hide dirty secrets. They're made for a very specific reason, for a very specific population, and they have played with it to their convenience.

Britney needing help does not equal to Britney needing a conservatorship, and I don't know how to make people understand  that. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Right and someone who has been paid and signed an NDA would never speak against it. Get real.

Here is proof she was using *****, the judge on her child custody made the statement BEFORE her testing. This proves they had evidence that supported it. It was the testing that came in to monitor her whilst she was having supervised visits. Some of y'all are deluded. Many many stars take *****, why would Brit be any different.

Didnt lufti use to put ***** in her food? I do remember that it was reported that none of her **** tests came positive  tho

24 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

I think beside being addicted to *****, I think she also was a S** addict !! we all know she was so ***** during the breakdown era. And guys, respect other people opinions.

P.S : Even if it was true, for me it doesn't put her in a bad light. She was always very ****** and open about it ... but in 2007 she was letting (whoever) in. because she was lonely.

I have always thought she was addicted to ***. She was sexualized at a very young age. That has got to play a part in it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

you may believe whatever, but such mysterious reason isn't in the court documents, so whatever they're hiding, shouldn't have been taken into consideration, and thus the whole thing should be nullified.

Conservatorships aren't made to help celebrities' families hide dirty secrets. They're made for a very specific reason, for a very specific population, and they have played with it to their convenience.

Britney needing help does not equal to Britney needing a conservatorship, and I don't know how to make people understand  that. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Literally who is saying she needs the CShip here? I totally agree with you and never said otherwise... I’m one of #FreeBritney’s biggest advocates on social media and outside of it.

I do believe the producer, that there may have been another reason, that’s it, and so what? That doesn’t invalidate my support for #FreeBritney.

I never even remotely suggested that she needs to be in a CShip:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

I think beside being addicted to *****, I think she also was a S** addict !! we all know she was so ***** during the breakdown era. And guys, respect other people opinions.

P.S : Even if it was true, for me it doesn't put her in a bad light. She was always very ****** and open about it ... but in 2007 she was letting (whoever) in. because she was lonely.

Hey, this comment just reminded me of that bodyguard who accused her of all sorts of inappropriations...

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/britney-spears-stinky-boss-bodyguard-fernando-flores/story?id=14126596

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, jokobish said:

I find it interesting he said “it’s not a flattering one” implying that it won’t put Britney in the best light , but it still doesn’t warrant what’s going on..

Maybe she was ******** abused or something at the time, i always had that thought since 2008. She was never really the same ever after..

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

True!But she could loose a lot of fans with that a lot of money.And her good name were dirty. Everyone think she is an angel and the best person on earth.For me, it is enough that she knows it was wrong and that she is never did anything again. I don´t think I will leave her. Who is free from sin throws the first stone. We will see if I´m right or what else is behind this. The truth comes out soon. I think this year until summer of 2021.

But being a Britney fan is already a messy experience these days, yet we are still here.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Federline just had better lawyers taking all the junk out of the negative press. There were no positive **** tests. Britney did not show up for 2 tests. Do you want to put Britney on a par with Amy Winehouse or Whitney Houston?

• Like 5