Someone who worked with Britney during Circus era speaks: "There has still yet to be one news article to uncover the actual truth behind it... yet."

jokobish

20 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Do I think she used *****? Probably, I think probably every single celebrity has, from Hilary Duff to Beyonce. There’s so much money and power, I think they’ve all tried it. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sam Lufti was feeding her prescription pills or something. If anything that’s kinda what I picture being abused. I could be wrong of course, she just never came off as someone high/drunk all the time to me. 

her former nanny in 2007 spoke out about it and actually described how SL would feed her pills for breakfast. its on youtube and she seems genuine and i believe her. also that he literally occupying britneys house and invading her private space without her agreements made her freak out and anxious, i mean who wouldnt be?!

On 9/17/2020 at 10:27 PM, KatieKat said:

Maybe something to do with child endangerment and the only way she could get any custody of the kids back was to be supervised herself? It would have had to be very serious though....maybe she was about to kill herself and was telling the kids goodbye and the police thought she planned to harm them as well, even if that was not her intention at all? I remember that’s what I thought had happened in 2008 but I never even wanted to say it because it was so sad. Whatever it was...it was a long time ago and she’s gotten tons of help since then and deserves to live her damn life in peace. We all make mistakes 

necover-159.jpg?resize=500,592

I don't believe it was child endangerment as some forum users here suggest

in her letter Brit said she was set up (her assistant advised her to lock herself in the bathroom). We also know, according to Britney's care Monitor at that time, that just before she needed to return the children, she received a call that upset her very much. And Mark Vincent Kaplan came there to pick up the children or something, what a coincidence.

Here:

Her children were okay +  she was released from the 5150 the very next day, cuz they didn't find anything wrong with Britney. So, two plus two equals...

• Love 2
On 9/15/2020 at 12:08 PM, Forever22 said:

This guy just suggested Jamie Lynn be conservator... 
He probably thinks James Spears is a concerned father who saved her.

The fact that there was never a professional conservator in the first place was a huge problem for Britney. Suggesting another family member who is not qualified is ridiculous.

Unfortunately we are gonna see lots of people come out now and give their opinion when they don’t really understand the difference  between managing Britney Spears and a controlling c-ship that stripped her autonomy and civil rights. 

What if she does not see Britney walking behind her Tesla?

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

On another note, I really do wonder if there is a serious mental health challenge Britney faces. We as fans or the general public have never learned if this is so, and for good reason. Britney’s privacy and right to tell her own story are hers and hers alone.

I really do wonder, though, if she has schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. There was an article from back in the day (trying to find it) where Fe says that to help Britney cope with the enormity of her fame, she’d (Britney) pretend to be someone else. I’d imagine that choosing different people/characters to emulate would take a toll on a young teenage girl who was still learning who she was. Then we have 2006/2007 where she would speak in her British accent and taking on a different persona. Even as recent as 2015/2016, Britney had been quoted on how she’s had to learn that she’s one person on stage, and another person off the stage.

It’s like her outsized fame really hindered her ability to learn about herself in private. Or made it seem like she had to be perfect or fit an unattainable standard, which obviously makes a mark on a young person.

Again, it’s not like I want to speculate or make theories about what really is going on... but I do look forward to the day where Britney feels comfortable to maybe share if she’s battling mental health challenges. I also honor her not doing so, given the media/society’s role in her struggles. I just think she could be a powerful spokesperson if she so happens to do so.

I just love Britney so much! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1

The most irrelevant part of his tweets: "Wear a mask!!!!" LOL! Hahahaha! Is this something we say now? Like "Have a good day?" I'll pass on the mask, since we are in no danger of anything "deadly" and 99.9% of the world including me recovered, and no one died of Covid-19 yet, but of pneumonia. But you do you, wear a mask, and stay 6 feet away from me, and we good! I don't need dumbed down humans in my circle. #Illiterate #Fools... Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

3 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Idk what that means about the conservatorship but if that's the case then Demi needs to be in one asap not long before shes looming for attention again. 

Oh my god why you guys are obsessed with seeing Demi Lovato live a miserable life just because she annoys you when she’s likely acting out as a result of her dealing with her mental health problems. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: Why is that

• Like 1
On 9/15/2020 at 9:46 PM, chizwhiz said:

They had prior evidence that she was using ***** in order for the judge to make that statement and order the tests.

Not to mention one of her ex bodyguards took the stand to trash her for using coke in a nightclub years before. 

It is what it is. If Brit hadn't gone under c ship she may well be like Whitney or Amy.

It would had been devastating for her kids, her family, us fans but no one has rights over any adult decisions. They should had tried helping her, not forcing her against her will.

On 9/15/2020 at 12:03 AM, CarelessDiva said:

It's because she was addicted to *****. It's so obvious. Her dad has hinted, people have talked about her being addicted to ****, its quite possible she od and has had brain damage done. Anyone with a brain knows this conservatorship has been about keeping her away from *****. 

Can’t say from who, but via a dancer of hers from circus tour and POM...during the circus tour the entire touring staff were **** tested weekly. It’s safe to say she had a **** “problem” that could very well have been exaggerated or it could have even been warranted at the time but, definitely not anymore. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Like "Have a good day?" I'll pass on the mask, since we are in no danger of anything "deadly" and 99.9% of the world including me recovered

And when the thousands of vulnerable people die from COVID then what? Is it okay for people to lose their lives because someone wanted to be edgy. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

48 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

since we are in no danger of anything "deadly" and 99.9% of the world including me recovered, and no one died of Covid-19 yet, but of pneumonia. 

Hard to relate to this belief when 40% of my family died because of COVID. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Also, source? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

50 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

I don't need dumbed down humans in my circle. #Illiterate #Fools... 

Aren't you trying to make a documentary exposing Exhale's toxicity, the irony to comment something like this. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Like 2
On 9/16/2020 at 10:09 AM, LLuvia said:

Jamie  has a history of alcohol ,has a history of being verbally violent, he has a history of failing in this his jobs and leading to ruin.Her father does not have additional job, her father was not a suitable person to be a guardian.

That's right! Then, why a judge would give Britney assets and persona to a former alcohol addict but not her "saint" mother?

On 9/15/2020 at 2:19 AM, Buffybot said:

More like keeping her away of her own money.

**** addiction can't be used for c-ship. People can deal with this problem without major consequences like... Strip someone rights.

Robert Downey Jr., Drew Barrymore, Brad Pitt, Gaga, Ben Affleck... Some celebs with severe addictions and no c-ship for any of them.

Except Britney is a shy person. It was easy got them to manipulate her.

2 hours ago, Switchy said:

Steve Dennis (Britney: Inside the Dream author) did an interview with the Eat, Pray, Britney girls and said he heard some things and based on that he doesn't think she'll ever be out of the c-ship. He then followed that up saying he hopes it is not true and she is able get out of it.

Uggh that’s depressing as hell to hear. I’ll have to listen to the pod now. If there’s something really bad in the sealed files whatever I hope it never leaks. But I don’t think a probate c-ship was ever justified.

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

On another note, I really do wonder if there is a serious mental health challenge Britney faces. We as fans or the general public have never learned if this is so, and for good reason. Britney’s privacy and right to tell her own story are hers and hers alone.

I really do wonder, though, if she has schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. There was an article from back in the day (trying to find it) where Fe says that to help Britney cope with the enormity of her fame, she’d (Britney) pretend to be someone else. I’d imagine that choosing different people/characters to emulate would take a toll on a young teenage girl who was still learning who she was. Then we have 2006/2007 where she would speak in her British accent and taking on a different persona. Even as recent as 2015/2016, Britney had been quoted on how she’s had to learn that she’s one person on stage, and another person off the stage.

It’s like her outsized fame really hindered her ability to learn about herself in private. Or made it seem like she had to be perfect or fit an unattainable standard, which obviously makes a mark on a young person.

Again, it’s not like I want to speculate or make theories about what really is going on... but I do look forward to the day where Britney feels comfortable to maybe share if she’s battling mental health challenges. I also honor her not doing so, given the media/society’s role in her struggles. I just think she could be a powerful spokesperson if she so happens to do so.

I just love Britney so much! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Bipolar disorder is a very treatable disease that doesn’t require a conservatorship...

many people have bipolar disorder

i think Britney’s been through a lot of TRAUMA !!!

and her behavior in 2007 was a response to that she was also suffering from post partum depression back then and the death of her aunt

i suffer with a mental Illness tbh, I do weird things sometimes that others don’t understand, heck I grown out my hair over the pandemic and some people thought I was going crazy...

many people with mental illnesses can lead healthy lives on the proper medication and therapy 

this is all about Britney’s money and money making ability!!!!!!!!!

This thread is annoying me because everyone seems to be forgetting this is allegedly an organized crime orchestrated by Lou Taylor and her team of lawyers (the jeryls, Vivian, Sam)

Even the doctors and judges must’ve had been paid off to put her in this

Remember her very own doctor refused to declare her mentally unstable...someone needs to get in talks with him I want to hear from him

i don’t think there’s anything wrong with Britney except for HollyWEIRD destroyed her 

all the big stars go through something just look at Mj he was abused as a kid and grew up basically working all day just like Britney

i remember I’m for the record jamie mentioning get Britney back to work was “good for her” or more so it was good for him

• Love 2
  • Like 7