Someone who worked with Britney during Circus era speaks: "There has still yet to be one news article to uncover the actual truth behind it... yet."

jokobish

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, I just took your comment to express my mind lol but that was a comment in general to all of those that believe that there's an ulterior reason behind the conservatorship, and that somehow everybody agreed it was the best for her, including Jamie, the lawyers, the doctors, the judge, but they all made sure no evidence was written on the court documents, because they were all angels trying to protect Britney's life :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

and just like I took advantage of your comment for that, I'll take advantage again to add this

this is February 09, three days after she was released from the hospital. She was already under a conservatorship. All those that believe that she was suicidal, schizophrenic, drown in ***** or alcohol, or whatever reason they prefer to believe that she was in the brink of dying, does it make any sense that they would send her to a dance studio, THREE days after getting out of the hospital. They literally argue her life depends on a conservatorship. So the conservatorship is this magical spell that miraculous protect her from any harm or danger she may receive, or do to others or herself? If you have such an ill person, don't you send her to a mental facility or in her own house, but somewhere where she's monitored 24/7 ?

I see that video and think, if Britney was such an unstable person, wouldn't she have tried to run away from there? Or ask help to the dozens of paparazzi, or attack Brett, or whoever was inside the studio? Brett doesn't even look remotely worried as anyone would look around an insane person, or anyone who's about to die due to their mental state.

Again, thanks for using my post to express you opinions again, I agree with part of your essay. But not with this 

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

this is February 09, three days after she was released from the hospital. She was already under a conservatorship. All those that believe that she was suicidal, schizophrenic, drown in ***** or alcohol, or whatever reason they prefer to believe that she was in the brink of dying, does it make any sense that they would send her to a dance studio, THREE days after getting out of the hospital.

I see that video and think, if Britney was such an unstable person, wouldn't she have tried to run away from there? Or ask help to the dozens of paparazzi, or attack Brett, or whoever was inside the studio? Brett doesn't even look remotely worried.

You argue that she would have not been working 3 days after being released from hospital, but this is the point from #FreeBritney... that she was working when she should be getting therapy or resting. I’m not saying she definity committed suicide or that she would have definitely died if her life kept going how it wad going in 2007, but I would not be remotely surprised if that’s what happened, I believe it to a certain extent.

And no Britney wouldn’t have tried to run away or ask the paps (lol) for help, running away to where anyways? To be noticed in 5 seconds? This is not a hollywood movie.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

But my personal opinion is that i do not think she made a suicide attempt because even though she struggled i think she thought she had two main reasons to keep on going.  Never thought i would get dislikes for thinking Britney is/was saner than that, but the majority of people in here think opposite it seems. Somewhat disturbing. 

I think she could have been suicidal, but like you said it’s our opinion and we don’t know that for a fact. I hope you are right and I’m wrong tho. And yeah, I don’t agree with you getting downvotes over that, your response was to me and I didn’t see it as an insult.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Baby Oops said:

And what is the point of Britney voluntarily sitting in prison, not having access to her own money, and not even having the right to give birth to a child just to hide money from the tax service? This is at least absurd :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I'm not saying that's THE mysterious reason behind all this but it's not impossible either cuz it's only absurd if you take all the examples you mentionned as facts...and they're not. They are at best theories or assumptions from the internet. Truth is we don't know about the reality of her everyday life and as much as I want her to be free to chose whatever is best for her, I really don't believe someone is checking if her boyfriend is wearing a ***** or not or that she has to secretly run away from her prison to get a frappuccio, now that would be absurd

britney spears what GIF

• Love 1

Well, just Because he worked with her he is not an expert on it either, nor is he a proven saint that would not lie or be bribed, when so many other people involved have been Bribed and lied. I heard someone else say that they knew people who worked at the mental facility where Britney was treated, and that What actually happen was that they electrocuted her so badly She got brain damage, This prior to the planned meating with a doctor. She was supposed to have been temporary bewildered and also have gotten permanent memoryloss from that occasion. If There had been another, actual reason for a conservatorship Lou and Jamie would so have used that in those court hearings and thus it would have been documented. Jamie has been doing everything to make her look crazy and incapable so he Def would not have hidden anything that were unflattering to BRITNEY. America is also a Really sick country I have learned, especially after having watched ”This is Paris” and learned that the US violates human rights just as bad as the most infamous countries in the world. Considering both parents and the authorities send young girls to be tortured and abused in ******ic camps, I don’t trust this guys values when he says that he once thought a conservatorship was needed. I am sure he has partied way more than Britney did in her early 20s and that it is His misogony speaking.

• Like 4

I'm afraid some **** will explode before it should and will be bad for Britney in terms of the trial. Like that guy said the law is the law and is tricky AF.

As much as I want to know what really happened we waited for more than a decade and we can wait a little longer hoping justice will be made

3 hours ago, sanpedro said:

Again, thanks for using my post to express you opinions again, I agree with part of your essay. But not with this 

You argue that she would have not been working 3 days after being released from hospital, but this is the point from #FreeBritney... that she was working when she should be getting therapy or resting. I’m not saying she definity committed suicide or that she would have definitely died if her life kept going how it wad going in 2007, but I would not be remotely surprised if that’s what happened, I believe it to a certain extent.

And no Britney wouldn’t have tried to run away or ask the paps (lol) for help, running away to where anyways? To be noticed in 5 seconds? This is not a hollywood movie.

Exactly, and that's my point too, she was perfectly fine to do these things, and it wasn't just this day, the following days we saw her shopping, and doing other normal stuff. For all of those that believe there is a reason for her to be under a conservatorship, including her team and TMZ who keep claiming she would die back then, and she would die today if the conservatorship stops existing. They were already in control of Britney at this time. Who, in their right mind, that has a relative that almost died because of her mental state, would let her just resume her life as if nothing happened, just accompanied by Brett and a new bodyguard, instead of sending her to a mental facility, or letting her rest at home, and especially when the paparazzi were still following her around everywhere she went.

The conservatorship's intention was never to help her get better, it was just to stop her from using her own money or hiring people, and reuniting with the likes of Sam Lutfi. And it was definitely not backed up by the fear of her dying (at least per court documents). That fear can't just keep going for 12 years, though.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
On 9/15/2020 at 11:53 AM, 1inamillion said:

So, you say that you know what terrible think she has done and your text are so dramatic but you won't tell us anyway.. Why would you tease us then?? Are we a joke to you?:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I´m sorry!:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: This people did not tell me  what they meant.Just that Britney done something evil by herself.But not what this could be.The Person I knew private always did this to me.I told her about the cloning/doubles stuff of Britney. That she does not look and act like herself since 2010. And she told me with a smile: "She is already the same." but a huge "But" swings with these words.I just could tell you what I think. But what would it use? We have already enough conspiracy theories, lies.Britney need the truth. Not more speculations. And I don´t have any evidence. But I´m an ******* to think to leave her if this is true. With my men, I don´t have a problem. But with Brit?Why?Because she is a woman?! If I should ever meet her,I hope she slaps my face really hard for it! Let´s focus to get her free.She wants that the true comes out!Like with the unsealed documents. But I swear and promise you:If I should ever know more,I will tell you! I don´t keep it for myself!But I´m just like you.I never meet her or her close ones. But I don´t think that all of these people who tell this about Brit are lying.I fell sorry for her.She had never a chance.Was a victim since her childhood. I hope this nightmare is over soon and that she can heal.God knows what they maybe forced her to do to others.

48 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I´m sorry!:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: This people did not tell me  what they meant.Just that Britney done something evil by herself.But not what this could be.The Person I knew private always did this to me.I told her about the cloning/doubles stuff of Britney. That she does not look and act like herself since 2010. And she told me with a smile: "She is already the same." but a huge "But" swings with these words.I just could tell you what I think. But what would it use? We have already enough conspiracy theories, lies.Britney need the truth. Not more speculations. And I don´t have any evidence. But I´m an ******* to think to leave her if this is true. With my men, I don´t have a problem. But with Brit?Why?Because she is a woman?! If I should ever meet her,I hope she slaps my face really hard for it! Let´s focus to get her free.She wants that the true comes out!Like with the unsealed documents. But I swear and promise you:If I should ever know more,I will tell you! I don´t keep it for myself!But I´m just like you.I never meet her or her close ones. But I don´t think that all of these people who tell this about Brit are lying.I fell sorry for her.She had never a chance.Was a victim since her childhood. I hope this nightmare is over soon and that she can heal.God knows what they maybe forced her to do to others.

So you really don't know anything but you felt like giving the gurls a little D R A M A. I gotchu sis. 

8 hours ago, 1stopBopshop said:

So you really don't know anything but you felt like giving the gurls a little D R A M A. I gotchu sis. 

No.This is a misapprehension.But yes,I do belief this people knows more.But I don´know why they won´t say the truth. I hate it.And who knows.Maybe I ( and some other fans too) wrote with someone from her team without knowing to keep us away from Brit.Because we are the only ones who want to help and care for her.We have to be careful at the moment.

• Love 1
On 9/15/2020 at 8:55 PM, Koda100 said:

I always believed that the C-ship was maintained early on because of pending lawsuits against Britney at the time by her former bodyguard, Sam Lutfi and possibly other parties...

Since she was in a c-ship, she wouldn't be 'able' to testify and all that. I could see how something like that could be used by the fam to persuade her to continue with the arrangement, as if they were 'protecting' her.

She deposed against Sam Lufti in 2016, so...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3569978/Britney-Spears-looks-strain-forced-face-against-one-time-friend-manager-Sam-Lufti.html

I think the c-ship was the solution for that time when Britney was out of control, wasting her money, going around with her kids, hanging out with paparazzi and weird people, she wasn't even taking care of her appearance, she was photographed every single day... we all have seen that! so they took her to rehab and put her on a c-ship to administrate her fortune + making sure she sees her kids in a proper way + she doens't hang out with strangers...but it's come to a point where she is ISOLATED + she can't even drive her car or have a phone for years and years. it's not fair. i believe she learnt her lesson and as far as she has a trustful business manager, a lawyer to make sure she's doing the right thing and a nanny to help with the kids, she should be free to do what she pleases, hang out with whoever she wants and spend her money on whatever she wants as long as she doesn't act weird like in 2007. she's older and more mature now. she deserves better...... her father's purpose in life is not being britney's saviour forever, he needs to go away. her kids don't like him.

• Love 4

I have nothing to say except of WOW! what's wrong with that people? nobody loved them in childhood? What kinda C.U.N.T should you be to be using your own child for making money, then locking away because, as I see now someone (multiples)  are at the risk of going to jail? I'm sure if Britney was a man, no one would let this happen. How many celebrities we have with mental situations - but they're still walking free, doing their own music etc. Can't wait to see how this all ends, but ending is very close... Just feeling it. Hopefully everyone will be brought to justice & their money won't help them there. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Koda100 said:

This took place in 2016... 

"The case went to court in 2012 but at the time Britney could not be deposed as she was still too unwell and under a conservatorship."

I know that and I said on my post

Maybe they manage to stall the thing for damn 4 years, but in the end she still had to attend the hearing and depose, so whats the point of keeping her under this **** if one hour or another, she has to depose herself? 

8 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I know that and I said on my post

Maybe they manage to stall the thing for damn 4 years, but in the end she still had to attend the hearing and depose, so whats the point of keeping her under this **** if one hour or another, she has to depose herself? 

Exactly, this may have made sense early on. An excuse to 'protect' her... maybe she was down for it because 1. she was really still unwell, and 2. really wanted to avoid being deposed... but it only worked for a few years... no longer the case! I just don't know how they can justify it to HER now that she is still trapped. 

23 minutes ago, Koda100 said:

Exactly, this may have made sense early on. An excuse to 'protect' her... maybe she was down for it because 1. she was really still unwell, and 2. really wanted to avoid being deposed... but it only worked for a few years... no longer the case! I just don't know how they can justify it to HER now that she is still trapped. 

Even If that was the case, I really do think it was only an excuse from them to keep controlling her. Tbh I dont think they care about her, they care about her brand, her money, her career. Maybe she believed them bc I do think they have been gaslighting her all these years and they seem to belittle her a lot. Even If she wasnt that unwell, I bet they would make her believe she was. I think they try to act as if she needs them, that she needs this cship, that its the best for her and she probably "believed" many times. Imagine if she tried to fight, all the people around her that are Jamie approved would try to change her mind and I bet that happened before. Both David and Charlie talked highly of her years after they were no longer with her. Coincidence or not, they lasted way less than Jason and Sam did. What If they started thinking the whole thing was ****ed up and Jamie didnt want anyone putting ideas on her head? Maybe they also had enough with Jamies ****. 

Btw I also think they manipulated her with men. There are articles saying that she functions better with a man and Jamie thought Charlie would be good for her, but pretended it was natural so she wouldnt rebel. I do think they let her date so she can distract herself and think she has some freedom. Like "heres ur new boy toy so u dont feel lonely and think u have some freedom and ure the one choosing ur bfs and other things". 

Maybe something to do with child endangerment and the only way she could get any custody of the kids back was to be supervised herself? It would have had to be very serious though....maybe she was about to kill herself and was telling the kids goodbye and the police thought she planned to harm them as well, even if that was not her intention at all? I remember that’s what I thought had happened in 2008 but I never even wanted to say it because it was so sad. Whatever it was...it was a long time ago and she’s gotten tons of help since then and deserves to live her damn life in peace. We all make mistakes 

• Like 2