Someone who worked with Britney during Circus era speaks: "There has still yet to be one news article to uncover the actual truth behind it... yet."

jokobish

3 hours ago, Martini said:

necover-159.jpg?resize=500,592

Are you from America? 

the national enquirer is pure garbage know for false stories, they took a random photo of Britney and manipulated it to fit the story they wanted to tell

i recently found some old websites that were calling Britney crazy when she walked out the bathroom and their were a million photographers ready to snap her pictures 

thats ******* scary and traumatizing

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Are you from America? 

the national enquirer is pure garbage know for false stories, they took a random photo of Britney and manipulated it to fit the story they wanted to tell

i recently found some old websites that were calling Britney crazy when she walked out the bathroom and their were a million photographers ready to snap her pictures 

thats ******* scary and traumatizing

I’m not saying it’s valid or not, the persons comment reminded me of the magazine cover. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I think the entire Cship is in place due to substance abuse and an ******** with jr rotem in 2007. I don’t know much about Britney’s ***** she used to use.... but I know for a fact she used to smoke a lot of 420 and took adderalls back in the early 2000’s. I wish she would write a book and do a documentary to share her story❤️

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Bipolar disorder is a very treatable disease that doesn’t require a conservatorship...

many people have bipolar disorder

i think Britney’s been through a lot of TRAUMA !!!

and her behavior in 2007 was a response to that she was also suffering from post partum depression back then and the death of her aunt

i suffer with a mental Illness tbh, I do weird things sometimes that others don’t understand, heck I grown out my hair over the pandemic and some people thought I was going crazy...

many people with mental illnesses can lead healthy lives on the proper medication and therapy 

this is all about Britney’s money and money making ability!!!!!!!!!

This thread is annoying me because everyone seems to be forgetting this is allegedly an organized crime orchestrated by Lou Taylor and her team of lawyers (the jeryls, Vivian, Sam)

Even the doctors and judges must’ve had been paid off to put her in this

Remember her very own doctor refused to declare her mentally unstable...someone needs to get in talks with him I want to hear from him

i don’t think there’s anything wrong with Britney except for HollyWEIRD destroyed her 

all the big stars go through something just look at Mj he was abused as a kid and grew up basically working all day just like Britney

i remember I’m for the record jamie mentioning get Britney back to work was “good for her” or more so it was good for him

I agree with everything you said. Especially that Britney was destroyed by the media, fame, “the culture,” and so much more. It’s sad that those that are supposed to be close to her are only close to her to make a quick buck for themselves... 

I guess all I hope for Britney is that she receives the support she deserves and can surround herself with people who genuinely want to be there for her and love on her.

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 2
On 9/15/2020 at 9:42 AM, kasavas said:

Exactly. Look at 2008ney-2009ney who seemed perfectly healthy and then just look at 2011ney, 2012ney, 2018ney. 

It's clear that this doesn't work for her and she is miserable. 

I do think she tried to sabotage the conservatorship / her career, i mean these halfway done interviews: Cool, very very cool. 

What can someone do to deserve this kind of treatment? **** overdose? Maybe unintentionally? idk 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ivmusic said:

I think the entire Cship is in place due to substance abuse and an ******** with jr rotem in 2007. I don’t know much about Britney’s ***** she used to use.... but I know for a fact she used to smoke a lot of 420 and took adderalls back in the early 2000’s. I wish she would write a book and do a documentary to share her story❤️

I mean w**d is a stimulant but it a very healthy **** at least 

it’s not technically addictive and had many health benefits 

i thinks it wrong to paint Britney as a **** addict without evidence 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Rick101 said:

Oh my god why you guys are obsessed with seeing Demi Lovato live a miserable life just because she annoys you when she’s likely acting out as a result of her dealing with her mental health problems. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: Why is that

I dont care about her really but isnt this like her 4th doc about becoming sober and how hard her life is and how she has so many problems blah blah blah. Anyone else who lives a normal life could be jobless, homeless, no one to turn to as people tend to turn their backs to this type of behavior. Its just a slap in the face and she should just stop caring about her image to the public and more on taking care of herself. Saying all the stress of fame caused me to do ***** but I want to release something that will cause people to talk about me again. Sorry I just cant feel bad for someone who is the definition of white privilege. 

15 hours ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

It's probably DID.  That's why she all of a sudden didn't know who Lance Bass was. British accent in stressful situations. Letter written in third person. Voice changing. Evidence is everywhere. But in the end it's nobody's business but her own.

0da15e9c5d6d127d59708970e9a3e35d610ebddb

I lowkey talk in a British accent with my friend when we try to talk about really serious things. It started off as a joke but now it’s a thing and we cannot stop doing it lmao :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I think her voice changes though because of several reasons: 

1) medication

2) we tend to talk differently depending on our environment. In all fairness, she doesn’t really know any of us or her followers (we know she doesn’t read comments and is told what ppl do or don’t actually say about the posts I’m sure tbh) 

3) after years of training when speaking to media (ok not now, but prior to that the first 5 years were just polished polished polished up until about early 04. This soft spoken baby voice she adopted back then, in addition to being forced to sing higher probably has an impact on her speaking voice 

4) she smokes cigs 

When you speak about the speculated third person letter, is it possible she wrote that to maintain her own privacy and creating confusion over whether she wrote it or not. It could’ve sold for millions and I’m not sure it she would want that. 

when you talk abt the lance bass thing, I’m assuming she called him up during POM’s freak show and asked him his name? I mean that could be the script if that’s the case, as she’s done it to literally everyone minus Sam. 

I feel like it’s unfair of us to diagnose her tho