Someone who worked with Britney during Circus era speaks: "There has still yet to be one news article to uncover the actual truth behind it... yet."

jokobish

On 9/15/2020 at 1:03 AM, CarelessDiva said:

It's because she was addicted to *****. It's so obvious. Her dad has hinted, people have talked about her being addicted to ****, its quite possible she od and has had brain damage done. Anyone with a brain knows this conservatorship has been about keeping her away from *****. 

This. And there’s nothing wrong with being a recovering addict. I’m a recovering addict.

im sure something bad happened when she was on ***** that caused the conservatorship.    That’s my guess but I’m always going to love and support her. Everyone makes mistakes in life.

but who knows! We just got to send our well wishes.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

So she did some "bad thing" and was a habitual criminal... so they put her under the care of her daddy and had her dancing on stages all over the country for years. A very typical sentencing indeed.

People who are found to abuse their children, possess *****, and endanger those around them are not in conservatorships... they're in jail.

I believe she just had a mental illness and was not caring for herself properly. Maybe her home was messy, maybe she was unsanitary in some ways. I think that's about the extent of it.

• Like 2

I think she might have overdosed? That's -what I believe- led to her kids being taken away in the first place. The whole aftermath is what intrigues me. Whatever reason it was, if she needed the help back then, there's no reason to be ashamed. I think everything surrounding this conservatorship is shady af and it's starting to show. I have a good feeling that this might be over soon.  

• Love 2
  • 5 months later...
On 9/21/2020 at 9:53 AM, MortalMarshmallow said:

Maybe she was on ***** in her prime that made her more “hyper” and they began to “malfunction” around Chaotic or a little later and now her issues are consequences from that use :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:.

I heard recently she was taking Zoloft or something at like 18 for anxiety, and she had amazing energy on stage

It has to he *****, probably the reason she lost custody of her kids. I'm shocked people dont think she was on ***** where it's been stated by family members she could get whatever she wanted. I love our Britney but I know she has engaged in some partying when she was younger and its evident the way she talks about partys and all like shes embarrassed by her past. Idk what that means about the conservatorship but if that's the case then Demi needs to be in one asap not long before shes looming for attention again. 

What's the point of saying it if you're not gonna even hint towards what it is? Clearly they're hiding it for a reason. The answer to all of this lies in that sealed medical record bc it either:

1) Makes Britney look really bad and it turns out she really does need the help OR

2) They fabricated something and don't want the public to call them out.

Either really is a viable option at this point. But it doesn't help to tweet that you know things without even hinting towards what you know... Anybody could do that.

• Like 1
On 9/20/2020 at 6:28 AM, Alex Sky Preston said:

Is there any proofs she was addicted?

I mean let’s be real, she didn’t look in a sober state during the 2007 VMAS.

Also I don’t think it’s far-fetched to think that when she was briefly in rehab in 2007, they asked for a hair sample, then she left and shaved her head as a result.

22 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

It has to he *****, probably the reason she lost custody of her kids. I'm shocked people dont think she was on ***** where it's been stated by family members she could get whatever she wanted. I love our Britney but I know she has engaged in some partying when she was younger and its evident the way she talks about partys and all like shes embarrassed by her past. Idk what that means about the conservatorship but if that's the case then Demi needs to be in one asap not long before shes looming for attention again. 

Prove it.

• Love 1

This still doesn’t make sense. If she tried to commit suicide... I don’t see why that needs to be hidden in this day and age. We talk about mental health much more openly today. I was suicidal and attempted it and self harmed when I was younger. If anything it would make me love her even more, which I’m not sure is possible. But she could talk about it and be a hero to many. 

if it was *****... big deal, SO many celebrities have been addicted to ***** and abused them! They aren’t in conservatorships for 13 years! Though personally, I never thought Britney seemed like a **** addict or alcoholic. Do I think she used *****? Probably, I think probably every single celebrity has, from Hilary Duff to Beyonce. There’s so much money and power, I think they’ve all tried it. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sam Lufti was feeding her prescription pills or something. If anything that’s kinda what I picture being abused. I could be wrong of course, she just never came off as someone high/drunk all the time to me. 

to me it really just seemed like Britney was going through a mental health crisis. I’m sure postpartum played a factor, but based on the way the media and really most of the world was treating her at that time, I think she was just pushed to a breaking point. In my early 20s I dealt with a lot of depression, and I was a mess, but I didn’t have to go through it under the microscope of the world watching. 

even if it was child endangerment or something, once again, it’s pretty clear she was going through postpartum and a lot at that time. She’s not in that place anymore, I think it’s shown most people realize how horrible the gp was to her back then and she can be forgiven for a mistake. We know she loves her kids more than anything. 

so it just doesn’t make sense. 

• Love 1

Steve Dennis (Britney: Inside the Dream author) did an interview with the Eat, Pray, Britney girls and said he heard some things and based on that he doesn't think she'll ever be out of the c-ship. He then followed that up saying he hopes it is not true and she is able get out of it.