There is one choreographer in Britney's career that we totally overlooked

2 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Bcz whenever she gets too close with someone they immediately get banned from her life. Same thing happened with Glen. It's one of the rules of cship. Back in 2008/09 she wasn't allowed to have same hairstylist for more than 2 times (salon etc.). I am talking about personal one. And usually hair and makeup ppl were fired after each leg of Circus tour.

I hated a lot of Glen's work so I wasn't sad to see him gone

2 hours ago, Nando. said:

No need to ask me to check before I post because I opened the thread to ask exactly that.

He prob contributed to the Circus promo tour in some way then, maybe assisting Andre Fuentes. The two points you were making ended up being false, that's why I said to fact check :jl:

2 hours ago, Nando. said:

I had seen his wikipedia page but that has close to 0 exact info, and we all know Andre was the coreographer for the promotional tour in 2008.

His official website said he worked as a choreographer for Britney.

So yeah, the mistery remains. No need to ask me to check before I post because I opened the thread to ask exactly that.

He prob contributed to the Circus promo tour in some way then, maybe assisting Andre Fuentes.

38 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

He prob contributed to the Circus promo tour in some way then, maybe assisting Andre Fuentes. The two points you were making ended up being false, that's why I said to fact check :jl:

girl, stop being annoying

I posted my "fact check" on the op, that website that published the article saying he was the coreographer

i dont have the circus tour program and i didnt find the information online so I opened the thread

I believed the website, so found no reason to fact check a simple coreographer info (still made points in the op about not believing it fully)

you brought in new information

so no need to tell me to fact check like a *****, i didnt post fake news on purpose

go find something else to pick on pickle spears, you already clarified and thats enough :begone:

2 minutes ago, Nando. said:

girl, stop being annoying

I posted my "fact check" on the op, that website that published the article saying he was the coreographer

i dont have the circus tour program and i didnt find the information online so I opened the thread

I believed the website, so found no reason to fact check a simple coreographer info (still made points in the op about not believing it fully)

you brought in new information

so no need to tell me to fact check like a *****, i didnt post fake news on purpose

go find something else to pick on pickle spears, you already clarified and thats enough :begone:

Wow you are really upset :wonka:

6 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Bcz whenever she gets too close with someone they immediately get banned from her life. Same thing happened with Glen. It's one of the rules of cship. Back in 2008/09 she wasn't allowed to have same hairstylist for more than 2 times (salon etc.). I am talking about personal one. And usually hair and makeup ppl were fired after each leg of Circus tour.

I agree, that might be the reason why some of these people disappeared. 

Willie and Gianettos are like the only exceptions, but also funny enough they praise Lou Taylor every opportunity they can...

Some people aren't that easy to control, the ones that stayed probably follow the "rules" to be able to stay close to Britney.

I'm surprised that many here did not like the Circus choreo. I think I didn't appreciate it at the time bc I was comparing it to Onyx Tour Britney... but I recently watched clips from the Circus Tour and the choreo aged well... Its better than I remembered. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

As so one who went to the circus tour, I loved it! I honestly wish sang live more or used more of pre recorded Live track. Sometimes it sounded just like the record. The stage was so big that I get why she was bopping around so much but radar and get naked were a lot of fun to watch live and POM in the cage. We don’t know what was going on behind stage as to why maybe her dancing was as intricate at the time. Does anyone know why Andre and wade got fired or Miley didn’t get booked for domination? 

• Like 1

Those saying the Circus Tour wasn't that good need to remember that Britney was just focused on getting her life back together. The passion for choreo wasn't all there.

For all we know she could have been simplifying the choreo.

Just look what happened with Hold It Against Me...

I judge choreographers based on what the background dancers are doing, as it gives a far more accurate gauge.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, Style. said:

What choreography, bich? :nicki2:

EXACTLY:orangu:
Yall talking about choreo but it's more like cardio

My girl was hopping and skipping around the stage. I mean,her fitbit watch was SHOOK but there was no dancing. :typing:
Lot of hair flipping ,twirling and hand gestures. Yall,stop playing:umok:

edit; okay so the If you seek amy choreo was cute. I remember that,but really nothing sticks out in terms of "choreo" for that show. 

• Haha 2

I think it's funny how we all are tired to know that Britney was going through hell in 2008 and 2009 with the conservatorship and having her rights taken away from her and people still want to discuss why Britney was not feeling Circus Tour or dancing like she used to lol. She didn't even want to tour so of course her passion wasn't there. :tired:

Two things: I will never get why André was fired. His choreo was impeccable. 

About Circus tour, I don't think it was bad in its idea, to begin with. Definitely the artistic direction was amazing, one of the most stunning tours. What was lacking, first and foremost was the delivery, specially from Britney herself . Circus was more impressive than anything she ever did in Vegas, again, not on delivery, but in the grandiosity of the concept. Also, he is extremely talented, but he is not even the choreographer anyways, ha ha! . The actual choreographers probably gave mediocre steps, easy to follow, cause that is what they were asked to do. 

On 8/11/2020 at 10:23 AM, Nando. said:

you really think Britney didnt point directly to the same choreographer Janet Jackson worked with?

she was there herself hiring dancers, dont you think she at least named him?

she does have control over creative ideas

firing Andre must have not been her idea but hiring a Janet choreographer sure is

I have no doubt Britney picked her choreographer...

But it was to replace a vacancy that was created when Andre and Wade Robson were forced out.

I highly doubt Britney created that vacancy. That was all Jamie. 100%.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Bigno said:

Two things: I will never get why André was fired. His choreo was impeccable. 

He wasn't fired for his work. I think he and Wade Robson were forced to quit.

The official reason for their departure hasn’t been revealed, but according to Brit fan site Breathe Heavy, Robson simply said he “had it.”

Found the link: https://www.breatheheavy.com/wade-robson-confirms-not-working-on-circus-tour/

• Love 2
On 8/11/2020 at 6:40 PM, Buffybot said:

Britney needs to feel comfortable with the choreographer.

But it's hard to connect with people when there's bodyguards, assistant, dad and others keeping an eye on you not to protect, but to make sure you don't do something "unexpected".

Britney destroyed routines and is doing her own choreography, you can tell by the final years of pom, the tour and the domination rehearsals.

She probably hates people telling her what to do all the time and this affected the work.

Even If the choreographer isn't the best of the game, maybe it's better focus on Britney trusting the person to warm up to the idea of learning new steps, not the obligated "we hired this guy for your show, he already did the routines, just learn with him".

Britney dancing with her former dancer Mikey proves she still got It. Funny enough, Mikey was one of the few dancers from pom not hired for domination. 

look at the caption... it's not Britney on amphetamines. !!!!! 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼❤️👠