There is one choreographer in Britney's career that we totally overlooked

• Super Mods
On 8/11/2020 at 9:21 AM, ElenaB said:

back in 2009 we thought the circus tour choreo was lazy. looking back it wasn't that bad, but it didn't stand out. the choreo was a major letdown back in the day, so it's understandable we overlooked the choreographer (btw i didn't know Brit fired Andre i thought they were friends?)

You think it was Britney’s choice? Jamie (dad) was the one that fired him apparently due to **** use but that seems suspicious when even Wade got the axe so they probably weren’t willing to be their puppet 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

look at the caption... it's not Britney on amphetamines. !!!!! 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼❤️👠

Yes. Or Britney magically changed her personality and the way she writes, or she started to write only after the facility time. Everything before that was... Fake? The multiple captions about her sons, love letters for the boyfriend, talking with fans, c-ship shade hints, all the freedom talk...

Curious how so many things can change after three months "mental spa" season.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Puppy said:

You think it was Britney’s choice? Jamie (dad) was the one that fired him apparently due to **** use but that seems suspicious when even Wade got the axe so they probably weren’t willing to be their puppet 

The OP said it was Britney who fired him, I didn't know about this. But yeah you're right, she probably isn't able to make any kind of choices :icant2:

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, ElenaB said:

The OP said it was Britney who fired him, I didn't know about this. But yeah you're right, she probably isn't able to make any kind of choices :icant2:

Britney was happier when Andre was around and that was the purpose was to bring people back who she is familiar with. Andre died of a **** overdose and her team had a very strict no **** policy, hence why she was pissed people were smoking weed during one concert night. I really doubt that was the case as given all the people who defied them end up getting kicked out. 

• Love 2
On 8/11/2020 at 12:40 PM, Buffybot said:

Britney needs to feel comfortable with the choreographer.

But it's hard to connect with people when there's bodyguards, assistant, dad and others keeping an eye on you not to protect, but to make sure you don't do something "unexpected".

Britney destroyed routines and is doing her own choreography, you can tell by the final years of pom, the tour and the domination rehearsals.

She probably hates people telling her what to do all the time and this affected the work.

Even If the choreographer isn't the best of the game, maybe it's better focus on Britney trusting the person to warm up to the idea of learning new steps, not the obligated "we hired this guy for your show, he already did the routines, just learn with him".

Britney dancing with her former dancer Mikey proves she still got It. Funny enough, Mikey was one of the few dancers from pom not hired for domination. 

This. I LOVED the production and theme of the Circus Tour... but that's about it LOL.

She definitely still has it, she just needs to work with the right people and feel like it's something she really wants to do and not just being forced to do it.

I feel like her choreographers starting after her comeback didn't truly get 'her' style, which resulted in weird choreo that she doesn't suit her or she doesn't like. Especially with POM, it was even messier because even the dancers were out of place often because all the dance moves were so step-by-step vs natural movements.  If you look at a lot of her old and iconic choreography, they weren't too complicated at all and they were more natural movements, but her sharp moves, flawless timing, and fierce personality was made them feel very complicated and alive.  Whereas with FFT/POM, the choreos were either very basic or very theatric and step-by-step, so she was too busy focusing on that instead of serving her iconic fierceness. Then as POM went on, the choreo got worse and basically it was a workout show because almost all the choreo was just exercises you often see in the gym LOL. It improved when they added some of the Glory tracks but that's about it.

The 'Slumber Party' and 'Make Me' choreos were good though and you can tell she was more into those.  When she's with her close dancer friends, they know her, they know her body and movement styles, so they can create amazing choreo together while allowing her to have more input.  

But yes as we saw with Domination and pretty much everything else in her life.... they got rid of all her dancers that she was close with, and pretty much anyone else in her life that she was close with.  A lot of them still comment on her posts, so you can tell they're still friends at least from their side, but Britney probably can't communicate with them back :(

• Like 1
7 hours ago, jennyj said:

This. I LOVED the production and theme of the Circus Tour... but that's about it LOL.

She definitely still has it, she just needs to work with the right people and feel like it's something she really wants to do and not just being forced to do it.

I feel like her choreographers starting after her comeback didn't truly get 'her' style, which resulted in weird choreo that she doesn't suit her or she doesn't like. Especially with POM, it was even messier because even the dancers were out of place often because all the dance moves were so step-by-step vs natural movements.  If you look at a lot of her old and iconic choreography, they weren't too complicated at all and they were more natural movements, but her sharp moves, flawless timing, and fierce personality was made them feel very complicated and alive.  Whereas with FFT/POM, the choreos were either very basic or very theatric and step-by-step, so she was too busy focusing on that instead of serving her iconic fierceness. Then as POM went on, the choreo got worse and basically it was a workout show because almost all the choreo was just exercises you often see in the gym LOL. It improved when they added some of the Glory tracks but that's about it.

The 'Slumber Party' and 'Make Me' choreos were good though and you can tell she was more into those.  When she's with her close dancer friends, they know her, they know her body and movement styles, so they can create amazing choreo together while allowing her to have more input.  

But yes as we saw with Domination and pretty much everything else in her life.... they got rid of all her dancers that she was close with, and pretty much anyone else in her life that she was close with.  A lot of them still comment on her posts, so you can tell they're still friends at least from their side, but Britney probably can't communicate with them back :(

One thing I noticed in some videos choreographers sent to the team for circus tour, in most of them there's a dancer acting like "Britney" but doesn't dance, only walks and poses... So, maybe there was instructions that B wouldn't dance like before?

Yeah, I think most of the problems comes to the fact Britney knows that at the end of the day she has no control over anything. She doesn't seem to have any motivation to learn because It isn't fun, it's just a job now.

I don't think Britney can rehearse as much as she should, and the interactions with the dancers are limited. Now she refuses the choreography and do her own, the makeup and costumes the same thing... That pom tour didn't look professional at all.

In my opinion Britney needs professionals explaining her how to do better and giving options. Not demanding like handlers, the isolation makes her alienated, so It needs to be careful with the approach... 

I don't think she talks with old dancers. Maybe only Willie, Lou seems to like him.