Access Hollywood: Britney Financial Trouble Rumors Are ‘Misleading & Grossly Exaggerated,’ Per Source. However, News Nation reports 'Friends fear for Britney'

https://www.accessonline.com/videos/britney-spears-financial-trouble-rumors-are-misleading-grossly-exaggerated-per-source

"It was more than two years ago that Britney Spears’ conservatorship officially ended, and now, she’s finally settled an ongoing issue with her dad Jamie Spears over legal fees. Amid the legal news, according to TMZ, Britney’s friends reportedly claim that she is in a worse mental and financial situation than she was under the conservatorship, claiming that she’s “dangerously unstable.” A source tells Access Hollywood that the story of her going broke are “misleading and grossly exaggerated.”"

I know people hate this but if she has schizoaffective disorder it’s going to be hard for her to ever do an interview without the help of doctors. I really don’t get why they don’t just say what she has so people stop bullying her … her ego really never wants the public to know she’s struggling . She doesn’t want to appear “non perfect”

Edited by devilsadvocate
4 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

I know people hate this but if she has schizoaffective disorder it’s going to be hard for her to ever do an interview without the help of doctors. I really don’t get why they don’t just say what she has so people stop bullying her … her ego really never wants the public to know she’s struggling . She doesn’t want to appear “non perfect”

Her EGO? Her mental health situation is no one’s business.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 6
29 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Ego?? Britney is probably one of the humblest people ever and the most "un-celeb" celebrity. She should have more ego.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I don’t know what to think anymore.. she is clearly mentally unwell but the conservatorship ruined any good judgement for her to pursue mental treatment, she is a child that never grew up mentally so I don’t think she will get help, ever. She will be having this rebellious immature attitude forever.

• Love 2

If you refuse to believe that there's fire where there's clearly all of this smoke of her being unwell, you're not a fan who has her well being at heart. She CLEARLY needs help, whether the details of this specific report are 100% accurate, it seemingly is very much closer to the truth than the fantasy world many of you fans believes she's in. 

I personally am not opposed to another conservatorship. Remember they don't have to be as tyrannical as the one her father put her in. But for any of you to stick your fingers in your ears and pretend that everything is alright is horrific. All around sad to see. 

12 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

personally am not opposed to another conservatorship. Remember they don't have to be as tyrannical as the one her father put her in. But for any of you to stick your fingers in your ears and pretend that everything is alright is horrific. All around sad to see. 

No one here is pretending that everything is fine. She is the one that needs to get the help, not have her life controlled. She is not an invalid.

If she needs a c-ship, then so does Kanye, and Justin Beiber and Bam Margera, heck let's even throw in Selena Gomez, too, while we're at it. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

No one here is pretending that everything is fine. She is the one that needs to get the help, not have her life controlled. She is not an invalid.

If she needs a c-ship, then so does Kanye, and Justin Beiber and Bam Margera, heck let's even throw in Selena Gomez, too, while we're at it. 

"No one here is pretending that everything is fine." - You can't possibly have typed that with a straight face. There are plenty of posts on this website where anytime someone even has a critique of her ig videos, captions, baby voice etc. other people jump on you and says she's fine. 

And not sure what you were trying to do by bringing up other celebrities. yes other celebrities need help too. Where did I diminish that idea?  We're talking about Britney in this post???

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, mwilliams917 said:

"No one here is pretending that everything is fine." - You can't possibly have typed that with a straight face. There are plenty of posts on this website where anytime someone even has a critique of her ig videos, captions, baby voice etc. other people jump on you and says she's fine. 

And not sure what you were trying to do by bringing up other celebrities. yes other celebrities need help too. Where did I diminish that idea?  We're talking about Britney in this post???

Point being that other celebrities have mental health issues, some probably even more severe than Britney, and no one is calling for their autonomy to be taken away. You cannot assert control over someone's life because they refuse to get help. 

• Like 4

We’ve seen this story a million times in Hollywood and it never ends happily.

I do believe those vacations do cost her 1 million a hit and other celebrities probably partner with companies to have travel funded and paid but Britney really is doing everything out of pocket and that has to add up. 
I mean let’s just say she is dropping 1 million dollars a month. Post conservatorship she will have burned through 48 million dollars since the conservatorship ended.

I don’t know what she’s bringing in money wise from not working but if it’s at least a million she’s fine, but then she has to be paying her team too so I just can’t even fathom what her financial situation actually looks like. 

Only time will really tell.

2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Her EGO? Her mental health situation is no one’s business.

Every public figure who has a health condition generally shares it if they are going to be in the spotlight. I mean you literally have Kate Middleton letting people know she is going through treatment. Britney is a public figure and the speculation is what fuels all these narrative.

Instead of just being upfront like yeah I suffer from this .. I’m working through it, leave me alone. She’s like I’m great everything is fine .. when it clearly is not. So I just think her entire career she kept things vague to keep people speculating and talking when she could shut it down by either no posting or just have a statement on her mental condition she is working on. She doesn’t owe it to anyone but I do feel it would stop the speculation 

Edited by devilsadvocate
12 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Every public figure who has a health condition generally shares it if they are going to be in the spotlight. I mean you literally have Kate Middleton letting people know she is going through treatment. Britney is a public figure and the speculation is what fuels all these narrative. Instead of just being upfront like yeah I suffer from this .. I’m working through it, leave me alone. She’s like I’m great everything is fine .. when it clearly is not. So I just think her entire career she kept things vague to keep people speculating and talking when she could shut it down by either no posting or just have a statement on her mental condition she is working on. She doesn’t owe it to anyone but I do feel it would stop the speculation 

The lack of transparency just helps to make the speculations about her bigger and crazier.

Britney using her social media the worst way possible is feeding the bad narratives. 

A lot of fans seems to forget Britney Spears is an International superstar. She isn't the random lady living nearby. It's ok if she doesn’t want fame anymore,  but it doesn't change the fact she still is famous.

A book will never stop the speculation, it only increased... 

If Britney actually showed more her daily life and speak clearly (without riddles and cryptic msgs) it would help a little. Why she never does a livestream on her own? Why we never see her hanging out with friends (not only Cade or the housekeeper) more often?

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2
55 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I agree with this. WTF are some of these comments?!

I say this as someone with a cousin who is under a permanent conservatorship because he’s quadriplegic, completely mute, cognitively impaired, etc. He cannot feed, bathe, clothe, defend, or manage himself. He needs a conservatorship. Britney does NOT!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block