WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

4 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

So Why you think Jamie is at her house? They’re not together 

I think Jamie bought Lynne a part.

I can't believe it, it's been years since we knew anything about him and now he has to speak .... why? I really don't understand !! They have had 12 years to do it.

1 hour ago, enAC said:

He's at Serenity in Kentwood (where Jamie is as well). I don't know what to think :decisions:

I realized that too.. I don't think he lives there fulltime though.. however I feel like theyre going to try to spin this and be like "oh we are pro free britney now bc we realized the system did this to her" but they kinda had a part of it but still idk what to think

• Love 1
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, Itachi said:

their family is seriously messed up. Keeping Up With the Kardashians would be ashamed.

Colon and Chewbacca Lynn are the most disgusting tbh they don't deserve to be at peace

Why Chewbacca tho? Hahaha 

7 minutes ago, enAC said:

Because we saw him quarantining at her house few months ago and his house is for sale. And he's still in Kentwood.

Screenshot_20200722-182213_Instagram.jpghttps://instagram.com/stories/lawyersforbrit/2358966861347262972?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=r55hw0usj8gd

But I hope his bought a new house in Kentwood and he isn't at Serenity anymore (like when we say him during the whole quarantine) 🤞

He’s in kentwood Because he’s from kentwood,  and they still have grandchildren & family events. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

So you telling me Lynne is fighting to have rights to Britney conservatorship case & letting the man who have the rights stay in her house? Make that make sense please :cackling:

I remembered when Britney went there for new years eve I think. Juno did those tik toks with her and the kids and then posted videos of her dad, Bryan, her hubby, etc. i was sick to my stomach. They were all together like everything was fine, Britney is happy and Jamie didnt abuse her son. This family is so messed up and probably are ok with whatever Jamie does. I feel sad thinking they have been gaslighting Britney so much she could have now a Stockholm syndrome. Imagine if she thinks shes guilty of smt and has to put up with Jamies bs just bc hes her dad? I bet this dysfunctional family doesnt help.

44 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Jamie visits Serenity often but he doesn't live there, he always go there to see Juno Lou kids.

Doesnt Juno Lou have her own house tho? She always lived with Lynne in Serenity?

8 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

I'm going to wait to see the interview, I trusted Bryan but I think I'm going to trust my theory, it is the same podcast that Jason Alexander has interviewed, what a great coincidence.

I dont think its the same podcast, is it?

24 minutes ago, Itachi said:

29 minutes ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

I realized that too.. I don't think he lives there fulltime though.. however I feel like theyre going to try to spin this and be like "oh we are pro free britney now bc we realized the system did this to her" but they kinda had a part of it but still idk what to think

39 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

I'm also a bit skeptic with Bryan's facial expressions on that reader video but its too early to judge. I hope he's 100% pro freebritney

What reader video?

30 minutes ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

Imagine if they start saying Jamie is trying to get her out of the cship too but the court says she needs it and they wont let them get her out of It :tiffeyeroll: