Britney answers fans' questions on Instagram

• Leader
7 minutes ago, Britneyfansince98 said:

I reported racist posts weeks ago and you ignored it. You don't care. Stop pretending. 

I have literally NEVER ignored a racist post. If a racist comment is reported I 100% of the time issue warning points (which can lead to a suspension). I care. Stop trying to paint me to be someone I am not. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

something is fishy with the comments.. a few minutes ago there were comments with 7000 and 5000 likes asking her to do something if she needs help and are you okay... 

either insta can't cope or the CONs are strong at work.

These questions are so random, we all know they weren't asked 98% are asking if she's okay and needs help

• Love 3
  • Like 6
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Call me delusional but this woman is sending us messages!

secrets behind her eyes, come through with your messages Brit!

Then here we go. I'm gonna be the delusional guy lol

Her eyes = Panda makeup

Those who have the panda as spirit animal can be very sensitive and easily prone to emotional ups and downs. This animal is characterized by its very high sensitivity to its surroundings and can quickly become stressed when there is too much movement or noise around. If you identify with the panda totem, you’re likely very aware of your environment and the energies around you. While this is a useful quality, make sure your learn how to keep your emotional balance.

• Like 4