Britney answers fans' questions on Instagram

5 hours ago, Slayer said:

Okay guys this thread isn't about Jordan, stop attacking him :gunriah:

I can't at some of the people who are so rude on here even coming for him when they've actually said inexplicable things themselves and have been severely rude to numerous members. 

Jordans apologised for whatever mistakes he's made, yet here you guys are bringing it up every chance you get. Hows someone meant to move on/create a better atmosphere when you keep bringing it up. Especially when you're some of the worst people here :thelook:

/thread.

Are you referring to my comment?

48 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Someone commented on her Tik Tok post: if you need help wear something yellow.

The next post she appears wearing somethibg yellow. I personally don't believe that she reads the comments and it's less possible if its on Tik Tok:cheese:

Omg she's also on Tik tok? Too bad my country blocked it:parisok:

Bro. Just. come one . ughhhh **** i hate judging her .

Her team has reached a new low. they're literally trying to cover up a bear with a tiny blanket at this point. they're glitching and twitching and filling her up with meds. 

who the **** asked those questions?? lou probs typed them up and gave her a few doses before shoving her infront of this camera. 

• Like 9
Just now, Tetris said:

Literally nobody gives a **** what Britney Spears eats. NOBODY IS ASKING THIS. 

These questions about favorite food / what she likes to cook / her diet to stay fit...are all only Team-approved filler nonsense to give journalists something they’re allowed to talk about with Britney, that has pointedly nothing to do with her career or personal life. I AM SO OVER THESE INFANTILIZING FAKE/FORCED QUESTIONS ABOUT FOOD. 

The woman is almost 40 years old, with an audience of adults. There is no reason for ******* Nickelodeon Magazine fun facts. No mass of children are going to widen Britney’s audience because they can connect through a shared love of pizza, tacos, chocolate, and now (apparently) chili dogs. 

GGAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Speak for yourself because I need to know my Queen is well fed and healthy :mattafact:

• Haha 8