Britney answers fans' questions on Instagram

• Leader
1 minute ago, BabyBabyBay said:

All I see on her comments is "Is she okay?" or a snidey comment about **** usage. So this actually doesn't add up, like, at all. :badthoughts:

I see so many of the "are you ok?" comments. Most of them appear to be left by bots. The accounts are usually always private with like 20 followers and 0-1 posts. The sabotage. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Respectfully disagree. You have no idea who I was or who I am now, what challenges I've faced, nothing. You do have an extraordinary talent for being negative though I will give you that. 

:omggg: For a second I thought this was to me. 

that was close president obama GIF by NowThis

• Haha 5
38 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I just find it so interesting that she mentions the comments section and that she LISTENED a day after the yellow top comment controversy. 

I do find the use of Listened very suspect as well...

could just be Brit being Brit or she was told by “someone” that fans keep asking these questions in her comments and that she should do a video to make them smile during these difficult times 🧐

• Love 1
  • Like 3

No one asked her that - literally NO ONE! NO ONEEEEEEEEEEEE 

I feel so sorry for her it breaks my heart to see her in such a state. I just can't.

And why is this ******* website full of ads? I can barely read let alone comment? Is anyone else having this ridiculous issue?

• Like 6