Britney answers fans' questions on Instagram

3 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Yes Britney. You answered the questions everyone is asking in your comments 

:jeanluc:

However, maybe she’s pointing out that she IS seeing the comments. Therefore she DID see the yellow shirt thing.

:reductive:

It was totally code for “yes the yellow shirt post was a response to your comments”.  I love her!!! God is going to save you Britney.  I know you read breatheheavy too.  We’re here for you Queen!!! Never give up!!!!

• Love 4
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I know. It seems like ever since 2007, she lost confidence. Which was honestly one of her most appealing traits.

Yeah its a shame cause she used to be SO **** and fierce!

If only the new generation knew how badass she was, she'd be more respected.

They only see her as the "old lady who shaved her head" SMH :disappointed:

This documentary has been shared here before, but it pretty much shows why her confidence can't be the same:

While she wasn't the same performer during Circus, I feel that was different than Femme Fatale to present. It arguably seemed rehabilitative and she definitely was fairly engaged in the album and during the tour, even if she didn't dance as well as she had in the past.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, alexdaily said:

I don't wanna sound rude but why does her voice sounds like it's cracking all the time? 

Probably because she is afraid of her team and then coming around the corner as she films a video. Or because she’s nervous about what she’s going to say because of how they’ll react. Or because SHE REALLY NEEDS HELP! Yellow shirt - hello 

:wontcry:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

They have no idea what to do, right?

Putting Britney nervous af responding "fans questions" that are completely different from the recent controversy... As real as her reading the letters from The Zone.

They're feeding more the conspiracy theories, now people will especulate even more about her random content. The forced videos actually help the FreeBritney narrative... Cassie secretly on our side, queen :cardi:

Who the hell is Cassie?! Who is this latest character in the #FreeBritney saga?! Is Cassie...the chili dog? 

real housewives what GIF

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

I have had that feeling ever since they locked her up last year agaunst her will. 

I have the same concerns. :wontcry:

I HATE that Loucifer and team lurk on here. I wish there was a way to keep them out so they couldn't keep up with our #FreeBritney tactics. We need to save her and SOON. :pensiveney:

• Like 9

We don't know what kind of medication they are giving her. It's like getting worst every day. Some of her videos are resulf of attacks I think. Because of the side effect of the medication, she is experiencing an explosion of energy and takes these videos. So I think she is not safe. I hope they won't kill her. 

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

We don't know what kind of medication they are giving her. It's like getting worst every day. Some of her videos are resulf of attacks I think. Because of the side effect of the medication, she is experiencing an explosion of energy and takes these videos. So I think she is not safe. I hope they won't kill her. 

Wasn’t Domination reportedly canceled because she refused to take any more medication? She could be going completely natural which is why she may appear frantic or manic sometimes.  This could maybe be a part of her bi-polar disorder that she’s just learning to deal with without medication.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Baby can't you see, I'M CALLING :didilie:

A guy like Lou should wear a warning :umomg:

It's dangerous, I'm falling :gloria: 

There's no escape
I can't wait :omggg:

I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You're dangerous
I'm loving it :umsaywhat:

It's getting late
To give you up :idkney:
I took a sip
From my devil's cup :sobbing:
Slowly, it's taking over me :dead:

A metaphor for her being medicated :lollipop::shhh:

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Cassie owns a digital marketing/PR company. I’m not sure what her role is (if any) with Britney’s camp, but she’s always been super cool with me and BH. 

Thanks for clarifying! Was really hoping it was the chili dog, but glad to know she’s a good character in this story

:whiteladydance:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

What is the yellow dress controversy? What did i miss?:idkney:

Someone commented on her Tik Tok post: if you need help wear something yellow.

The next post she appears wearing somethibg yellow. I personally don't believe that she reads the comments and it's less possible if its on Tik Tok:cheese:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

What is the yellow dress controversy? What did i miss?:idkney:

Someone left a comment on her previous post to wear yellow if she needed help. In her next post, she wore a yellow shirt—even called attention to it in her caption.

• Like 2