New Instagram Post: "If tears are diamonds, then I am the richest woman alive! - Britney Spears", she hints "I AM PRISONER" if you click on *

4 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:...she could just be "hinting" she feels a prisoner still because of the media hounding her over a simple drunken night celebrating the end of her court battles...

SHE COULD STILL BE IN A SEALED CARE PLAN

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

OMG?!?  How are people taking this lightly? I can’t at some of her fans. She literally credited where she got the picture like she always does and it’s a private account?! And it literally says “I’m the prisioner”

It is very sketchy indeed.

I hope she is not locked up again.

Somebody said that pics of her riding w the felon were taken long time ago and only being released now that it's convenient. Those new pics could be old too.

Tabloids said that she left the hotel without him after an alleged fight. But they cant seem to keep their story straight cuz they r lying. 

I want to believe her bi.tch as.s mom came to la because of her b-day and there was nothing more to it. 

• Love 1

“if tear are diamonds, I am the richest woman alive”. I really like the quote but Britney baby, why you crying? You are rich, beautiful, talented, successful and most importantly, FREE. Smile!

12 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:...she could just be "hinting" she feels a prisoner still because of the media hounding her over a simple drunken night celebrating the end of her court battles...

Where she didn’t even look drunk…

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block