How/ Who even hire Paul in the first place?

Like does no one actually vet proper CVs? before hiring a felon with 9 children being a housekeeper in a millionaire mansion?

Why the **** is this a thing in the first place?

This was clearly during the period when Sam and Britney were together?

it’s baffling to me. Was he sent over by some house management agency or something?

also, we don’t know for sure if he is even her boyfriend. He could be just a housekeeper/bodyguard/driver and just drive her around places. But if he is…

seriously going from Sam to this?….

Britney has no support system ever, she is literally surrounded by vultures and opportunists all her life. It’s so sad. 

• Love 2

I guess they didn't properly checked him. He might be ok to do some things in mansion. But who knew she'll end up having affair with him. I don't remember she let her stuff drive her merc so they def screwing. And he won jackpot with Britney you know. If bad things happen she will just play a victim or clueless. I wonder if Sam really saw smth between them while he was away...

10 minutes ago, FullCircle said:

Did you want someone with a PhD to clean her toilets? Why not give the opportunity to a guy who has a big family to support? 

He can find more opportunities elsewhere.. not with someone that is such an easy prey and is not capable to make right choices.

Britney is a “very special” person so whoever hired this bum knew exactly what they were doing, planted a seed so Britney could go back to her messy *** days of hooking up with paparazzis and lowlifes.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, FullCircle said:

Did you want someone with a PhD to clean her toilets? Why not give the opportunity to a guy who has a big family to support? 

But knowing she is particularly vulnerable to these type of men. Wouldnt some light bulbs go off and be like, yo it’s probably better off hiring an older, strong, trust-worthy female housekeeper? 🫠

idk rather than a felon with 9 children?

🫠

• Like 1

It does not matter who hired him. She’s not a child, she’s willingly dating him & no one is forcing her. If she didn’t know initially about his past, she does now & does not care.

Y’all spend all day saying she does not need a cship, then turn around and make implications that its others responsibilities to make sure Britney does not fall into undue influence….like a cship would do. Make it make sense.

She’s a grown woman & any mistakes she makes from here on out, it’s on her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
56 minutes ago, Kiey said:

also, we don’t know for sure if he is even her boyfriend. He could be just a housekeeper/bodyguard/driver and just drive her around places. But if he is…

Great point!!! The media has done a whole spin on this guy and we don’t even know who he is to Britney. What if he’s her personal assistant or driver? He does seem to drive her around often. Britney hasn’t revealed who this man is she doesn’t even mention him or post him 

16 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

It does not matter who hired him. She’s not a child, she’s willingly dating him & no one is forcing her. If she didn’t know initially about his past, she does now & does not care.

Y’all spend all day saying she does not need a cship, then turn around and make implications that its others responsibilities to make sure Britney does not fall into undue influence….like a cship would do. Make it make sense.

She’s a grown woman & any mistakes she makes from here on out, it’s on her. 

It does matter. This means the people in her team is incompetent. It’s like she’s the CEO and the HR manager is hiring a felon to take care of the CEO’s estate. Who ******* does that? 

not to be a snob, but elitists usually don’t associate themselves with ex-criminal people. Do you think Paris Hilton would allow an ex-criminal be a housekeeper in her house?

it’s not an attack on Paul as an individual, but he doesn’t magically appear in someone’s as mega rich as Britney Spears’ circles usually

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Well, according to some articles her lawyer Rosenfraud and Cade were the responsible for hiring people.  

Either way, they obviously know Paul by now. 

I think he was planted but yeah... nobody forced Britney to be with him. She just always falls into traps, it's easy to make her do stupid stuff... her family knows this, her management knows this.

He is a plant. Paparazzi seem to find them now even in shady areas. The guy is bad news. Nothing we can do. Britney is gonna learn from her own mistakes. I just wish she at least explored some new ones, instead of making same old ones. 

High profile celebs like Britney generally have an assistant or estate/household manager that hires and looks over the staff for the house. They usually require background checks but not always. It’s possible someone that works in the house already recommended Paul. 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

felons can't get hired for tons of jobs.  when i used to live in rental apartments I'd always make sure they didn't allow felons or pitbulls before I leased. her staff is failing her

Edited by Jassoe3

I think he is a plant too. How does a known m*** dealer get to have 24/7 access to Britney Spears. Someone knew it was a risk and put him there or I dunno maybe Brit requested it somehow. I don’t necessarily fault her for her taste it is what it is but if someone is like in recovery and u put a guy like that around her it’s like dangling candy. Like dangling a giant uncut Schlong or something. It’s like sabotaging her success. If Britney wants to be sober to focus it has to come from her. But she probably doesn’t see a point to success or sobriety. She likes to have fun I would too. 

16 hours ago, Kiey said:

It does matter. This means the people in her team is incompetent. It’s like she’s the CEO and the HR manager is hiring a felon to take care of the CEO’s estate. Who ******* does that? 

not to be a snob, but elitists usually don’t associate themselves with ex-criminal people. Do you think Paris Hilton would allow an ex-criminal be a housekeeper in her house?

it’s not an attack on Paul as an individual, but he doesn’t magically appear in someone’s as mega rich as Britney Spears’ circles usually

You’re right. Britney is the CEO, Britney would have something called a ‘House Manager’, especially for a house that size. The gardening alone would be a full time job. Then there’s cleaning, painting, laundry, car care, pets, security, deliveries, chefs, assistants, etc. the house manager is responsible for the house and the housekeepers sit under the house manager. 

The house manager ****ed up hiring him, but Britney is still at fault for dating someone who is clearly bad news. She’s a grown woman with her own brain 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

It does seem like a set up, hire this housekeeper and let Britney showcase her decision capabilites just to try and trap her all over again.

It does.

Throughout the whole conservatorship every man in her orbit was a plant. Why would they let go of the possibility of spying on her, controlling her and boicotting her even from the not so distant distance.

20 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Great point!!! The media has done a whole spin on this guy and we don’t even know who he is to Britney. What if he’s her personal assistant or driver? He does seem to drive her around often. Britney hasn’t revealed who this man is she doesn’t even mention him or post him 

Girl- you’ve clearly not seen his video talking to the press and his response. They continuously ask “are you dating britney” could have easily shut it down but he didn’t. you’re clutching at straws here. 

• Like 1

We don't know yet but someone had to do it and it wasn't Britney.

Everything seems so calculated, like it was planned. Sam discovers Britney "allegedly" with this man. He was always out of Town filming something, Britney alone at home and now he's dating her. I don't know, very weird.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block