Britney answers fans' questions on Instagram

2 hours ago, osherlovesbritney said:

I was really hoping for a MONEY LOVE AND HAPPINESS reference

God i love that song, some of her best songs are demos and unreleased. I also liked the Am I A Sinner from the Britney cutting room floor! :)

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

She stopped wearing her retainer (we gueess). Or she needs to replace her bonding.  She has a gap on upper and lower teet

Thats a shame if she really stopped wearing a retainer cause her original smile was gorgeous!

Its like Britney likes ruining her looks and doesnt wanna look like her old self. :(

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, EasyThere said:

This is obviously a damage control of FreeBritney heating up going viral. This time around I hope she was forced to do this one  and she isn't the one trying to sweep movement under the rug. With these BS "fan" questions.

You can see it from moon hoow uncomfortable she looks and sounds.

Yes this is definitely damage control. Her team created these unrisky basic questions and gave her. 

• Love 4

Pretty sure she wasn’t reading those posts from a phone... 

And also... that’s the questions everyone asked? I’m pretty sure if she was reading from her own Instagram she would have saw the comments saying “FREE BRITNEY” or “WEAR BLUE IF YOU ARE IN TROUBLE” 

Solid proof she doesn’t have social media and her team have given her these questions. The usual what’s your favourite food type questions. Nothing controversial. My god what they do to this woman. 

Now can we all agree she doesn’t have social media

• Love 1
  • Like 6

This is definitely to distract us from all of the conservatorship talk lately. It’s been gaining a lot of media traction - Missy Elliott, Tinashé, some media publication talked about it too, and her story is blowing up on TikTok.

She’s doing that nervous teeter-tottering move too. Whenever it seems like she’s being forced into doing stuff like this, she’s always moving from side to side, like when she read those Zone fan letters. Hmm, somethings up.  :chrissy:

• Like 8

They have no idea what to do, right?

Putting Britney nervous af responding "fans questions" that are completely different from the recent controversy... As real as her reading the letters from The Zone.

They're feeding more the conspiracy theories, now people will especulate even more about her random content. The forced videos actually help the FreeBritney narrative... Cassie secretly on our side, queen :cardi:

• Love 5

this 'flowers in hair and secrets in eyes' instagram post (i don't know how to embed an ig post sorry)

page 21 of this pdf has the quote she posted and there's some more to it. it sounds like something she might possibly relate to.

i like to think of us reading into her posts as silly conspiracies but week by week it's seeming more and more odd. 

there is no way anyone on earth commented those questions on any of her social media, idk what kind of PR move her team was thinking this would be

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 7/8/2020 at 4:52 PM, EasyThere said:

No lol. If anything smoking gives you deeper voice. She is trying way to hard to speak in her famous baby/valley girl voice. And she is nervous af for some reason.

I mean there is no other explanation. The worst part is....it seems she likes it lol

I know. It seems like ever since 2007, she lost confidence. Which was honestly one of her most appealing traits.

Yeah its a shame cause she used to be SO sxy and fierce!

If only the new generation knew how badass she was, she'd be more respected.

They only see her as the "old lady who shaved her head" SMH :disappointed:

• Love 1
  • Like 4