Britney answers fans' questions on Instagram

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

It's not that I allowed anything. I have NEVER approved of racism. I should have been more hands on with Exhale back in the day, but I wasn't because I didn't see as much value here as I should've. I apologize if you were called anything derogatory. That's disgusting. It will never happen again. 

Sorry, but my previous account was immediately blocked for being Russian. I was insanely unpleasant, hurt and offended. I am a long-time Britney fan and love people of all nationalities. I have never encountered racism. The first time a case of racism happened to me on this forum. Of course you probably will now put me on the black list, because I, Oh, horror, Russian girl. But it was important for me to tell my story. I still don't understand what I did to you. When I try to access your site from my Google account, I see that my profile is blocked. My God, you have no idea how much it hurts and hurts me.

8 hours ago, alexdaily said:

I don't wanna sound rude but why does her voice sounds like it's cracking all the time? 

Because she's been busy recording some hits obviously.  That summer single gonna smash. :janet:

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Baby can't you see, I'M CALLING :didilie:

A guy like Lou should wear a warning :umomg:

It's dangerous, I'm falling :gloria: 

There's no escape
I can't wait :omggg:

I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You're dangerous
I'm loving it :umsaywhat:

It's getting late
To give you up :idkney:
I took a sip
From my devil's cup :sobbing:
Slowly, it's taking over me :dead:

Pure genius :shadelaugh:  Can someone please record this Toxic (Pokemon x I Got Lou Remix)

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Baby Oops said:

Sorry, but my previous account was immediately blocked for being Russian. I was insanely unpleasant, hurt and offended. I am a long-time Britney fan and love people of all nationalities. I have never encountered racism. The first time a case of racism happened to me on this forum. Of course you probably will now put me on the black list, because I, Oh, horror, Russian girl. But it was important for me to tell my story. I still don't understand what I did to you. When I try to access your site from my Google account, I see that my profile is blocked. My God, you have no idea how much it hurts and hurts me.

What? We don't ban Russians here. @zenden has been a mainstream Exhaler since 2008 from Russia. It must've been the old Mods. When I became a Mod, a lot of users told me about their accounts getting banned or their DM features not available. It's not Jordan to ban people because of the country they are from. Why do you think being Russian is a bad thing? I think Russians are hot and have a cool accent and your president is kinda a daddy. :queenflopga:

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What? We don't ban Russians here. @zenden has been a mainstream Exhaler since 2008 from Russian. It must've been the old Mods. When I became a Mod, a lot of users told me about their accounts getting banned or their DM features not available. It's not Jordan to ban people because of the country they are from. Why do you think being Russian is a bad thing? I think Russians are hot and have a cool accent and your president is kinda a daddy. :queenflopga:

Putin? :rihannayas:

2b7c5172614853b9a31874396e531c77-lg.jpg

• Haha 3
29 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What? We don't ban Russians here. @zenden has been a mainstream Exhaler since 2008 from Russia. It must've been the old Mods. When I became a Mod, a lot of users told me about their accounts getting banned or their DM features not available. It's not Jordan to ban people because of the country they are from. Why do you think being Russian is a bad thing? I think Russians are hot and have a cool accent and your president is kinda a daddy. :queenflopga:

Also, Russia should have won eurovision in 2016. Sergey Lazarev is super hot and the song was amazing. (He is mine Roxy so back off):howdareyou:

We love Russia:clap1:! And everyone should take a moment and listen to this song and enjoy Sergey’s hotness!:holduplisten:

• Love 1

It’s time for Britney army to wake the **** up...She clearly told that she LISTENS to her comments meaning she has no control over her Instagram..After telling her fav song is toxic she told that she actually doesn’t have any favourite song in the world..Which means some of her posts are forced...Trend #freebritney again...She’s literally asking for help... It’s time we need to wake the **** up

And if this still doesn’t trigger you I really don’t know what else will..

• Leader
8 hours ago, Baby Oops said:

Hey, what’s the username that was blocked. I’m sorry this is a total misunderstanding. We have spam prevention in place that detects bots from certain countries: US, India, Russia, China... some times the system makes a mistake and blocks people. It was 100% not intentional. I’ll help you. Sorry about this.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, puresin_rg said:

It’s time for Britney army to wake the **** up...She clearly told that she LISTENS to her comments meaning she has no control over her Instagram..After telling her fav song is toxic she told that she actually doesn’t have any favourite song in the world..Which means some of her posts are forced...Trend #freebritney again...She’s literally asking for help... It’s time we need to wake the **** up

And if this still doesn’t trigger you I really don’t know what else will..

I said a couple of times, I believe someone tells her about the comments, she isn't the one actually reading what fans and haters are saying.

With this, it's easy to manipulate her to believe in specific narratives, making her even more insecure and with the wrong notion of reality.

• Love 2
  • Like 1