Britney answers fans' questions on Instagram

Isn't Turks and Caicos where her and Justin went for his 20th bday? Hmmm

Anyways, someone, anyone needs to make a stand and kidnap her. Johnny Wright I'm looking to you. Big Rob smash some doors down and come get her back!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Welp I am judging you based on your clout chasing (idc about anything) else posts/threads on here. Best example Slave thread. Where you refuse to acknowledge ppl that were trying enlighten you on what's wrong with that entire situation. Even when you "apologized" you only acknowledge posts that sympathised with you,and posts that made you look like a "victim" of bullying.

I have been seeing this story over and over again ever since I discovered exhale years ago. So let's not.

I also disagree. And my reputation on here proves that. But to each their own mister "I have done nothing wrong,I am being bullied"

This is the same guy that allowed racism to be left unchecked in the general section for years my friend and decided to ride the coattails of the BLM movement. Women, including me, got called apes, for being Black. He ain't ****. 

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Welp I am judging you based on your clout chasing (idc about anything) else posts/threads on here. Best example Slave thread. Where you refuse to acknowledge ppl that were trying enlighten you on what's wrong with that entire situation. Even when you "apologized" you only acknowledge posts that sympathised with you,and posts that made you look like a "victim" of bullying.

I have been seeing this story over and over again ever since I discovered exhale years ago. So let's not.

I also disagree. And my reputation on here proves that. But to each their own mister "I have done nothing wrong,I am being bullied"

You have your opinion and that's fine. Let's agree to disagree.

I can't hide. Mistakes I've made throughout the years are public and can be used against me for... forever. That's something I've accepted.

Regarding the Slave 4 U post, I did my best to remedy a mistake I made and grew from it. I don't get why you put "apologized" in quotes. It was an apology. I'm assuming it didn't measure up - that it didn't meet your expectations - hence the quotation marks? I know there will still be things to pick apart which is your freedom to do so, but to me you've missed the point and instead just want to continue to be upset. That's also your choice to do so. 

Ultimately, if someone thinks I'm a [fill in the blank, a clout chaser] then so be it. I can't control what people think of me. As much as I want everyone to like me and see how hard I work, how much I care about this place etc... all I can do is be the best person I can and hope that inspires others. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, Explicit said:

This is the same guy that allowed racism to be left unchecked in the general section for years my friend and decided to ride the coattails of the BLM movement. Women, including me, got called apes, for being Black. He ain't ****. 

It's not that I allowed anything. I have NEVER approved of racism. I should have been more hands on with Exhale back in the day, but I wasn't because I didn't see as much value here as I should've. I apologize if you were called anything derogatory. That's disgusting. It will never happen again. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

She's so cute but I can't help but think these are just things about herself she wanted to tell us and she's just framing it as her answering fan questions...
She looks so nervous too and is doing that side to side swaying thing. I could never imagine young Britney doing that. Aww brit,you should have become more confident with age not the other way around :crying3:
Maybe I'm reading too much into this...:mj:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Liz88 said:

Isn't Turks and Caicos where her and Justin went for his 20th bday? Hmmm

Anyways, someone, anyone needs to make a stand and kidnap her. Johnny Wright I'm looking to you. Big Rob smash some doors down and come get her back!

MO was the good bodyguard ... who really cared about her.
I don't know how to qualify for her team to make her make a prerecorded video with questions that no one has asked her, they think we are stupid.

• Like 1

Okay guys this thread isn't about Jordan, stop attacking him :gunriah:

I can't at some of the people who are so rude on here even coming for him when they've actually said inexplicable things themselves and have been severely rude to numerous members. 

Jordans apologised for whatever mistakes he's made, yet here you guys are bringing it up every chance you get. Hows someone meant to move on/create a better atmosphere when you keep bringing it up. Especially when you're some of the worst people here :thelook:

/thread.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Real questions for Britney:

1. If you had another baby, are you aware your so-called family and team and Sam would use that baby against you just as they have with your two sons?

2. As great as it is to see you dance freely, do you miss the challenge of learning and perfecting real choreography? 

3. What tips can you give other singers on how to look after their voices? (eg lip sync for years, smoke and never practice :gloria: )

4. Do you miss drinking alcohol? And what did alcohol do for you? Did it make you feel confident? Were you able to express yourself more?

5. If you could bring back one celebrity from the dead to spend the day together - would it be Michael Jackson or someone else?

6. Did you suffer any childhood traumas which could have affected your adulthood? And did any of these traumas mean your father shouldn't legally be in charge of the c-ship?

7. What do you think of Lou and are you aware the vast majority of the B Army hate her, don't trust her and want her out of your life?

8. Do you miss meet and greets? :runga:

9. Did you ever meet Courtney Love?

10. Did you ever meet Amy Winehouse?

11. Would you let Adele write beautiful ballads with you? 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, Korb said:

She's so cute but I can't help but think these are just things about herself she wanted to tell us and she's just framing it as her answering fan questions...
She looks so nervous too and is doing that side to side swaying thing. I could never imagine young Britney doing that. Aww brit,you should have become more confident with age not the other way around :crying3:
Maybe I'm reading too much into this...:mj:

No, the swaying things worries me too. Not sure if it's too much medication, too little or the wrong kind. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Okay guys this thread isn't about Jordan, stop attacking him :gunriah:

I can't at some of the people who are so rude on here even coming for him when they've actually said inexplicable things themselves and have been severely rude to numerous members. 

Jordans apologised for whatever mistakes he's made, yet here you guys are bringing it up every chance you get. Hows someone meant to move on/create a better atmosphere when you keep bringing it up. Especially when you're some of the worst people here :thelook:

/thread.

It's a shame some people are such professional victims. Why anyone would take pride in being a victim doesn't make sense to me. If you get attacked, either rise above it or fight back then move on. Don't cling onto it and bring it up every opportunity. It's tragic. It's not a badge of honour. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

It's not that I allowed anything. I have NEVER approved of racism. I should have been more hands on with Exhale back in the day, but I wasn't because I didn't see as much value here as I should've. I apologize if you were called anything derogatory. That's disgusting. It will never happen again. 

I reported racist posts weeks ago and you ignored it. You don't care. Stop pretending. 

• Love 1

I'm probably so much more hopeful than i should be for this upcoming court hearing. The #FreeBritney movement is stronger than ever. 

Would be great if these locals can do something productive like post #FreeBritney instead of just asking "are you ok" on every post. :sofedup:

• Like 2