Britney answers fans' questions on Instagram

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I just find it so interesting that she mentions the comments section and that she LISTENED a day after the yellow top comment controversy. 

I think we’re just reaching to find ways to make these videos seem less depressing than they are. :fakecry: 

• Haha 7
7 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

We will never get an Instagram live from Britney. The closest we got was when Jamie Lynn did a zoom interview with ET and used Britney’s name to promote her flop Netflix show. But at least it gifted us with:

:jl:

ikr. :jl: my issue lies with the fact that this makes Britney look even more oblivious about social media, she isn't that stupid. it's laughable to be honest because nobody does that. although i don't want to sound ungrateful for getting a Britney post, but it just really screams desperation.

Lou, there will be a day of reckoning :badthoughts:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Body Ache. said:

Does no one else think this is a subliminal way of letting us know that she DOES check the comments, referencing that she did see the yellow shirt comments????

Do we have proof that comment was posted prior to the yellow shirt video?

It’s funny thinking back... and tying in with the yellow shirt thing...

Years ago there was a private MySpace floating around with tons of never before seen pictures...Around Halloween, when she kept plastic pumpkins on the dashboard of her white Mercedes, I remember she posted something to the effect of “I’m not posting proof photos bc people will take it to the media and expose my personal life” so the solution was changing the number of pumpkins a couple times so we’d see it in pap photos. Sure as **** they corresponded..

Part of me still believes it was her.. but I’m more inclined to believe we all got cat fished By some old dude living in his mother’s basement. Although like a said there were a lot of times I did truly believe it was her. Mention trips to Vegas, Mexico, then next day the media would report she was there! Also the account was friends with JL, Jr Rotem, and Lufti 😒 like I said probably a scam but thought it would be interesting to share 😊

• Love 2
  • Like 3