A thought on Jansen , courtney and Laura lynn

9 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Didn’t she say they did that when she was performing in Vegas but there’s pictures of them AND Britney at the spa getting their nails done? 
I think her view of some things may be skewed ….. but who really knows! 

I think she was talking about a specific night. 

It can be jealousy or maybe they are just terrified, just like Brett and Fee, these two seemed to really love Britney and they were pushed away, Brett had alot panic attacks with Britney's father around and run away quietly and EVERYBODY is staying quiet till' these days! They can do nothing against L.T. and her friends/bosses, they are still scared in 2024! The dancers, the cousins, the ex friends, the ex boyfriends... It's sad but not surprising.

I really doubt that Cade was that brave and powerful to fight L.T. and co! Also we saw him numerous times now with Larry! People are still scared as f even now and it's for a reason!!! The demons are still around the house, that's why nobody can reconnected with Britney I think!

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Didn’t she say they did that when she was performing in Vegas but there’s pictures of them AND Britney at the spa getting their nails done? 
I think her view of some things may be skewed ….. but who really knows! 

In the leaked chat, one of the girls says, Robin Greenhill took away the champagne bottle Britney saw. They were not allowed to drink it when they came to see Britney. Was Britney pulled out by Robin before the treatment started? Was it the same day? 

One fan posted a video in which Britney signs an autograph. An arm comes from the side and rudely pulls Britney away. Which moment would a photo show?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

In the leaked chat, one of the girls says, Robin Greenhill took away the champagne bottle Britney saw. They were not allowed to drink it when they came to see Britney. Was Britney pulled out by Robin before the treatment started? Was it the same day? 

One fan posted a video in which Britney signs an autograph. An arm comes from the side and rudely pulls Britney away. Which moment would a photo show?

If Robin pulled her out why would she omit that part from her claim of them going without her? She was a free woman when she made that statement…. Heck she could’ve even said “my assistant pulled me out”, but didn’t and made it seem like they deliberately didn’t include her. 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Fluffy said:

It appears like Britney wanted to stay friends with them but they all went to spas girly weekends etc without telling her ?

I believe girl groups behave like this out of jealousy 

I recall someone mentioning they saw a comment from Laura Lynne basically defending the conservatorship. Horrible thing to say of someone who you've been best friends with, especially when that someone was nothing but a good friend to you (like helping get you a house close to your college). It sounds like these women were not there for Britney when she needed them most. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I feel like this was their chance to finally feel the have the higher hand. Probably very jealous, but also hyper aware that the only interesting thing about them or their lives was Britney. 

Very good answer 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block