Britney answers fans' questions on Instagram

She is stating and we have to becareful because jamie and Lou go through her "fan sites" aka Jordan almost being shut down. But allegedly for entertainment purposes only. Well that she listens an reads comments.  So we all love that yellow shirt she wore. You know yellow is a strong color.  🙃☺️animation film GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

Edited by Alottawarmheart12
Because it's britney *****.
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol the thought didn't even occur to me to ask her team. I might as well write out the rejection email myself. :cackling:

they might have you email "her" the questions and they'll answer the ones they think pertinent :yaknow:

Have you considered Karen Kwak or someone like William Orbit? Or maybe one of her POM dancers, like Willie or Sarah? 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

:calculating: I’ve never heard this song before. I am a flop fan. How could I have not heard this song? I’m calculating and it’s not making sense. Is Colon Spears putting something in my grits? I’m confused 
Scared Wendy Williams GIF by ADWEEK

It’s rumored to be on Original Doll ☺️

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, rodrigobjs said:

I actually think she really enjoyed filming this.. she’s clearly playing with us, which is very different from the video where she was reading letters from the Britney Zone, that video was cringe af 

It actually doesn’t seem very different IMO... I’ll stop here before The Blast uses my words to post a new “article“ And spread more of Lou’s **** with quotes from “concerned fans”. **** her ******* team. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

:calculating: I’ve never heard this song before. I am a flop fan. How could I have not heard this song? I’m calculating and it’s not making sense. Is Colon Spears putting something in my grits? I’m confused 
Scared Wendy Williams GIF by ADWEEK

Girl, you don’t know the jams :gloriascary:

Edited by Style.
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I just find it so interesting that she mentions the comments section and that she LISTENED a day after the yellow top comment controversy. 

There’s been a lot of “coincidences” lately. 

But some think it’s far fetched :angietea:

• Like 1