Britney answers fans' questions on Instagram

18 hours ago, rodrigobjs said:

She will get a lot of hate comments bc of her third wish :shadelaugh: I thought this was gonna be a serious video :rupaulslap:

I think this confirms she doesn’t have access or freedom to buy whatever she wants. Most stars on her level do have an almost infinite supply of designer clothes, however she’s always wearing cheap clothes. I feel like she was trying to deliver a message...She is not happy, she doesn’t have real love and she doesn’t have financial freedom, therefore that’s what she wishes for.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey, what’s the username that was blocked. I’m sorry this is a total misunderstanding. We have spam prevention in place that detects bots from certain countries: US, India, Russia, China... some times the system makes a mistake and blocks people. It was 100% not intentional. I’ll help you. Sorry about this.

Jordan as someone with some insider tea you must know how much of an input Britney has with her social media. You may even know any future career plans... well  pls can you tell me anything!! 

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey, what’s the username that was blocked. I’m sorry this is a total misunderstanding. We have spam prevention in place that detects bots from certain countries: US, India, Russia, China... some times the system makes a mistake and blocks people. It was 100% not intentional. I’ll help you. Sorry about this.

Jordan we need your help. I'm truly worried about Britney, she looks like she's not okay, it makes me extremely sad:sobbing: can you and your sources find something please. If you are a #FreeBritney supporter it's okay and if you're not it's okay too but PLEASE we need to know if she's okay.

I really really want her to be happy.

So what is really interesting to consider is when she reenters the spotlight with a new album or some other public venture, because I truly think she eventually will, how will the media address the past two years? I mean there's been a lot of attention harboring around her from the #FreeBritney movement to her Instagram posts, and the fan base and GP alike have been giddy with speculation to an almost 2007 level. Won't this have to be addressed by her once she does proper interviews again? Are they going to continue gaslighting the public and ask basic and surface level questions? There's going to be such a disconnect between what people want addressed and what her team will try to feed the public. The media knows this I'm sure too. Could they refuse to book her if her team only permits pre-approved questions? 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, KindlyBad said:

Won't this have to be addressed by her once she does proper interviews again? Are they going to continue gaslighting the public and ask basic and surface level questions? There's going to be such a disconnect between what people want addressed and what her team will try to feed the public. The media knows this I'm sure too. Could they refuse to book her if her team only permits pre-approved questions? 

No proper interviews with the cship staying in place. Never have been, never will be until she gets free  :yaknow:  
edit: For The Record stays unbothered by the cship tho 💅

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BorninaBarn said:

Designer clothes?:gagasmile: Everything she wears on these posts/home runaway shows looks like it came straight from a Wal-Mart's clearance rack.Also wish she wasn't so anxious.It's only social media.

That's probably why she wishes for designer clothes. Her conservators probably don't allow her to spend her money frivolously. I'm sure her father doesn't care about things like designer clothes and thinks they are a waste of time. Plus she has an allowance,  remember? Does that not explain why she wears the same cheap clothes constantly??

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Justney said:

That's probably why she wishes for designer clothes. Her conservators probably don't allow her to spend her money frivolously. I'm sure her father doesn't care about things like designer clothes and thinks they are a waste of time. Plus she has an allowance,  remember? Does that not explain why she wears the same cheap clothes constantly??

Ikr. There is literally no reason for a rich woman who likes shopping to release stress and make her own runway shows to wear the same cheap clothes for years 

• Like 1