Tinashe Tweets #FreeBritney

1 minute ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

omg!! i wonder why she deleted, do we think she got threatened? or just didn't want to be involved?

She’s definitely involved... those tweets don’t seem like they’re from someone not wanting to get involved.  I think someone told her to take it down. Just like iggy has stories about Britney’s team searching her house, I’m sure Tinashe does too

• Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

She’s definitely involved... those tweets don’t seem like they’re from someone not wanting to get involved.  I think someone told her to take it down. Just like iggy has stories about Britney’s team searching her house, I’m sure Tinashe does too

TBH, a lot of celebrities Tweet something out then delete it after the fact. Doesn't take away from the fact she still Tweeted it. That can't be undone. Still cool she Tweeted. Shame she removed em. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

omg!! i wonder why she deleted, do we think she got threatened? or just didn't want to be involved?

i believe she might have been threatened... I mean, she already involved herself just by sendind the tweet and one can't 100% erase things from the internet... Maybe the point was to make the statement, leave it there a few minutes for the printscreens and then delete idk :nervousney:

• Like 2