Tinashe Tweets #FreeBritney

20 minutes ago, igmate said:

#WeLoveYouGaga is stronger than #FreeBritney right now, i love Gaga fans <3

This FreeBritney thing is going nowhere, you're just losing your time lady gaga drinking GIFe. 

Lou is that you :evilpatrick:

Edit: omg I just read the entire thread :imacat: and other people know you're Lou, too! Get your colon popped and f.uck off. :kiss:

Edited by AmorProhibido
Research
  • Love 3
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

Why are you doing this? Robot Reaction GIF

For attention. I would just let them post and ignore it. They just joined June 25 which made it clear they are here just to troll. We already have enough of those to deal with. :clownery:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Justney said:

It's gone,  it's not trending anymore :sobbing: this is not okay. 

It's okay we trended for hours today and got Tinashe, Danja, Missy and Lindsay Lohan to address it. Now we should maybe think about spreading awareness contacting drama channels, sharing articles on Facebook and idk if anybody knows any young gen Z talk to them about it?

• Like 8
2 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

It's okay we trended for hours today and got Tinashe, Danja, Missy and Lindsay Lohan to address it. Now we should maybe think about spreading awareness contacting drama channels, sharing articles on Facebook and idk if anybody knows any young gen Z talk to them about it?

Danja? What did he say?

52 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

he didnt use any hashtags, but he tweeted something like "It was about time" and and the praying emoji some time after Tinashe's tweets and while we were trending

You mean this tweet?

I doubt it has anything to do with #FreeBritney.:imacat: I even doubt it's about Britney lol.

• Like 1