Tinashe Tweets #FreeBritney

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

TBH, a lot of celebrities Tweet something out then delete it after the fact. Doesn't take away from the fact she still Tweeted it. That can't be undone. Still cool she Tweeted. Shame she removed em. 

I wonder what stories she has about her team. You know she’s got stories like iggy. I want EVERYONE to speak up, and now! Iggy, Tinashe, G-Eazy, David Lachepelle, Danja, wil.i.am, Justin Tranter, etc etc.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

I don't think she is at rca anymore so surely they don't have the same team anymore. This just gets crazier and crazier. Now I'm curious was she force to take them down? If so by who? Since she is a independent artist the label wouldn't get involved. Has to be team b. If it is why are they so concerned with her saying anything if it's not true? Ugh did someone at least get screen record I feel like screenshots can be altered.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

probably the #endconservatorshipabuse could lead to a very very ugly lawsuit

Trueeee, she should have left that bit out. The message was clear enough without the hashtag. But I respect her hustle, shes an independent artist and ultimately she prob can't afford to get into a lawsuit against team con. 

• Like 8