Tinashe Tweets #FreeBritney

1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

Cher, Miley, Hedi Montag, Paris Hilton, and now Tinasha. I made a post about it before and I still believe Britney’s biggest weapon will be the support of female celebrities. They are the only ones who can remotely relate to her and have major platforms to spread awareness and apply pressure on her handlers and court system. 

Dont you ever put on that level. She will never be on their level.

insert naomi campbell meme

33 minutes ago, igmate said:

You can go to jail for spreading lies or false allegations with no proof to back you up.

In which direction do you say that? Do you know that her team can go to jail for being neglectful? For not making diagnoses correctly? Threatening a woman with her children? Medicating her against her will? Medicating her with antipsychotics and antidepressants? For invalidating a person but in turn, is working for 12 years?

• Love 4
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

In which direction do you say that? Do you know that her team can go to jail for being neglectful? For not making diagnoses correctly? Threatening a woman with her children? Medicating her against her will? Medicating her with antipsychotics and antidepressants? For invalidating a person but in turn, is working for 12 years?

Ok, but what PROOF do you have? I'm not speaking of allegaties or rumors. You're not in her life so you can't be aware of all these things. It's only based on conspiracy theories as far as we know, no solid proof to back you up.

6 minutes ago, igmate said:

Ok, but what PROOF do you have? I'm not speaking of allegaties or rumors. You're not in her life so you can't be aware of all these things. It's only based on conspiracy theories as far as we know, no solid proof to back you up.

Why are you so against the FreeBritney movement? Do you care about her at all? 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Do you have proof that this conservatorship is just / well-intentioned and not a hybrid business model?

I don't, it could be or not. People acting like they know her life when they don't at all are funny to me. It's cute but court doesn't care about allegations or rumors. 

1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

:lollipop:  Are you working for Lou? You just joined the forum on June 25th and already are trying to invoke fear & doubt in the fan base and the FreeBritney movement. 

You told me in another thread Britney won’t work again if she leaves the c-ship. How do you know? Almost as to invoke fear in us so we work against freeing her. :tiffeyeroll:  Twitter is a public forum, unless Team Britney is going to sue millions of fans, we’ll be fine. 

@igmate Don’t ignore me Lou 

• Haha 3