Tinashe Tweets #FreeBritney

2 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Proof, themselves by source saying in TMZ that she is not diagnosed.
Proof,  themselves by source saying that she suffers from insomnia.
Proof, that she has been working for 12 years when she is disabled and that is incompatible and illegal.

Proof, her voicemail in 2009.
Proof, her letters written by herself in 2009/2010 leaked by the Daily Mail.

She has no rights, voice, they manipulate her and so it is very easy not to have concrete evidence.

The day she verbalizes and has the strength to denounce these people, there will be concrete evidence and they will go to jail.

if she does speaks then yes, but until then all this won't change anything in a court. It's entertaining on social media but it won't go beyond that until she speaks or we have solid proof of what is really happening.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, igmate said:

You can go to jail for spreading lies or false allegations with no proof to back you up.

And the mob mentality continues. You are trying to shut us down the way her team shuts down everyone who dares to speak up against the cship (Tinashe, Taryn manning). 

Newsflash: this isn’t Russia. It’s a forum and we can say whatever we want to say. Her team is always here lurking around the corner, forever scared to be exposed. That just confirms guilt. ******* #FREEBRITNEY

• Love 6
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Isn't Kim studying to become a lawyer now too? She could do something useful for once. :queenflopga:

Lmao I totally pictured a Legally blonde situation where Kim becomes Britney's lawyer and ends up with the conservatorship :yesokay:

I respect Tinashe so much, I understand why she deleted It, but we all know her intentions. She is a fan and loves Britney just like most of us, and (like Iggy) probably saw things behind the scenes and can't give details.

Tinashe is connected with Dina Lapolt, this woman was the one who helped her to get out of RCA contract. Dina works with Lou Taylor, they're friends, it's possible Tinashe was scared of what could happen to her fragile career.

either way, that was amazing. Support talent, stream ha 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Isn't Kim studying to become a lawyer now too? She could do something useful for once. :queenflopga:

Lmao I totally pictured a Legally blonde situation where Kim becomes Britney's lawyer and ends up with the conservatorship :yesokay:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I mean, we stanned before already, but we stan even more now. :straddle: Isn't Kim studying to become a lawyer now too? She could do something useful for once. :queenflopga:

Kim’s team got those people out of jail, let’s be real. She’s done nothing for the movement but sit on her fat, Frankenstein a ss. She can’t even like a tweet mentioning Free Britney. Worthless. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

This stopped being about music and her entertaining us the moment we received that VM. If you're still asking for proof there's a 1000 plus thread on here that has all the proof you need.

I legitimately cried like it was 2007 when we heard that voicemail last year :wontcry:

• Like 4